Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 12:48:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bible Black Hentai Character Sim  (Read 18958 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Patriciapurplel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 02:58:51 am »

This  Board  Post  of  Bible  Black  has  finally  moved  to  adult  website  to  Insimadult. net. com. Got   all  the  Bible  Black  characters  done , better  Japanese  girls  school  uiform  better , labcoat,  new  hair  style  mesh ,Minase , his  stepsister  doesn't  have  no  parents, excepted  school  building. And  they  have  no  profile  of  them  done  yet  either  and  no  Sims  pictures either . Their  is  no  more  Bible  Black  animated  characters  in  here  anymore  it's  over , done  with  it . I  will  not  be  making  anymore  adult  animated  characters  into   Sims  in  here   either  sorry . Because  it's  not  for  kids  or  teenager  to  see  too  adult  for  them. I don't  know  what  will  happened  when  I 'm  all  done  with  making  animated  people  into  Sims  in  my  computer  games  from  the  games I  played. What  other  characters  into Sims yet  no  idea  yet. later.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 11:21:31 pm by Patriciapurplel » Logged
Patriciapurplel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 04:34:23 am »

You don't have to worry about that I talk to much about the certain Sims  from Bible Black in here anymore. So  good night everybody.
Supernatural_Vixen

Certified Teddy Bear Doctor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 05:14:06 pm »

Really Pretty

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole!
:iroc: Fire up the Impala!!
Patriciapurplel

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2007, 04:36:09 am »

Thank  you  Mrs .Bennett. I  did  tried  my  best  making  all 18  Sims from the  Animation  movies  called  (Bible  Black )  series  movies  of  them. Soon I  will  be  very  busy  making  new  Sims  from  certain  games  also  for  my Sims neighborhoods  good night take care of yourself , everybody here later.
Patriciapurplel

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 01:15:09 am »

Sorry to repeat about the job career that I was hoping someone to make it so the topic of it is closed and over with it. My apology to say the word (hentai) that is too mature to say about this movie.This topic about making Bible Black characters in here will stay open for who know's how long it will last. So I will not repeat ,not argue with anybody here sorry. Good night everybody take care of yourself .
Patriciapurplel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 04:53:02 am »

I wasn't able to get it made the job career of it. They only send me a message instruction about making my job myself but wasn't easy to understood it at all so it is over the subject on the certain thing about the career mod job .good night.
Patriciapurplel

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 01:32:47 am »

Yes you do need Expansion pack for this Sims 2 game in your computer always Sonny Forelli .Can someone closed this board post about Bible Black Hentai Characters into Sim 2 .Sorry to give everyone the bad news I 've decided to closed this board post forvever for good reason why it is that the Sims characters that I made is too mature that isn't allowed so I'm sending it in the other board post called Insimadult.net board post.It is for the best for me , my Sims that I worked so hard on to share in the board post of Insimentor.net.But the god news is that I' ve remade about 8, still have to remake about 20 sims from Bible Black characters from the animation movie series.Later everybody.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: