Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:53:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Base Meshes and "Shower-Proof" Skintones for the Slim BB - UPDATED 25-09-2006  (Read 275217 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hollaatchagyrl

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2006, 10:47:12 am »

great work so nice
Nandini

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2006, 12:04:43 pm »

Gorgeous work Yakov, thanks a million! Cheesy
ugly_duck
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2007, 09:53:40 pm »

Finally I understood how these meshes works! =)
Thank you for sharing these! They look amazing!
carl0001

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2007, 03:25:03 am »

thanks a lot.
I need these
Jolly-Swagman

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2007, 06:40:22 am »

WOW there great, wounderful creations thanks ,
ST4TheSims2

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2007, 01:32:57 pm »

Just what I was looking for!  I have a Sim that is a bodybuilder.  Try claiming that in a storyline with the Maxis meshes!  Even their "fit" meshes are a joke and really aren't that discernable from the Default mesh.

These Slim Bodybuilder meshes are perfect.  Now I can have my Sim actually LOOK like a bodybuilder.  Now, if he doesn't keep fit, do these meshes "get fat" or will he stay in a perpetual state of hunkiness?

Also, how do I keep the game from using these meshes to generate Townies based off this and other custom meshes?
geenrijm2

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2007, 10:08:39 pm »

Hi, everytime one of my SBB goes to work the game crashes it doesn't happen with all the BB males this is the second one that causes the crash all my males are BB/ SBB or athlete now i wonder why it happens to both males and not the other ones :Huh?: :sad4:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 10:12:13 pm by geenrijm2 » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2007, 03:24:55 am »

Quote from: ST4TheSims2;545801
Also, how do I keep the game from using these meshes to generate Townies based off this and other custom meshes?

ST4TheSims2 - As far as I known, The Sims 2 will not use a custom content clothing mesh or custom content "shower-proof" genetic skin tone for automatically generated community Sims.  There is a known chance that custom content hair recolours that have colour-binned and custom content accessories can be used by the game in this process.

Quote from: geenrijm2;550458
Hi, everytime one of my SBB goes to work the game crashes it doesn't happen with all the BB males this is the second one that causes the crash all my males are BB/ SBB or athlete now i wonder why it happens to both males and not the other ones :Huh?: :sad4:

geenrijm2 - I have been researching this problem for over a year, since Nec and Ailias brought it to my attention.  I have never been able to duplicate this bug, so I have not been able to develop a solution.  Jase439 and I have similar notions that most bugs of this nature are related to the custom content cataloguing mechanism that manages the wardrobe of the families and single sims (treated by the game as a family).

Maxis/EA will not acknowledge this bug, but I did discover that they changed a part of the University EP in the last patch released for Uni EP: Prior to the last patch, when a Sim went to University he/she would retain whatever clothing from the family wardrobe and if any were enabled for Young Adult (Multi-age clothing sometimes as well), he/she could begin to use them. When a Sim graduated or dropped-out and moved back to the regular (non-University) neighbourhood, the Sim would retain clothing that had been purchased if that clothing was specifically for adults.  Multi-age clothing sometimes as well.  After the patch is installed, this no longer occurs; the now adult Sim appears in some Maxis made clothing and you must begin the process of rebuilding the wardrobe.

Since I have not been able to duplicate this error and have no precise knowledge of the underlying mechanism that causes it, I must sadly inform you that I know of no way to resolve the problem except to change the Sim into a Maxis made clothing prior to doing a job search as a possible work-around.  You might also benefit from using SimPE, Merola64's Multi-Purpose Painting, or InSIMenator to get your Sim a job.  This may not fulfill a want (like get a science or whatever job) but in the long term the benefit may be you play the game without the crash, although the downside is your Sim doesn't get the Aspiration Points - but often this isn't a big number they are missing out on
« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 03:26:56 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
geenrijm2

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2007, 03:10:25 pm »

Thank you for the quick and accurate reply. I've tried changing the SBB outfit into the Maxis one, it didn't work. This is what i've done, since the game only crashes as soon as the Sim jumps into the carpool, when the car pulls up at the same time the game crashes. I bought the Sim a car, not a Maxis just a CC, et voilá...no more crashes as the Sim drives to work in his own car. His girlfriend however drives to work by carpool, no problem. The game is smooth as ever.
Thank you so much for making the game more enjoyable with this gorgeous body's
Lady Wilk

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2007, 02:29:27 pm »

Finally got these and they are GREAT!!! Thank you!!!

Lady
susie222

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2007, 07:59:11 am »

Thank you  so mutch
vanessa-pie

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2007, 05:03:42 pm »

Your slim body builder guy is my favorite mesh.  The game should've come with this because a lot of men and boys really look like this. I'm glad you made it, thank you!
xHeartBreak
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2007, 12:49:54 pm »

Yeah! They're all are smexy...hahaha the things I will do.
=]
So these are just the skintones? Or does the body also download along with them?
Great work.
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2007, 07:51:11 am »

are these compatible with crammyboys penis hack?
wjewerica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2007, 09:05:05 am »

sexxxey Smiley

Join the Animal Army TODAY - May the animal force be with you- :animal:
-> u can find my creations here
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: