Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:48:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to help :(  (Read 2073 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gamonthehand

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2006, 12:07:54 am »

o master of meshers Warlokk colud you point me to a site that has a faq on how to pakage my reclolors of your meshes. i have some very nice ones i would love to share but im a little nevrious because iv never contributed before. im gonna keep looking for a how to on modthesims2.com but i though you might be able to shorten my scearch. thanks in advance.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 01:11:18 am »

Well, if you've got working .package files you created with Bodyshop, all you really need to do is zip or rar them up, then you can upload them either here or at MTS2.  You could check the section on MTS2 under the Upload section, I believe there's an FAQ there, that should explain all the options and such for uploading to the individual website.

If you just want to put something here, create a new post in the Guest Bodyshapes forum, and use the Manage Attachments button to attach your file and a couple screenshots, and that's it!  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
gamonthehand

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 05:29:03 am »

yea i figured it out like 15 sec after posting this mesage lol. ya ever get so desprate you just seem to fall on what you are looking for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: