Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:52:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OFB Question  (Read 1787 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mickey57

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2006, 11:31:34 am »

Hi All,

I have an OFB question that I have just not seen anywhere.  Can you assign specific clothes for uniforms for your private businesses?  I would like to open a few theme businesses in my game, like a restaurant with a cave man theme where employees wear primitive skins and a sexy gay bar with guys in thongs as servers or a polynesian restaurant with appropriate lava lava type outfits and grass skirts.  Is this something that can be done?? Or are we limited to the stuff they gave us in OFB?

Thanks,

Mickey:violent2:

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
Micco

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 05:06:13 pm »

All your clothing should be available.

Woohoo U is now CLOSED.
unclesparks
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 11:16:02 am »

I started my own business yesterday, and that was one of the first things I tried to figure out.

Under Management there is a Set Uniform option.  You can set your own uniform and that of your employees.  You have to tell each one individually (unless I missed something).  You can make a company-wide uniform or have each employee wear specific clothes.  You can have your greeter wear a red lawa lawa and the cook a green, etc. for easy recognizeability.  The entire range of clothes is available, from everyday to athletic.

You have to make sure that the clothes you use are either useable by teens and elders (male/female) also or else you'll have to make different clothes for them.  I ran across that problem when I hired an elder saleswoman.  I had to give her something I didn't like but it was that or street clothes.
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 11:29:34 pm »

Cool, thanks!

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
tlawblique36

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 05:29:05 pm »

I had a question about uniforms that i never saw anywhere.  Can you assign specific uniforms to employees of community lots?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: