Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:22:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Modest Swimsuit for Larger Ladies  (Read 2450 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: October 21, 2006, 03:48:17 pm »

I wouldn't put a high priority on this idea, but it might inspire some creative corpuscles.  I was clicking on the Google ads at the top of the page* and ran across this:

http://www.laraines.com/masubymicofa.html

Credit: Image pilfered from Laraines.com.

I was thinking some of my larger lady or elder sims would like that.  It covers that midriff bulge and mommy tummy, y'see.  The full-coverage bottom might be appreciated, too.

In actual fact, very few of the sims in my little fantasy universe have these concerns, but folks who are going for more realistic game play (or who pursue different fantasies) might like it!

----------
*I think this is behavior to be encouraged.  It adds a bit to Insimenator's Google revenues and also increases the site's Google standing.  Besides, the clothing sites are really great references for skinners even for those of us who really aren't in the market for real-world teen clothing.  If you pilfer someone's design and provide a credit with a courtesy link to the real clothing site, then everybody's happy.

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 08:30:33 pm »

Shouldnt be that hard... once Warlokk give us an Alpha t and skirt for all sizes.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 01:10:04 am »

This would make a nice top for any size sans the bottoms, of course.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: