Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:57:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clothing Issues.....  (Read 3570 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
meecha3

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2006, 10:20:37 pm »

Hi All, Warlokk,
I am happy to report I recently dl'd basically everything in the Hi-Res Bodyshape section for the first time and have made a test sim to see what I'm working with.  All is well, HOWEVER, I find I do not have many (ok, hardly any) clothing options for the 34Cnat-38Hips sim, especially Everday bottoms or Outfits, Formals, PJs, Undies....Ok! basically no clothes but the clothes on her back:sad5: .  I had to save her in CAS without a formal, pj, undie, swimsuit or athletic outfit....  Am I missing something, or has not many outfits in each category for this size been released yet?  I checked the release schedule and 34C is at the bottom somewhere...does this mean I have a long wait??:dontknow:   Any understanding is appreciated.

Thanks!
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 11:59:25 pm »

So far I've only released the B Defaults and the DD's in full-body outfits.  All sizes are done in the Top and Bottom Separates, but those only work for Everyday.  The A's are next on deck, to be followed by the rest of the sizes, but real-life has been busy lately so progress has slowed a bit.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
TRIXSTA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 02:50:42 am »

Hi Warlokk!  First off i would like to thank you for providing an excellent tutorial for all of us, this is something i've always wanted to learn how to do(not for uploading) but for myself.  It is indeed very helpful.  I just have a quick question about the skintone part of the tutorial... Lets just say i was converting a custom blue skintone into one of your 36DD meshes, would this new skintone now become "showerproof"? or will it revert?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 02:52:46 am by TRIXSTA » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 08:26:01 am »

As long as you convert it using my skintone as a base, it will keep the mesh references and will be showerproof.  That info is stored in the .package file that gets exported during the first step.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: