Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:57:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More hip meshes  (Read 2091 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
girlneedguidanc

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2006, 12:59:27 pm »

I see a multitude of breast meshes and clothing, but for the guest designers, don't forget about hips.  I have no breast meshes, but I do have the hip meshes. I would love some work done with that set of bodyshapes.  Thanks.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 08:06:57 pm »

Actually there are quite a few outfits out there for the 40 hips and others, plus most of the folks who make a particular top size also make the various bottom sizes to go with it.  I think once I release more of the full-body sizes, you'll see more variety as well, since currently all that's out there are the DD's and the default B's, so folks concentrate on the DD's.  That should change soon.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
girlneedguidanc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 09:46:09 am »

Quote from: Warlokk
Actually there are quite a few outfits out there for the 40 hips and others, plus most of the folks who make a particular top size also make the various bottom sizes to go with it.  I think once I release more of the full-body sizes, you'll see more variety as well, since currently all that's out there are the DD's and the default B's, so folks concentrate on the DD's.  That should change soon.

Thanks for the quick reply!!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: