Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:12:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: *Bachelor Bahamas Confessional*  (Read 39524 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sweetdey26

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2006, 12:55:45 am »

*Bachelor Bahamas Contestant Confessional*
[/size][/b]

This is a sanctuary where the contestants of Bachelor Bahamas can come and ask Mitch questions. They can use this thread to answer the questions from the contest or vent their frustrations. Here you can be honest without being judged. Please ABSOLUTELY  NO InSim BASHING!!!
[/size][/b]

:idea1:First Question:idea1:
[/size][/b]

:sign7:Why did you join the Bachelor Bahamas?:sign7:
[/size][/b]

Pictures are allowed but not required. Contestants are not required to answer questions if they choose not to. Have fun!
[/size][/b]
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 12:05:46 pm by Sweetdey26 » Logged

Judging on InSIMenator.net and loving every minute!:hammer:
Found Love...Blessed in every way...
Friends, Fun, & Sims SimsSkirts Family
Real Friends, Real Fun, Real Sims 2
CaRinn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 02:05:35 am »

The Reason I wanted to be on the Bachelor Bahamas, is because i just cant seem to find a good man who likes me for who i am. They just see my Model Job, and think all kinds of Horrible things about me.

Contest Addict
Need a Contest Judge? PM me please.
Waya101

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 05:14:32 am »

Both of my girls just thought it sounded like fun, they have as good a chance as anyone.

I didn't do it!!!
Winner Teen Prom, Ms Femme Fatale, Mr. Inspiration

"I may not be much to speak of, but I am a Hell of a bloke to talk about." Andy Capp
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 01:49:20 pm »

Question: Why did I join the Bachelor Bahamas?

Answer: Technically... I didn't. I had no idea I was getting into this. I graduated university awhile back and I've been working on my career. My parents said they were giving me a trip to the bahamas as I graduated with honors and helped fulfill my Mum's lifetime want to graduate 3 children from college. But when I got here I found out the truth. Mum gave me a letter to open that basically explained why she was putting me through this... and you know what they say, 'Mum knows best'.

I've always tried to make the best of every situation and I guess this is happening for a reason. I don't have anyone in my life and I never really have. That doesn't mean I don't want to. When I said I was working on my career, I didn't mean it's the most important thing to me. There's nothing more I would like in life than to find a great guy, settle down and someday have six grandkids. I think then my life would feel completely perfect. The reason I am resistant to this is that I am really shy and because of that this is quite difficult for me.

I guess the only question I have for Mitch right now would be, why did you decide to try find your mate this way?

Still a simmer at heart, just too busy with my baby to play!
roberttaylor
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 03:10:44 pm »

Desana...The pictures on p. 1 of this contest aren't pics of the real Mitch, who is ugly, fat, toothless, and bald.  So he needs this contest to get a lady.
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 04:04:31 pm »

:sign5: RT!

Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 05:35:15 pm »

Well, honestly, my friends put me up to this.  I never thought it would come to anything, so I went along with it, but here I am!  I've dated, but haven't found that magic feeling about anyone.  This contest, although a little bit high-profile, will get me a chance to find that person who will leave me speechless.  I guess you could call me a hopeless romantic.  Please give my personal thanks to your mom.  I look forward to spending time with you.

- Mitch
« Last Edit: September 02, 2006, 06:05:08 pm by Sweetdey26 » Logged

roberttaylor
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 11:40:14 am »

Well, that surely isn't inflammatory, is it?

Oh tell me you're not judging this contest, audri!
audrieajones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 12:00:57 pm »

i deleted that reply everyone so there will be no misunderstanding

Join TOPSIMS2 MALE MODEL CONTEST  and SIMSKIRTS for more fun with your sims.
JOIN AA 2Day

R.I.P. Bruce Vassell! You are missed!!
roberttaylor
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 12:35:53 pm »

Audri...By deleting your post you made it more difficult to understand.  You have left it open to greater misunderstanding.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 12:31:05 pm »

"Shayna" would love to be here herself to reply here, but due to Temperate-Zone Storm "Operator Error", she and the rest of my simmies and downloads have been evacuated to the "D" drive until the C drive has been reformatted and reloaded. I believe all the little simmies to be safe, but my audio recording programs and data will not fare so well. This is a HUGE loss for me, but as stated, at least the little simmies are safe and should be back in action by the 5th or 6th.

Were Shayna here - her response would be (for the cameras) that she's here for the fame, fortune, glory, and of course, the PRIZES! She would never admit that to Mitch, but she'd have no problem babbling that to anyone else, including the other contestants. Shayna has no qualms about lying, stealing, cheating, anything short of murder, to win the contest.

Having said that, why did "I" (The Mule) enter? It sounded fun! For some reason I was under the impression that some role-playing would be involved in the contest. As soon as Shayna's background took root in my mind, it was easy to see that she would be that one contestant that every reality show seems to have. The one everyone hates because they know she's lying and only after the prize, while the "Bachlor/ette" is completely oblivious to their motives. To me, it would be great fun for each of the other contestants to come into this thread and say what a skank, lying, theiving, little tramp they think Shayna is. It would be totally true!

Now, if Mitch asked the confessional question - Shayna would reply - "To hopefully have some kind of fairytale romance, be totally swept off my feet by a good man!"  Of course we all know she's lying, but would Mitch?

Shayna's question for Mitch: From my own experience of being abused by my father and his freinds, I feel a great deal of sympathy for maltreated children. Is that the driving force behind your foundations? Were you an abused child, too?"

Of course the audience and other contestants would be saying... "Wait, didn't she say something about having never met her father? What a lying little..."

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Waya101

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 07:20:26 pm »

Why did I become a contestant on Bachelor Bahamas? I ask myself that a dozen times a day and still can't find the right answer. I did it on a whim I guess, never expecting to get this far into the contest. Don't get me wrong, Mitch is HOTTTT!!! More then that, his heart seems to be in the right place, and he says all the right things so far.

If he is the real deal, if he is as caring, as gentle, as loving as he seems to be, then I would do anything to be with him. However if this turns out to be just a hollywood stunt, and he turns out to be an egotistical airhead that only cares about himself,,, well then I will just enjoy this time in the Bahamas and then go back home to a life i enjoy, so I am already a winner either way.

I hope he turns out to be the real thing, and I wonder what he is doing right now?

I wonder how this whole thing will turn out?

It's time to stop wondering and go take a walk on the beach during this wonderful sunset.

I didn't do it!!!
Winner Teen Prom, Ms Femme Fatale, Mr. Inspiration

"I may not be much to speak of, but I am a Hell of a bloke to talk about." Andy Capp
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 07:06:48 pm »

*giggle* Why did I join the Bachelor Bahamas? *giggle* Because it sounded like real fun. *giggle* and Mitch is really cute. *giggle*
Dese

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 04:19:16 pm »

Desana,

In the few minutes we had together on the group date you apologised several times for how shy you are, and said that journaling helps you express yourself in ways you can't outloud. I hope by the end of our time together you were a little more comfortable with this whole experience. Now I know how shy you are but maybe this will help you get through this experience a little easier and just maybe you will be comfortable enough to share some of the things you write in here with me.

I hope to spend some more time with you soon.
Mitch

Wow. I am feeling a little shaken right now. I can't believe that Mitch would think of this! The gift of the journal was so unexpected and it's just so touching. I feel so silly for getting emotional over this, but this hasn't been an easy experience for me. I was resistant to this - I didn't even become part of The Bachelor of my own choice! But now that I'm here...

Seeing Mitch in person was a great experience. You can learn a bit about a person from their picture, but in the flesh it's a completely different experience. He really has it together! I was surprised that he even seemed a little shy at first, but I guess it can't be easy being the center of attention of so many unfamiliar women. And yes, before you ask, there's definitely some physical attraction there.

Now that I've spent some time with him I'm excited to be here. I'm not saying we're 'soul mates' or anything, I don't know him well enough yet. But Mitch seems like a good guy and I would love to get to know him better. I only hope I have that chance.

Mitch, I have another question for you. You've asked us, so now I want to know... What was your last girlfriend like?

Sweetdey26

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 01:33:44 pm »

Miz Shayna
I started my foundation because of my family. My mother always taught us that there’s always room for one more chair at the table, and what’s one more load of laundry. She had love in her heart for both the children that she made from love and children that God sent for her to love. I was 7 when Kat became a part of our family; my parents had always been foster parents, so when Kat came she was a welcomed addition. Kat came to us dirty, quiet, sad, underweight, and illiterate. I remember one night while I was doing my homework I heard crying, so I went to see what was going on; what I found was Kat crying in my mothers arm’s saying over and over “Why didn’t they love me?”  I watched my mom cradle this 9 year child. I remember the words she told her that day. She said, “Baby I need you, I want you, I love you!” I’d say that I started the foundation to make my parents proud but the truth is I did it so could be proud of the man that I am and the father that I will one day become.

The Brandon Tribe
I come from a big family. My mother and father always wanted kids, but what the got is what we call the Brandon Tribe. There are seven of us Brandon7 so far:
Darren age 29
Kathryn age 28
Mitchell (Me) 26
Emma age 20
Justin and Merenda age 14 (twins)
Darcie age 9
Huh?Huh?? LOL

My Father Douglas, My mother Inez:love2:, My brother & sister, Justin & Marenda and my baby sister Darcei

Mu sister Kat, her husband Issac, my niece Lya, and nephew Ethan

My sister Emma and her boyfriend Eric
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 01:35:59 pm by Sweetdey26 » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: