Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:39:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: *MESH* The Female Werewolf  (Read 57913 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 12:24:39 am »

I would say that yes, it was normal for the mesh to convert back to a sim when pregnant.  A mesh is just clothing after all, so it's just like them changing clothes.  I know absolutely nothing about creating preg morphs and past attempts have resulted in failure.

Sorry.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
SkyAlexs

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 05:41:10 am »

DOH2 God am I stupid  rolleyes. I 'fixed' the problem with the pregnancy wear any outfit from Squinge - this way, I can at least look at my female werewolf without these ugly pregnancy outfits.

And I never requested a pregnancy morph - I am just glad that there are people more talented than I am who can achieve to come up with Meshes like this one...

Where I am is chaos...but I can´t be everywhere.
Truthslayer

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 12:35:36 pm »

Um... I'm not sure I should reply...

I worked over this mesh in milkshape, modifying it, as well as creating a pregnancy and fat morph.  I also took the time to make top and bottom separates for everyday clothing, as well as for skintones (based on genesims).  The most vexing part was the issue with making the claws show up on the separates, but once that was squared away, it's been mostly tweaking here and there along with UVmap fixing.  I'd like to go once over on the fat morph again, as I notice the odd vertices sitting where they shouldn't be.  If anyone is interested, I'll post photos as needed.
GingerGal08
Vampire on the run!

May bite if provoked.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 02:14:27 pm »

Smiley
Werewolf puppies... Grin

"Hold me,
Like you held onto life,
When all fears came alive and entombed me.
Love me,
Like you love the sun,
Scorching the blood in my vampire heart." - Vampire Heart,H.I.M.
nobodysgirl

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 11:17:48 pm »

I love this download. I don't know about the rest of you but I would love to see a Maternity version too, that would be so cool. Grin
Eights

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2022, 08:11:46 am »

so the mesh files  are all corrupted, the links in this post to the other files are broken dont work and or the website they are under no longer exist. unless i'm not clicking things properly ^^.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2022, 10:22:42 am »

Links have been (more or less) fixed. Not sure if I found the original link to the meshes at Synapticsims, but the ones in the post only linked to the front page.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: