Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:50:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linked skintones with new BodyShape meshes  (Read 2208 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jh3nry

View Profile
« on: August 29, 2006, 02:50:21 pm »

I have several custom skintones I would like to use with the new Hi-Res BodyShape meshes.  Since the meshes are divided among several tops and bottoms instead of one full body mesh, how can I link the skintones?  For example if I want two showerproof bodies using the same custom skintone, one with 34A-40 proportions and another with 34DD-36 proportions, how can I do that?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:49:08 pm »

There's an easy way to do it with Bodyshop, you just export my skintone that has the size you want, and replace the textures with the ones you want to use.  There's a tutorial here:  http://warlokkstower.googlepages.com/bodyshapeguide

Incidentally, skintones reference the nude Top and Bottom Separate meshes, so you have to have those installed, of course... the full-body nudes are only used for outfits like swimsuits or undies.  If you use that tutorial though you don't have to worry about it, it will do it automatically based on the size you start with.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
jh3nry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 07:25:36 pm »

Thanks  a lot!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: