Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elder BB  (Read 3422 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sableskye

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2006, 10:25:31 am »

hi, ya'll.  i wanted to thank you for the marvelous work that you do.  i now have some really hot sims in my game thanks to you all.  which is what leads to my request.  as i play my stories, the sims, of course, age.  the problem is i dont have any sexy BB or slender BB for the elder set.  my request is for sexy elder sim clothing.  i know an easy answer would be to turn aging off, but i like sending my teens to college, and the like.  in other words, it doesnt seem right that granpa looks as young as his grandkids.

anyway, this would be most appreciated, and even if you dont have the time, maybe someone else has some ideas.

thank you again for the great work that ya'll do.

sableskye:)
edit:
(not sure if i am doing this right. dont want to post new reply if not necessary.)  thank you for answering me so quickly.  i will go check it out.  thanks again for the great work that you do.  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:12:09 pm by sableskye » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 12:03:41 pm »

in the teen titans section you will find elder enabled bodybuilder items -- the Maxis hagged up elder is disgusting - i personally know no one under the age of 97 that looks like that

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: