Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 02:38:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Young Adult bodyshape?  (Read 4588 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BBoy

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2006, 11:51:23 am »

I've always wondered this, but never seen it answered.

Can Warlokk's various models and sizes be used in University?  I know that when I've downloaded the older low-res versions, they didn't appear in trying to create young adult sims.  Is there some conversion that I don't know about?  Or does Warlokk just not like University?

Oh, and one rather unrelated question.  The Teen D bodyshape is "tied" to the DD and DDD adult bodies.  If I make a teen with the Teen D body, while she "grow up" to have DD or DDD adult bodies?
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 12:02:30 pm »

Hi BB...my sims that went to the University retained their shapes.  I'm not sure about the teen question - when I made a teen from scratch, a D teen turns into a D adult.  If the teen is the offspring of a DD adult, she turns into a DD adult herself.  I have no clue about DDD.
BBoy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 12:28:03 pm »

But how would I create a new young adult sim with Warlokk's bodies?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:12:27 am »

Hi BBoy-- To allow them to be compatible for everyone regardless of expansions installed, I kept the clothing meshes in the default Adult categories.  However, there is a wizard in SimPE that will allow you to reclassify any outfits you like to let them be used by YA's as well.  I don't know the details since I've been spending all my time making meshes lately, but I know it's in there.  A search for "Converting clothes to YA" over at MTS2 will probably get you the answer.

Hope that helps... I know it will require a little work on your part, but it's a decision I made to allow those with just the base game be able to use my work.

Oh, and for the Teens, it depends on which skintone you use... the DD and DDD are both tied to the Teen D, so whichever one you choose for your Teen will give them the D, but will determine what she will grow into as an adult.  The Teen C's are tied to the adult D's.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 12:14:28 am by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 06:12:24 am »

Hi guys, I checked this morning and was able to cloth my university-created sim using many of the downloads that I got here for the adults.  It looks like most, if not all, of the guest-created downloads for clothing work for young adult as well as adult.  

***OOOPS!*** Guess I was wrong about the which size teen turned into which size adult. :O
BBoy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 08:21:25 am »

Thanks for the answers Warlokk!  "You da man", as they say.

*scurries over to MTS2*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: