Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:21:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallen Angel *Final Chapter Up*  (Read 34401 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:56:13 am »

If you like Fantasy stories, then you will like this one. It's about angels, fairies, mermaids and humans.

When Gabriel speaks it will be in italic otherwise it will be the narrator. There are some pics missing but I'll provide them as I play the game.
I hope you all enjoy...

Here are the characters:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 11:44:47 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 09:56:50 am »

FALLEN ANGEL

Hi! My name is Gabriel, but my friends call me Gabe. I don't have a surname because I'm an angel, but if I did have one I guess it would be "Angel". I live in a place that most humans know as Paradise. There are other angels here. Everyone of us has a job to do. I'm the Boss's messenger. Mike, sorry, Mikahel is the warrior among us. Raphael and Mebahel are guardian angels. But we sure wander the Earth and check on humans and all creatures, regularly. My best pals up here are Mike and Raph. They are what you people would call "cool". Mebahel is nice and very sweet. She is a girl, if I can call her like that. This is my story. Or, at least, a part of it. I hope you like it...."

Mike:

Raph:

As a messenger I know a lot of creatures in Earth. One of them is Titania. She is a pixie and I like her very much. She is funny and has a terrible temper. How can I like someone with a bad temper? Hello! I'm an angel! I really don't mind that at all! :giggle: One morning Tee (that's her nick) woke up and found out someone had stolen her WINGS!!!! She almost went nuts, the poor thing"  

That's the way I saw the poor thing from up there and I decided do drop by. You know, just to cheer her up. Or at least try. But she was very upset and angry at the same time.

Gabriel: Good morning, Tee! What's happened to you? Why are you crying this way?

Titania: Oh, Gabe! This is the first time I'm really glad to see you... You have to help me! Please don't say no!

Gabriel: Okay, just start by telling me what happened.

Titania: My wings, you morron! Someone stole my wings! And you know what it means, right?

Gabriel: Err...what if I say "no"....would you beat me very hard?

Titania: Oh, you are hopeless!!!! It means I'm going to die soon. And if I don't find my wings or the **(censored)** who stole them I'm going to die in 48 hours!

Gabriel: Oh my G....oops!! *looks up* Sorry...! I'll help you, Tee. But I'll have to call Mike, just in case. Do you mind that?

Titania: Mike, you mean that hottie Mikahel? Of course not! It will be a blessing if I have to die in his arms....

Gabriel looked at his friend not quite understanding what she meant. Then he decided he'd better ignore her. Understanding that would probably lead him into trouble. Again. The he flew up and high home to look for Mikahel.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:40:10 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 06:28:46 pm »

I've found Mike sitting and talking to some other angels I didn't know

I really hated to interrupt the conversation but it was about our friend who needed us...or else she was going to die....

Gabriel: Mike! Can I talk to you, please?

He looked at me, smilled and said:

Mikahel: Sure, Gabe!! What's up?

Gabriel: Do you remember Tee, the pixie?

Mikahel: Tee? Uhh....I have to confess that you are the public relations here, Gabe. No, I don't remember her. Sorry. Why?

Gabriel: Of course you remeber her!! Titania the one who is always trying to grab you by the wings!

Mikahel: Oh, THAT! Yeah, I remember, painfully I do remember her....

Gabriel: Someone stole her wings, Mike and we have to help her. She is going to die if we don't do anything and I don't....

Mikahel: Okay, okay, shut up and let me understand. She is a pixie with no wings. Who might have want pixie's wings?

Gabriel: Why are you afraid to talk to her? She won't bit you. I promise.

So we flew down to meet Tee
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:40:47 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 06:29:48 pm »

And there she was, the poor thing, dear Titania. So sad as I've never seen her in my whole life. And believe me, I've had a long life...

When she saw Mike she went down her knees

Titania: Oh, Mikahel! Please, help me!!! PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!

Mikahel: Easy, child. You are not going to die. Now take a deep breath and tell me what has happened to you.

Titania: Someone stole my wings. If I don't get them back in 48 hours, I'll die. There is no way a pixie can live without wings. And I can't fly around to find the one who stole them form me.....

Mikahel turned to Gabriel and said:

Mikahel: Did you bring your Heaven-phone?

Gabriel: Sure! A messenger would never be withouth it. Do you need it?

Mikahel: Actually YOU will need it. Call Thanatos* right now.

*According to Greek mythology he was the "angel" in charge of collecting people's souls

Gabriel: ME?Huh? Why me?Huh? Oh...I knew I was going to get in trouble. Thanatos IS trouble....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 06:30:48 pm »

Titania: Please, Gabe... I have no idea who this guy is, but I'm sure Mikahel knows what he is doing. And I'm your friend, after all....please, do it for me....I promise I will never ever pick any of the feathers of your wing to write with. I do promise....

Gabriel: Okay, Tee. I'll do it. But just because it is you. And you made a promise. This guy is VERY dangerous. He is the Angel of Death.... (turning to Mikahel) What am I supposed to say to this guy?

Mikahel: Ask him the next names added to his list.

Gabriel: WHAT??? You must be out of your mind....He will put MY name there!!!! Is that what you want, huh???

Mikahel: Gabe, would you calm down, please! You starting to get to my nerves!! You know I can't talk to him. I can't even SEE him!! He is invisible to my eyes.

Gabriel: Now I have to do your dirty job.....Oh God!!!! Oops!!! Sorry again...I really didn't mean it.... Okay, okay! Here I go.....

Gabriel was so afraid of making that call that forgot the number and Mikahel had to remind him. Twice. But once Thanatos answered.......

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 06:31:44 pm »

But once Thanatos answered.......

Thanatos: Hello? Who is this?
Gabriel: Hey! The big T himself!! It's Gabriel, man! How are you?
Thanatos: I'm fine, thank you. Why are you calling me, Gabriel, the Messenger? You are not my friend and we don't work together? Is this some kind of trick?
Gabriel: No, no, no!!! I just wanted to...err...talk to you about something, man. Maybe we could meet somewhere.  Somewhere peaceful.
Thanatos: I'm a very busy man, but I think I have some minutes to spear with you, before carrying on my soul collecting. Say where and when.
Gabriel: Humm... half an hour at Rapahel's place.
Thanatos: I'll be there. And it's just a warning: I hope you are not making me waste my time.....

30 minutes later

Gabriel: Hey! It's great you could make it!
Thanatos: Cut it out, Messenger. What is the matter?

Gabriel took a deep breath and tol the Dark Angel the whole story about his friend Titania.

Thanatos: You made me waste my time because of a F*censored*g PIXIE!!!?? I can't believe that!!!!
Gabriel: Hey!!! Mind your language, you Dark Angel!!! She may be a pixie, but she is my friend and I'm doing my best to help her. Unlike you that must have no friends!!!!

Raphael was watching the conversation from a distance thought that his friend Gabriel might have gone mad. Gabe was not powerful enough. Thanatos was one of the most powerful Dark Angels he knew. But he, Rapahel, was.

Rapahel: Hey! Who do you think you are to yell at my friend this way?? You little piece of  S*censored*T!!!! You better behave! You are in MY house and I am the master here!!!!!

Thanatos: Raphael, you may be a Guardian and an Archangel but don't think you can talk to me like this. I can squeeze you and make juice out of your white wings....
Rapahel: Try! Just try and you will have to answere to Somenone else!!! And you know Who Im talking about. So can or can't you help my friend?

Thanatos: I can't reveal that. It's classified information.
Rapahel: WHAT THE F*censored*K ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? It's just a name in a a piece of paper!!!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:39:01 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 06:32:57 pm »

Rapahel: Listen to me, you useless, the world would be better off without you in it, so don't force me to get rid of you

Thanatos: Why don't you try? I'd love that very much!

Raphael thouhgt for a second. He knew he could win if Thanatos attacked him. And he would be forgiven. But only if the enemy attacked first. Sometimes he wished he were Mikahel....

Raphael: I know what you are trying to do with me, Thanatos, but it won't work. Just be nice and tell me the information I and Gabriel need in order to save a soul.

Thanatos: *sigh* Alright. You will leave me alone in case I tell you that, won't you?
Rapahel: Yes, I promise I will. You have my word.
Thanatos: Okay....no, the pixie is not in my list.  *he looked at Gabriel and smiled nastly* But Gabriel is.....

End of Chapter One
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:41:04 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 07:39:55 pm »

Those angels are heavenly!:drool:
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 04:53:55 pm »

Aww....thank you!

Rapahel was taken by surprise and so was Gabriel.
Thanatos could not hide the satisfaction of having scared two angels!
Gabriel came to his knees...

Gabriel: Please, say you are joking. That is NOT funny. I'm an Angel!! How can I be in your list?
Thanatos: My job is not understanding things, Messenger. My job is collecting souls. Ask the Reaper if you want. Or Hades. Sorry you are going to be the next....
Raphael: D*censored*M you, Thanatos!!!! You are making this up because you hate Gabriel and because you wanted to be the Messenger in his place!!!

Thanatos: What I do is far more exciting than just delivering messages around. Be sure, Messenger, when the time comes I'll be there to collect your soul.
Raphael: We will see about that!!!!!

Gabriel: Please, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Later that same night...

Rapahel just couldn't forget Thanato's words. He had to talk to his friend Mikahel.

Rapahel: Hey Mike! I think I need to share something with you.
Mikahel: You look so pale, Raph! What is the problem?
Rapahel: you know me so well... *sigh* It's about our friend, Gabriel. Also about Thanatos....
Mikahel: *frowing* What about that demon everybody calls "Dark Angel"? Did you threaten Gabe?
Rapahel: Yes. No. I don't know!
Mikahel: If you don't explain yourself I won't be able to help.

Rapahel told his friend all about Thanatos conversation with them and the soul collecting thing.

Mikahel: Raph, he can't collect Gabe's soul. Gabe is an Angel. He is out of his reach.
Raphael: I want you to explain that to Gabe. He is so nervous!

Gabriel: Tell me what?
Raphael: Gabe! Good to see you! We were talking about you. And...Thanatos....
Mikahel: Gabe, I want you to relax and forget about that demon.

Gabriel: I wish I could, Mike, but it's my soul he was talking about....

Mikahel smiled at his friend.

Mikahel: You don't have a soul like the ones he collects. You are an Angel!!!!
Gabriel: You really mean that? I mean, I can't....he can't.....Oh!!!! That's all I wanted to hear!!!!!!

Mikahel: Well...actually there would be a way, but it's not likely to happen to you. Not with us, Raph and I around.  

Gabriel hugged his best friend.

Gabriel: Thanks, Mike!!!! You took a burden off my shoulders.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:43:00 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 04:57:24 pm »

Thanatos was not satisfied with the answers he had gotten from Hades. He was not able to collect an Angel's soul, unless.....

...unless this Angel had became a Fallen Angel. And how to do that? This Angel had to sin! Yes, to sin, so he would almost become human. He'd have to live among humans, feed, have human emotions, everything. Once Hades was becoming suspicious, he changed the subject and soon went home.  

Then he remembered someone who owed him a favour. She was pretty enough to seduce an idiot like Gabriel and if there was someone who could make that fool sin, it was her!!!! Now was the time to visit her......

Thanatos: There she is! Good morning my beauty!!!! You are as beautiful as ever!!!!
Parsifaé: THANATOS!!! What do you want? Leave me alone!!!!!
Thanatos: Leave you alone? Why? Don't tell me you are afraid of ME? Not after having an afair with Hades himself....No, my beauty, you couldn't. We are made of the same stuff. And since you seemed to enjoy his company very much I thought I should pay you a visit.....

Parsifaé was shaking all over. Maybe her day had come. But she would face that demon!!

Parsifaé: What do you want from me?
Thanatos: Oh, it's very simple and easy. I know you will enjoy it.... I want you.

Parsifaé: NEVER!!!!! I'll NEVER give myself to you!!!!!!
Thanatos: My darling child.... *Thanatos laughed* It's not for me. I need you to seduce someone for me. You are so pretty, so adorable.....and I'd hate to have to take your baby child from you. Be sure Persephone would know she is Hades's child too and your death would be so painful.......

Parsifaé: Please, don't hurt Amina!!!! She is a happy child...! I'll do anything you say.....
Thanatos: Oh! Not so brave, after all.....but I was expecting you to react this way, my beauty.....

Thanatos: You will do as I say and don't you DARE disobey me!!!!!!

To be continued........

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 02:31:32 pm »

Thanatos decided that he would have to "give luck a hand", in order to his plan to work. He had, once again, to go to the Light Side of Paradise, most precisely, to Gabriel, the Messenger's place. There he found Gabriel laying down in his "bed of flowers"

Thanatos: Hi, Gabriel! - he said in a cordial voice, or at least he expected his voice to sound cordial.
Gabriel stared at th Dark Angel as he stood up.
Gabriel: What do you think you are doing in my house?
Thanatos: Whoa! Peace, little brother! I came in peace. I've been talking to my superiors and they found out they made a huge and terrible mistake. I came to apologize, not only for them, but for me too. I feel awful and very sorry to have scared you to death - figurative way of speaking, of course.

Gabriel: I don't believe you are feeling sorry.
Thanatos: I am, man! Believe me! There is no way I could even think of collecting your soul. You are an Angel. And I want to make it up to you for all this...this inconvenience.
Gabriel: Speak up!

Thanatos: I have some friends in the most weird places... And I've been enquiring about your friend, the pixie.
Gabriel: What about her?
Thanatos: I found out who took her wings....
Thanatos gave Gabriel a friendly smile

Gabriel: Oh, that's good news! Where are them? I have to find them and I don't have much time for that!!!
Thanatos: The wings were stolen by a mermaid!
Gabriel: A mermaid!? What would a mermaind do with a pixie's wings?
Thanatos: I am as puzzled as you, my friend. I do hope you can tell me about that later. Mermaids are so defenseless. Maybe she wanted the wings to ...err... be able to defend herself from some imaginary enemy....
Gabriel: Where do I find mermaids?
Thanatos gave him the name of several places he could find merpeople and wished him good luck in his..."quest".  And as he watched Gabriel flying away, a terrible smile could be seen in his lips...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:48:57 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 11:19:33 pm »

After searching unsuccessfully for some time, Gabriel arrived at another merpeople settlement.

Then he saw a beautiful mermaid laying on the floor watching the clouds...

Gabriel: *thinking* She is absolutely gorgeous!

Gabriel: Hi there! My name is Gabriel and I'm a Messenger Angel. I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment.
Parsifaé: *speaking in a very sexy voice* I sure do, handsome! Humm....I love wings...! Especially yours....
Gabriel: Err....It's exactly about wings that I want to talk about with you, Miss....
Parsifaé: Call me Pasifaé. That's my name, Angel....

Gabriel explained the reason he was there and she said:
Parsifaé: Pixie wings, heh? I might have seen them. I might even have them in my possession....But if you really want to know, thatere is a price you have to pay to know all that.....

Gabriel: A price? I'm sorry, I'm confused. I rerally don't understand....
Parsifaé: It's very simple, Angel. You give me a kiss and I give you the information. Each kiss you give me will be a piece of information.
Gabriel: ....Huh?

Parsifaé: Oh, sweet thing!!! You don't know what a kiss is!!! Of course you don't know. You are an Angel!!! Angels don't kiss!!!
Gabriel: I'm willing to learn just to save my friend's life....

Parsifaé: Of course you are....come here, Angel, and I'll show you what is really good in life.....

« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:50:46 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 11:22:41 pm »

Parsifaé touched Gabriel's face in a very gentle way

...and kissed his lips even more gently....

Parsifaé: Well....? What do you think? It was your first kiss....
Gabriel: Oh...it was...good...very good... I mean...
Parsifaé: I promise the second one will be even better than the first one....Would you like to try....?
Gabriel: Y-yes...

Parsifaé: Do you still want to speak about something?
Gabriel: N-no... All I want is to... kiss you...and I fell so...weird....
Parsifaé: That's normal, Angel. You want me. And I want you too....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 11:27:24 pm »

Gabriel: Kissing is very good! Better than I might have thought! Maybe that's why humans kiss all the time.
Parsifaé: Yes, my Angel. But that's not the end. There is more...
Gabriel: I don't feel very well....I am...kind of...dizzy....and it's hard...to breathe...

Parsifaé: Gabriel!! Are your okay? Please, talk to me!!!
Gabriel: I can't... breathe....

Parsifaé: GABRIEL!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabriel: Help....me....

Parsifaé: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! What have I done!!!!

Parsifaé: Gabriel!! Sweetheart, calm down. Try to breath. I'll help you....
Gabriel: Get... away...you...killed...me.......

Parsifaé: Please, dont give up!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!
Gabriel: Father.... forgive me....for I...have...sinned...

The end of Chapter Three - Part Two

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 11:28:59 pm »

Parsifaé was in shock. Suddenly she realized what she had done. And her fear grew even more when she saw ....the Grim Reaper approaching her.

Parsifaé: Please, I beg you, don't take him, It was not his fault. If someone deserves to be punished, this person is me....
Grim Reaper: Stupid mortal! I'm not here just for him, you stupid mortal! I'm here for YOU TOO!!
Parsifaé: Please!!! I have a daughter who will be all alone in the world if I die....please.....

It was hopeless....And the Grim Reaper started to work his magic.....He too had orderd to follow....

In that very monent, someone very unexpected showed up and said:

Thanatos: Hello, dear cousin! I see that you are busy today....
GR: And I' sure you have something to do with this, Tanathos.
Tanathos: Don't be ridiculous! All I wanted was to grab that Angel's wings and throw them far away from him.
GR: And for that you stole the poor pixie's wings forcing her to die.
Thanatos: Oh! * he made a very innocent face* She died, then.....
GR: I've just sent her to the Pixie's Place. What else do you have in mind? Are you trying to disgrace us?
Thanatos: Disgrace?? No, much on the contrary. I'm trying to get rid of an annoying Angel. That's all....

Rapahel suddenly apeared in the place:

Raphael: *to the GR* Atropos, what are you doing?
GR: Oh, hello, Raphael! I'm doing my job. I was sent here for this mermaid. And for....Gabriel as well, I'm afraid.
Rapahel: But...but he is an Angwel, Atropos!!! You can't do that!
I'm afraid I have my orders, just like you, so, please do understand. Nothing personal....

Raphael: Personal??? How DARE you say this is NOT personal?Huh? Your cousin there set this up!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:39:21 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: