Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:03:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new outfits  (Read 6573 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kendra

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2006, 07:00:01 pm »

Can anyone make some outfits for the 34dd/34,36hip, and 36dd/34,36 hip with heels that don't make the sims feet look so big. I would love it if someone would make some formals and a wedding dress, wish I knew how to myself,but I don't.

Thanks.
chahtah1899

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 10:57:36 am »

can anyone also make some Hooters uniforms for the Warlock 34dd-34,36,38 mesh? any new military uniforms will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

son you've got a panty on yor head!- Raisin Arizona
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 05:00:39 pm »

I won't be making any new meshes for the DD's for quite a while, since I have a lot of other sizes to do yet, and haven't even started working on it again since my move... but there are quite a few outfit meshes out there already, there's no reason someone couldn't do more with them with new textures like they've been doing.

Incidentally if any mesh-makers out there have Poser (5 or 6 should work, I have 6), and would like to have my magnet set to make outfits to fit the BodyShape series, drop me a line and we can discuss it... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BeadedDrum
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 02:40:48 pm »

I have been searching for USMC Uniforms, any rank, or all ranks. Can anyone point me in the right direction to where to find them?
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 05:56:22 pm »

Quote from: chahtah1899
can anyone also make some Hooters uniforms for the Warlock 34dd-34,36,38 mesh? any new military uniforms will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Aha!  Thanks to BeadedDrum asking for the Marines, I've once again blundered across this note!  So, if you're still looking for a 34DD Hooters girl, see if this one floats your boat:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=23869

I haven't made the other hip sizes but if you like the shorts it's easy to adapt them to other sizes.  It's just three easy steps in Body Shop:

1. Use Body Shop to export my version as a project, then cancel the project.

2. Start a new project and export the nude mesh in the hip size you want.

3. Copy the.bmp files from my version (not the .package file) and paste it into the folder with the new version.  Let it overwrite the files it finds there.

The same procedure would work to make different top sizes.

(And of course I only just now realized that this would have been a perfect opportunity to make the whole outfit as a top or bottom that could be resized by just picking the right nude mesh.  Silly me.)

kendra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 07:35:49 pm »

Thanks, but how about some swimsuits, formal, and gym clothes for the 36dd
as I stated I am unable to make these myself, so if someone can it will be great.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 11:17:54 am »

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=15248
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=15334

and a few more over on InSIMadult.net
kendra

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 01:49:41 pm »

Those are great and thank you, I do have those already, but are there any 36dd swimsuits and formals.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 08:50:52 am »

Oh, I think I see the question.  

Unless I'm overlooking something, Warlokk made one DD body size.  In some spots it's labeled 36DD; in others, 34DD.

Did I get that right?

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 09:19:41 am »

Sorta... the old Original BodyShape series had it as a 36DD, the new Hi-Res series is 34DD.  The actual shape is pretty much the same, I just didn't know what the numbers meant in bra sizes the first time around Cheesy

Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 02:24:01 pm »

Quote from: Warlokk
Sorta... the old Original BodyShape series had it as a 36DD, the new Hi-Res series is 34DD.  The actual shape is pretty much the same, I just didn't know what the numbers meant in bra sizes the first time around Cheesy

Aha!  Does the fact that I have some 36DD tool tips showing up mean that I have old files that I need to update?

I think I had a distinct advantage over most guys when it came to learning about girls--a sister six years older than me who would answer almost any question I asked when I was a tyke.    
(Mein Gott!  I just realized that means she's over 60 now.  Still quite a babe!)
((Maybe she has a painting in the attic.))

It also helps to be a voracious and omnivorous reader.  Even then, the precise definition of bra sizes is as elusive as a firkin* was to medieval breweries.

Fun research on the subject of bra sizes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere

At least one Wikipedia writer seems to have as dry a sense of humor as I. To wit:
THE EMPIRE CORSET: — Can this really be called a corset? It was more of a "support". Two small white satin pockets, held together in place by a ribbon. The satin, extra thin to cope with the accidents de terrain [a hard-to-translate euphemism, perhaps "landscape features", or "lumps and bumps"]; this corset was neither cumbersome, nor deceptive, and could be removed at a deft touch.

-- from the translation of the French in the second picture on that page

----------
*Which bears only a marginal relationship to such phrases as: "Hey, barmaid!  Bring me a firkin beer!"

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 04:02:38 pm »

Actually you probably just have some outfits that were originally made for the first set, and were labelled 36DD as a result... but when I made the updated versions, I kept the internal references the same so old outfits would automatically use the new meshes.  So the outfit may be labelled 36DD, but it's using the new 34DD Hi-Res meshes.

Re the brassier:  Doncha love history?  Cheesy

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2006, 12:22:30 pm »

Only when I pass it. Tongue
BarbieFromQuar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2006, 02:37:51 am »

All you had to do was ask and one of us girls would have been happy to tell you what the #s mean.  *wink*

A radiation wave hit, - I was shot through a wormhole - lost in some distant part of the universe aboard a living ship! Full of strange alien life forms. I’m being hunted by an insane military commander, . . .
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2006, 06:38:10 pm »

Quote from: BarbieFromQuar
All you had to do was ask and one of us girls would have been happy to tell you what the #s mean.  *wink*

What?  And spoil all the fun of doing the research? :lol:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: