Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 10:21:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: still wondering and hopeing  (Read 4572 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Codi Jo

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2006, 07:41:58 pm »

for a teen athletic girl , and maybe that works with the ag/sbb skins u have already posted , that would realy rock then id have em all from teen to adult in athletic/bb , i love ur meshes u 2 r fantastic artists:group hu:

SILLY BOYS Harleys , PICKUPS, AND SEMIS ARE FOR GIRLS TOO  :sign5:
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2006, 10:35:29 pm »

Beos has a tutorial to convert the custom content into different age groups somewhere in Insimenator.

Sigs are for smokers.
Codi Jo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 07:17:33 pm »

he told me some of it once but i dont have the ram or stuff to do it im on a lappy with 512 ram lmao

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 07:50:18 pm »

the meshes would leave a substantial gap at the neck on the teens, unlike the regular male bodybuild.  hwhere as this can be played off as the gap between the collar and the neck of a sim as clothing, it presents a gross incongruity with nudes.

I don't know if there will ever be a fully developed line of teen meshes.  It may happen, but that is in the future, so I can't male any promises.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Codi Jo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 08:07:07 pm »

ok thnx anyways , but im still gonna keep my fingers crossed if u dont mind, cept it gits kinda hard to type that way lmao, if anyone can figure it out u and marvine can , i gots faith in u 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: