Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:42:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Penelope Cruz by Mavi  (Read 10198 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2006, 12:23:07 am »

Credits:
Thanks to the
Helaene sims
Conan
Thesimssi2
by the use of the makeups and genetic deeds. They are really special.

* Penelope Cruz by Mavi´Studio.rar (4286.03 KB - downloaded 693 times.)

* Penelope Cruz.JPG (33.78 KB, 500x620 - viewed 739 times.)

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 01:02:59 am »

nice job, thanx! Cheesy

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 01:08:21 am »

lovely.
Thank you.
:love7:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2006, 02:58:03 pm »

Beautiful!
liegenschonheit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 03:34:18 pm »

Its pretty rare that people make celebrity skins that actually look like celebrities, it's such a hit or miss operation. It's even harder when you aren't using special facemasks to make them look even more like the person.

You, however, did a fantastic job on her. The resemblance is strong enough that I'd have known who she was even without the accompanying pictures. The features are spot on perfect. Thanks for this, and I hope to see more from you!

Later Alligators
evil`a

*damned thing*

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 01:33:14 pm »

Good job Smiley

~ FUSIONS ALRIGHT~
Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 08:13:01 pm »

I stayed happy that have liked obliged and I thank rating

ReginaS
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 03:59:36 pm »

really good job

Dont upload my sims on exchange!
JustSims2
I dont take requests
Join the Animal Army!
chooflee

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 04:17:48 am »

Quote from: liegenschonheit
Its pretty rare that people make celebrity skins that actually look like celebrities, it's such a hit or miss operation. It's even harder when you aren't using special facemasks to make them look even more like the person.

You, however, did a fantastic job on her. The resemblance is strong enough that I'd have known who she was even without the accompanying pictures. The features are spot on perfect. Thanks for this, and I hope to see more from you!

This is exactly what I would have said but since it's been done by someone else I am not going to repeat, she/he (? sorry) used the right words.
There's just something about the chin, maybe it's too wide, but this is really an excellent celebrity sim, I would even say that except the chin thing, your sim is perfect ! I think I'll download her so thank you. Smiley
Mavi´Studio

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 11:55:20 am »

Quote from: evil`a
Good job Smiley

Really it stayed easier when you are going to apply in the photoshop the face of the picture of the celebrity in the skin of skin, however is not I am that. itself you done not stay aware the proportions of the face that you are trying to recreate for be a yes, finishes stayed a grotesque face, a caricature of the celebrity.  Very important it have the certain image in the which you go to base for create your celebrity. is necessary a good close-up, a good profile and a good one 2/3 in profile, for that you can observe the proportions of the face.  The casie has very poor tools, would worship I have one of those software of the FBI for do portraits spoken of criminals, that yes is a program of face up.  

realmente fica mais fácil quando você consegue aplicar no photoshop o rosto da foto da celebridade no skin de pele, porém não é so isso. se você não ficar atento as proporções do rosto que você está tentando recriar para ser um sim, acaba ficando um rosto grotesco, uma caricatura da celebridade.
Muito importante ter a imagem certa na qual você vai se basear para criar sua celebridade. é necessário um bom close, um bom perfil e um bom 2/3 de perfil, para que você possa observar as proporções do rosto. O casie tem ferramentas muito pobres, adoraria eu ter um daqueles software  do FBI para fazer retratos falados de criminosos, isso sim é um programa de fazer faces.

Melissa

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 01:34:21 pm »

I agree with Liegen, just as soon as the picture loaded, the resemblance was uncanny. You did amazingly well and I just believe you need to be commended. Good Job Smiley
buka2

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 11:07:12 pm »

Wow amazing I tried to make her and shes a very difficult girl to sim u did a great job
Mishnumber1
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 11:09:36 am »

she is really pretty and well made, thanks for sharing Cheesy
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2006, 01:37:54 pm »

Nice work. I wonder how she looks in game? Wink

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: