Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:50:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steve Irwin posters  (Read 11488 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2006, 02:50:11 am »

I’m so glad you made them`’
Thank you so much`

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
spookymuffin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2006, 04:43:58 am »

These are great thanx, he was one of my heroes when I was younger.

Quote from: NikeyRios
he died for ray electric charge? didnt he?....what a tragedy Cry

He died because the stingray barb punctured his heart, which was strange because only 2 other people in Australian history have ever been killed by a stingray.....in fact tourists swim with them every day

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin.
[/COLOR]
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2006, 12:30:31 pm »

I'm pretty sure if the sting ray stung him on another part of his body I think he would still be alive today, but the barb got him right in the heart so I'm pretty sure his heart went into shock and from the poison it got to him faster because it went right into his heart. I could be wrong but that's my thinking of how it would happen if he got stung in another part of his body.

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2006, 10:31:05 pm »

thank you for making these. He was one of my favorite people on TV and I loved his show.
NicoleLuvsSims2
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2006, 02:31:54 am »

It's so sad he died! Stupid sting ray!!! The pictures you did are pretty cool! So sad he died. I went to his zoo. It was pretty cool.
sithprincess

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:06 pm »

Thank you for the wonderful pictures.  He was such an amazing and unique person and will truly be missed.  He really helped me to gain an understanding of how precious wildlife and nature really is.

:swdm: I'm not mean, just misunderstood
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: