Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:16:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A little something about a Sims3?  (Read 12307 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maniac19642003
« on: November 03, 2005, 03:24:13 pm »

The site News0r mentions a Sims 3 coming to the X-box 360 somewhere between 2006 and 2007. Though it's probably nothing but a rumour, you may want to check out the newspost here: http://www.news0r.com/index.php?p=2711
Night

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 05:35:33 pm »

go to http://www.modthesims2.com
search for sims3
some months ago there was very brief discusion about it
like if u get ur sim married 5 times and then next time when u run ur game u get to view a preview of sims3
i didnt try
lol
some peple said they view
someone aid it showed the word sims3 and nothing
if u tyr then tell me pelase
Night

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 01:18:43 pm »

http://games.fok.nl/review.php?reviewid=493
see here
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 02:25:02 pm »

Assuming those shots are authentic: all I can say is...wow!

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 02:45:22 pm »

From what i am understanding those shots are nothing more than paintings ...

but i am unaware if they are shots painted to show what they want in the release for the third installment or an add on for the sims 2 that they decided to use for the sim3?

under the first large painting it says "Danny gets creative" meaning these were homemade shots?

Last but not least maxis i think it was who said the control panel would have a new design when the Sims3 came out and if you look at the control panel here .. it is from the sims 2 including one shot of a sim wearing a sims 2 designed clothing

Until maxis and only maxis releases any info on the sims3
everything i hear or see will be fiction, Fire.

I came upon a concrete ball which triangles in the wind!

Check out this wonderfull site... link below

http://www.insimenator.net/

Make a Difference and Give a child a Hug!
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 02:51:01 pm »

Those are definitely rendered images - not paintings.  Whether those are "live" images running in an actual game, is another question.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Teresa

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 03:08:00 pm »

Here is what i could make of the Disclaimer in English!:

DisclaimerDeze ' review ' are no review. The game does not exist, but is a vision of how a third COULD part, and how I would see personally gladly that the game would grow further ideas to be of course more than welcome, and nicest which I between now and Sunday encounter 26 September 2004 can as of now choose from all available skins for this site (including all old skins therefore) and will have no more advertisements see on games.fok.nl.

I came upon a concrete ball which triangles in the wind!

Check out this wonderfull site... link below

Make a Difference and Give a child a Hug!
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 03:20:45 pm »

I thought the pictures looked a bit too unreal. All of the shots look so European in architecture (no complaint there). I just didn't believe I was seeing a new version of The Sims. I do believe that there will be a Sims 3 forthcoming but Maxis and EA have a long way to go to milk the current cash cow before introducing a new one.

Joey the Whinernator

Pinaygirl10

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 05:42:17 pm »

those images look a little too fake for me right now.....i think they would've changed the panel for build mode and buy mode...i would think they change it again since its a new version...well thats my opinion

A good friend will bail you out of jail,but a great friends will be sitting in the cell next to you saying,\"That was awesome!\"
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 06:41:42 pm »

Quote from: Pinaygirl10
those images look a little too fake for me right now.....i think they would've changed the panel for build mode and buy mode...i would think they change it again since its a new version...well thats my opinion
Yes and no.  It's not uncommon for game companies to use their previous release as a prototype for selling the "next generation" of their product to the publisher.  Is that what's happening here - probably not...it's not that EA would have ANY question whatsoever about viability of The Sims franchise - it's a license to print money as far as I'm concerned.  The images in this example are stunning, but not out of reach of today's technology (Doom 3, Far Cry, Half Life 2, are excellent examples of this).  These titles have an extremely high bar as far as hardware requirements.  Simulations tend to be very CPU intensive as well as graphically intensive, and they tend to cater more to the "Wal-Mart" scene rather than the hard core gamer.  This demographic tends to have substantially inferior hardware.  So whatever the point of these rendered images - regardless of their origins - the day is not far off when you will witness this kind of quality.  Maybe not Sims 3, but I wouldn't look too far beyond that to see this kind of detail on your PC.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 02:43:06 am by jase439 » Logged

Night

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 02:41:32 am »

it is not info and nor a review
i dont knw german but it tried to read and all i could get was
i understood that the person was being congratulated for doing that
all thse pic show is
what they want in sims3
that is just how they want sims3 to be like
and all things shown are fiction
all that is shown are edited pics of sims2..containing sims2 characters and other game characters
but the thing that get ur sims married 5 times in sims and restart the game and u will see a sims3 preview is true
but i never tried
anyone please try for me

and also
answer this pelase
it is dumb
if axis has a plan for sims3 and i knw it would be better then sims2 then y r they wasting time on making sims2 eps
isntead of sims3
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 04:21:43 am by Night » Logged
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 03:12:25 am »

*** Please do not reply to yourself.  Use the Edit button to supplement your previous post.  Thanks. ***

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 08:21:35 pm »

Yay!  A thread from the dead... zombie topics come back in time for Halloween!  :rofl:

I'm pretty sure word has gotten around about the images being fake by now, but it's all good.  :angel:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: