Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:19:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: one extra default warlokk maiden  (Read 3003 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
irmgard

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2006, 05:06:13 am »

I know I can only have one default but I would like to have a choise to a other size like 34c 36h because when the bigger girls get back to default nude there is a big differance I would try it myself but I don't know thanks for reading this Irmgard
shukun
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 03:30:42 pm »

there is a multitude of skintones that allow for the correct mesh while nude, in the adult section: http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=123
irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 10:50:15 pm »

Thanks for the advise but it is not the skin it's the mesh I am after, I don't think putting a skin on a fuller mesh would make it default still looking Irmgerd.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 12:04:36 am »

I don't make default replacements of my sizes, because it screws up the rest of the sizing structure... if you make the default a 34C, the 34B's will completely cease to exist, since they are the standard defaults.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2006, 04:29:54 pm »

Imgard, it sounds like you're using the word "default" differently than the rest of us do and that shukun answered your question.  The bigger girls don't get back to "default" size when nude if you created them using one of the genetic skintones associated with Warlokk's meshes that you can find in the adult section.  If you use any other skin, then you can dress them up in bigger sizes but they will still have the default bcup 34 hip shape that the game came with.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: