Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:27:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: StaticXRemix  (Read 40534 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ctnurul
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 01:46:18 am »

i got the same msg too!
shiranai

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 10:28:58 am »

Ohh... Cool! I like this! Cheesy
Sarahsuke
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 07:43:22 am »

Sorry to bump the thread again, but is there any way to fix the corruptions and errors in the file?
Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 03:57:36 am »

Im not sure whats wrong with this file but you can get it here http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3510 , it includes teens and there is a file for a female version.

Light up, Light up, as if you have choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear..
Dioptase

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 09:32:51 am »

Sweet!!

:lock: Dioptase is a deep blue green crystal. That stimulates change & growth. :binky:
foodgrabbinhobo

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 11:35:44 am »

I love this hair I just wish it was available for teens and kids. Tongue Awesome.
Ali Xavier

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 01:27:21 am »

Looks cool.

I chill in Baltimore,
where you need to B-more careful.
0verthetop
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 07:56:54 am »

dosn't work for me the rar file says unexpect archive
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2007, 09:15:09 am »

This hair looks amazing. Nice job Kavar, and thank you! I feel like a dog for even asking, but is your model or the tattoo skin available for download? Actually, I'd love all the skins you've used on your models. They are awesome and feature some great tattoo art.

Some notes concerning the archive file for this hair. The following is reported when opening the file:
kavar_staticremix_100.rar: Unexpected end of archive

When I run a test on the archive, it reports this:
kavar_staticremix_100.rar: CRC failed in bd598f9f_staticremix.package. The file is corrupt

Apparently only this file is bad; the others seem okay. I assume it is one of the recolors. Any chance of repackaging and re-uploading this file for us? or at least this particular .package file?

Quote from: foodgrabbinhobo;597845
I love this hair I just wish it was available for teens and kids. Tongue Awesome.

Hrm... a few posts above yours he posted the teen version: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3510

I can only recommend using that one as a replacement for this one at the time being. It includes the adult mesh too, but I don't know if the white recolor pictured is present in that download. It seems to be only the 4 standard colors.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 09:27:36 am by JCSpencer » Logged

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2007, 11:27:30 pm »

Quote from: JCSpencer;802460
This hair looks amazing. Nice job Kavar, and thank you! I feel like a dog for even asking, but is your model or the tattoo skin available for download? Actually, I'd love all the skins you've used on your models. They are awesome and feature some great tattoo art.

Some notes concerning the archive file for this hair. The following is reported when opening the file:

When I run a test on the archive, it reports this:

Apparently only this file is bad; the others seem okay. I assume it is one of the recolors. Any chance of repackaging and re-uploading this file for us? or at least this particular .package file?

Hrm... a few posts above yours he posted the teen version: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=3510

I can only recommend using that one as a replacement for this one at the time being. It includes the adult mesh too, but I don't know if the white recolor pictured is present in that download. It seems to be only the 4 standard colors.

Thanks JC,

I have been hearing some people are having problems with this rar. Thanks for taking the time to check it out for me, and pming me to let me know, I barely have time to look around on the site lately let alone in my own threads hehe.

the link I posted above is a version of it for teens and females as well as the male version with a slight fix of a tiny transparence gap I always hated, I can always make the recolors for the new version and put them in another rar with it. But if there are people who prefer the male/adult/ya/elder version only I will fix this rar as well.

Light up, Light up, as if you have choice, Even if you cannot hear my voice, I'll be right beside you dear..
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 12:07:14 am »

Quote from: Kavar;803741
Thanks JC,

I have been hearing some people are having problems with this rar. Thanks for taking the time to check it out for me, and pming me to let me know, I barely have time to look around on the site lately let alone in my own threads hehe.

the link I posted above is a version of it for teens and females as well as the male version with a slight fix of a tiny transparence gap I always hated, I can always make the recolors for the new version and put them in another rar with it. But if there are people who prefer the male/adult/ya/elder version only I will fix this rar as well.

Thank you very much for responding, Kavar! I know you must be busy and it's probably next to impossible to monitor every single thread all the time, so I figured it was the least I could do to help as some small token of repayment for all the amazing stuff you share with us.

To be honest, I love the new version of the hairs, but I do miss the white recolor that was available only in this one.

Thanks again!

_cactus_

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 07:44:04 am »

i like ur designs!tnx for it Wink

*Please note, your signature may be no wider than 250 pixels and no higher than 50 pixels*
Kavar

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 07:40:23 pm »

hello everyone.. I have added a new rar file.. that should take care of the extraction errors. :happy8:

JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2007, 03:41:47 pm »

Quote from: Kavar;825001
hello everyone.. I have added a new rar file.. that should take care of the extraction errors. :happy8:

Woohoo! Awesome! Thank you so very much, Kavar. It is most appreciated!

msfortuknit

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 06:41:06 pm »

Hes dreamy
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: