Insimenator.org
January 22, 2020, 06:16:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your hot anime and manga sims! Post pictures of em here!  (Read 6600 times)
mochi is yum

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2008, 01:57:33 pm »

This is a forum where I would like to see all of your hot anime and manga sims because usually I'm not seeing many that are from shows and whatnot.  I am really looking forward to seeing some because I know there are many anime and manga fans that have some good sims to share!!!  START POSTING!:happy1:http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w160/shinobi1010/?action=view¤t=dantefight.jpg" target="_blank">http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w160/shinobi1010/dantefight.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 02:38:44 pm »

297 hits and no pics?  Man, that's just sad, I love making Anime/manga sims.   Anyway, these are from 'Bleach'

Shuuhei and Orihime

Ulquiorra

Shoot.  That's what I have now, the rest are way too big for the rules. Smiley  If you want to see them, my link is HERE
LuLuPink
Queen of Cuteness...

"Yuri Chinen is <3"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 07:57:51 am »

It's not from manga but from a videogame (I hope that's okay...)

-"Yuna" From Final Fantasy X

~Thank You For Looking...!!!

A new Sims forum founded on friendship, fun, & total cuteness!
We are still decorating and have much room to grow!
Join the hive today!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: