Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 04:51:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: summer hippy chick  (Read 9919 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vlad1401

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 07:38:39 am »

Thank you. I really like that shirt.
pammats

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 08:29:26 am »

so pretty, thanks so much!

pammats

"Peace lives at the heart of all things"
- Maya Angelou
tina7

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 11:27:53 am »

thanks for the new outfit it is pretty. i was wondering where did the flowers in picture come from thanks again tina
bridhntr

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2006, 03:41:47 pm »

Quote from: tina7
thanks for the new outfit it is pretty. i was wondering where did the flowers in picture come from thanks again tina
#
the plants i got from here   http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/outdoor2.htm
but i do think some were also from mod thesims2, i cant find a link to them tho so im afraid youll have to look for them your self Cheesy
and WOW,  thank you all to those who have been kind enough to reply..... it makes me very happy tongue

*your signature image can not be larger that 250 x 50*
Kaiserin
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2006, 05:56:27 pm »

The outfit is really beautiful, I love the skirt! If only I looked good in them :sad5: but the style makes me look like a disney character :cry:. And, what I'm going to ask is really out of line, but, is there any chance you can post the lot? :hiding: I know! it's way to much, but I love the gaden and all and i'm not much of an architect/landscaping artist :sad3: , the only reason my sims have nice places to live is because there is talented people out there who build them...
Please?!?!?!? :pray:
lucentgem

I take salsa bribes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2006, 04:45:04 am »

Very nice! :*)

~JJ~
I need someone who is really chatty and not afraid of lack of response. PM me please. Cheesy

Check out lucentsims.com. :*) If you would like to have a section in my Forum Talent are
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 04:27:15 am »

but but but... she's too cute to be a hippie chick!  I always see girls with bad hair, too much patchouli (as if there is such a things as too little), a ratty tee shirt over a scarf skirt, so this has to be the most fashion conscious Hippie Chick in the world :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
bridhntr

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 04:39:56 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
but but but... she's too cute to be a hippie chick!  I always see girls with bad hair, too much patchouli (as if there is such a things as too little), a ratty tee shirt over a scarf skirt, so this has to be the most fashion conscious Hippie Chick in the world :lol:

AHAH! shes the new and improved style, whos into  free love flowers and baths! lol

*your signature image can not be larger that 250 x 50*
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 05:52:48 pm »

Very nice!

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 04:50:27 pm »

i give you the :wav: sweet!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: