Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:07:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your favorite Super Hero/Villain pictures here  (Read 25406 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 07:09:08 am »

Not any famous villan, and not really a good shot, but here's Donovan Wilkins the water diviner:

-Gemma-
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 09:19:02 am »

From my new set, here's The High Flying Angel!

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2006, 10:39:24 am »

And I just found this pic of Beast hilarious!  Doesn't it look like he's Leanin' Wit' It and Rollin' Wit' It?

kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 10:44:49 am »

Lol Syn! Beast is becoming hip and young!

~kenij

I'm going to post pics of my favorite from the set

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2006, 03:18:09 pm »

Here is a showdown: Lady Death Strike Vs. Wolverine I was going to make a little story, but I'm not sure who would be interested. well here are a couple pics from the fight.

~kenji

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift.
-Lana Lang

"Then they dragged you in here kicking and screaming, because you claimed you saw a man with super powers swipe a bullet out of thin air...."
-Lex Luthor
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2006, 03:57:43 pm »

You can veiw the reast of it here

-Lana Lang

-Lex Luthor
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 10:00:27 pm »

X-Men Evolution Slide Show

http://img84.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="320" height="240" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="000000" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img84/5664/1175827856e7n.smil"/>

http://imageshack.us/slideshow/index.php">Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

-Lana Lang

-Lex Luthor
emino

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2007, 10:09:58 am »

Here is a beta Evolution Nightcrawler I've been starting to work on recently. Unlike the other Evolution that I've made, I decided to make Nightcrawler in his original form, instead of the civilian form Cheesy. Because it would be more special that way! (and because I need excuses to make blue, furry skintone).

Still working on the hair (recolor it to blue-black) and eyes (Evolution Nightcrawler has grey eyes). And no civilian clothes for this one, since I cant find the right mesh!
kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2007, 10:13:07 am »

Wow, He looks great emino! I can't wait, he looks great, and that skin, its awesome!

~kenji

-Lana Lang

-Lex Luthor
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 09:10:24 pm »

Kenji!  Your slideshow is awesome.  The more I see your pics, the more I like those Evolution costumes.  I'm glad you are getting some good use out of them.

Emino!  That Nightcrawler looks awesome.  I like the fur details on it.  Most people forget that Kurt actually has fur, rather than just blue skin.  (Me Included, lol)

~ Syn
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 06:40:55 am by SynapticSim » Logged

dracine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2007, 10:35:11 pm »

Quote from: SynapticSim;672700
Kenji!  Your slideshow is awesome.  The more I see your pics, the more I like those Evolution costumes.  I'm glad you are getting some good use out of them.

Dracine!  That Nightcrawler looks awesome.  I like the fur details on it.  Most people forget that Kurt actually has fur, rather than just blue skin.  (Me Included, lol)

~ Syn

:happy8: I didnt post that. emino did.
emino

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2007, 10:41:13 pm »

Quote from: dracine;673032
:happy8: I didnt post that. emino did.

Lol! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MEEE! (it's already 10th April here).
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2007, 06:40:01 am »

Sorry, sleep deprevation.  I meant to put Emino.

Happy B'Day EMINO!!!  < Look, I got it right that time, lol!

kenji
Smallville Resident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007, 10:40:05 am »

Quote from: SynapticSim;672700

Emino!  That Nightcrawler looks awesome.  I like the fur details on it.  Most people forget that Kurt actually has fur, rather than just blue skin.  (Me Included, lol)

~ Syn

Thanks, I used horriblie pictures though. LOL

Happy Birthday EMINO!!!!!

~kenji
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 10:42:46 am by kenji336 » Logged

-Lana Lang

-Lex Luthor
webslinger

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 12:10:54 am »

The amazing Spider-Man beating the hex out of Doc Ock. It's the beginning of my Marvel Zombies story...so i have already some heroes and villains. Here's my list of the ones appearing.
Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Wolverine, Colonel America (it's how they know him in MZ), Hulk, Daredevil, Rogue, Beast, Gambit, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Dazzler, X-23, Spider-Girl (I don't know, but i like her), Cage, Black Widow, Colossus, Psylocke, Elektra, The Sinister Six and many more.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: