Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 12:45:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no pics  (Read 3727 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Codi Jo

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2006, 05:21:07 pm »

the pics didnt show up how do i make em show ?anyway they are fringed leather motorcycle jacket and chaps from foxleather.com in the womens section, the jacket has red roses inserted in it, its beautiful
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 05:37:05 pm by Codi Jo » Logged

SILLY BOYS Harleys , PICKUPS, AND SEMIS ARE FOR GIRLS TOO  :sign5:
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 07:20:38 pm »

well- try this: right-click on the image (if your mouse is set on left-handed, then you want to left-click on it) and if you have firefox, click on 'Copy image location' and then go to your post, click on the picture with the mountain in the top of the message box and then paste the link in there.  If you're using Internet Explorer, then click on properties and highlight the image URL, copy and then go back to your post, click on the picture with the mountain in the top of the message box, etc. etc. and you should get it.  If it's the URL you're having trouble with (as in the image doesn't show) then save the image onto your computer and use tinypic or something to host the image.  Sorry that this post is irrelivant to the topic, but I just want to help her with the image thing.

Sigs are for smokers.
Codi Jo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 07:41:40 pm »

thnx dude i got em up there now, apprieciate ur help im new on this stuff

SILLY BOYS Harleys , PICKUPS, AND SEMIS ARE FOR GIRLS TOO  :sign5:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: