Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:34:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Preg Wear Any Outfit Hack (Inteen)For Seasons  (Read 2099 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nappyluvin

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2007, 12:41:50 am »

Like most of you , I couldn't wait to get InTeen Back , but now my Squinge mod Preg Wear Any Outfit Hack EP5 has stopped working . I can't plan Everyday or even Outerwear anymore. I looked for an Inteen version, but the only one I saw was for EP3 ( I have all EP's) but it said that if you have pets it won't work. Should I be waiting for a Squinge hack update with InTeen for Seasons or am I missing something? Please help, don't want to play really without both. Thanx! I know , I am a bit spoiled!:bawl:
Anita du Preez

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 12:07:06 pm »

Hi, I have exatly the same problem! Have to send my pregnant sim to the shower to get her back into everyday, otherwise she wears maxi's pregnant wear. Hope that something can be done about this! I did read though that this mod by Squinge is not compattible with the InTeen
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 02:16:13 pm by Anita du Preez » Logged
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 08:15:45 pm »

It's not compatible.  I don't think Squinge has plans to update the EP5 version for InTeen this time.  You can try using the InSIMenator's wardrobe adjuster instead.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
carlymichelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:21:00 pm »

Quote from: jase439;672532
It's not compatible.  I don't think Squinge has plans to update the EP5 version for InTeen this time.  You can try using the InSIMenator's wardrobe adjuster instead.

thats really weird its still working for me
Sims2lovr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 03:53:10 am »

Quote from: carlymichelle;672979
thats really weird its still working for me

same
however all my clothes, genetics etc (CAS stuff) has disappeared!
Any ideas what would cause this. Would the hacks do this? All my objects and other downloads are working still. its strange
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: