Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:19:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost in Time  (Read 3552 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2007, 09:55:01 pm »

To keep me busy during the ice were having,I am going to post another story.So check The 18th Turn also if you like this one.Info on the story:There is this little girl whose name is Carine Montelelli.The story is also based on romance,mystery,tragedy,horror,and life.So please do enjoy and post feedback, I love seeing comments!And yes,it is made with Sims 2.

Lost in Time
       "Mommy!"Carine had no idea where she was.All she was doing was running nowhere.Running.Running.Running."Mommy!"Carine was lost.She was looking for her mother after the car accident.The problem is,she fainted during the accident.And does not remember that there was a car accident.And is looking for her mother."Mommy!I am scared!"Carine stopped and looked around.The little girl was 5 years old during the crash.She began to start crying hard."Mommy.....where are you!"Carine started to walk her way to where she thought was home.
        Carine saw a car.The car was crashed into a tree.She saw a little girl screaming inside."Help me!"Carine saw another car coming that way.Carine ran toward the car."I'm coming!"She ran.And she ran."Help!"Carine started to budge the door open."But my mommy."The little girl stared at the woman in the seat."Go over there.Where is will be safe.The little girl ran to where Carine could see her,and where she was safe.Carine ran to the other side.Grabbed the mothers arm.Carine got the women out in time.She started to run towards the girl."Stay here."Carine ran to the car,grabbed everything."I am getting everything!"Carine ran back."Get inside there."Carine threw her sleeping bag,"Now!"Carine was only 6.She was wearing what she wore during the crash.She saved many little girls.But none of which like this.She looked inside the van.There was one more child in there.Bleeding.Laying on the floor.Still conscious."Hold on little one!"But when she grabbed the little boy.The drunk driver driving the car,slid into the crashed car.And there was a big explosion.She soon fainted.
       "Is she okay?"Carine was in the hospital.She looked around.There was the little girl,her mother was alright."Where is the little boy?"Carine started to breath real hard."Where is he!"And she stared at the side of the bed.There was the little boy.Right by her side.She stood up and held him close."How did I get here?"Carine waited for answer."Is my mommy here?Is she here to take me home?I want answers!"She looked around.Her mother was not there."We found a car a few miles where you were running from."The woman said.Carine turned around.There was a woman.Maybe 27.Light short brown hair.A nice bod."DNA proves that the woman inside the trapped car might have been a woman named Chanel Montelelli.And shall I ask your name?"Carine was frightened.Could the woman be talking about her mother?"I am Carine Montelelli.Chanel was my mother."Carine took a deep breath."It all started the day my mom came to pick me up from my friends house.You might want to sit down.This is a long story."
       "It is just for the rest of the day Mary.I'll see you tomorrow at school."I gave her a hug."See you tomorrow Carine!"Mary shouted back."Call me when you get home!""See.You can not keep them apart."Chanel was talking to Mary's mother,Brooke."Well,I best be going.Carine is in the car waiting.I guess I'll see you when Carine wants to come back."And then Chane; whispered."That is fancy for tomorrow."The two mother's giggled."Bye you too!"And Chanel got in the car."Mommy.Can we go to Simmey Cheese"s?"(Known in the real world as Chucky Cheese's)"Anything you want pumpkin."
"We soon started to turn on Simberry Road."When will we be there?"Carine was anxious knowing that Mary said she was going to be there too."We'll be there soon.Real....."And then the car crashed."Mom.............!"And then I fainted."
      "So,if I get this straight.Your mother is Chanel Montelelli.Your best friend is Mary.And her mother is Brooke.Do you know Mary and Brooke's last name?"Carine had to think.It was a year since she ever saw Mary again."Simovery.Mary and Brooke Simovery.""Thank you for your time miss.Please continue your day in silence."

What did you think?I think nobody will like it.If nobody likes it.I will not continue.So,if you want it to continue.Then please speak up.:(I am trying to finally make a successful story.I have made other stories.And they turned out like junk.So I just took what I had in mind and created it.So if my stories are junk.Then my mind is junk.:/

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
YHsims2003

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 11:52:25 pm »

It is good! Dont be so hard on your self, creativity comes in many forms; different for everyone. I would love to see some pictures to go with this story! Great job.

:snorting: My Spiffy Thread
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 01:40:30 pm »

Well,actually,I took Sims 2 off of my computer.But I got this story from actually writing down while I had my game up.I knew that Sims 2 would be off at some point.But anyways.I wrote all the important stuff done.BTW;Sims 2 was actually taken off the computer recently so I have a very good fresh memory.

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:09:13 pm »

I like your stories, but it gets a bit hard to read due to the lack of spaces and paragraphs.
Friendly advice, is all.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 04:18:01 pm »

Well,I need you spaces and paragraphs,but it did not show right..weird......

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 05:15:42 pm »

Quote from: KatrinaandTiff;1064651
Well,I need you spaces and paragraphs,but it did not show right..weird......

Odd problem you're having.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: