Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:43:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallen Angel *Final Chapter Up*  (Read 34405 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 09:04:34 am »

Thanks, Mega!!!!
I'm trying my best....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 09:05:37 am »

Mikahel was nervous. And very worried about his friend who was becoming more human every day. He now was sleeping like a human being and eating too, according to Raphael. That's why he decided to see the Boss to try to understand why it came to pass....
Raphael decided to go along in order to request someone - himself - to be Gabriel's Guardian Angel while he was down there, among humans.

The Almighty One: Ah, Mikahel! Raphael! So good of you to come! There is something strange going on around here. I wish to know what is it. Sit down both of you.

Mikahel bowed respectfully and so did Rapahel.

Mikahel: My Lord, I'm afraid it's about Gabriel's death.
The Almighty One: Nonsense! Gabriel is an Angel! He can't die.
Mikahel: But he did!

Raphael: Actually, he had fallen, My Lord.
The Almighty One: Hum...I sensed The power unbalanced. What exaclty happened to our Gabriel? Was he tempted and fell into it? He is very naive, almost a child, I should say. He could be easily seduced.

Mikahel: He was, My Lord, by a mermaid. She is dead also...

The Almighty One: Then, there is only one thing I can do right away. I know it was his idea. It must have been.....

The Almighty One: Hello? You have some thing to explain to me, Lux. And you better HAVE an axplanantion for what I want to know. Meet Mikahel in 15 minutes. And GO! Be warned.

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 09:06:40 am »

In a neutral place, 15 minutes later

Lux: AHHH!!!! I had NO idea you were coming in person!!!
The Almighty One: I bet you didn't. What have you done to Gabriel?

Lux: Me?? I have nothing to do with his falling!!! Why did you think of me???

The Almighty One: You would never guess....I didn't come down here to have a nice chat with you. Tell me what I need to know and crawl back to your lair!!!
Lux: But....Sir... It was not me. It was Thanatos. He had the whole idea. I am a victim in this story...
The Almighty One: As if.....Alright, you insist in this comedy and I have no time for you.

Lux: Please.....!!!! Don't punish me!!! You have already punished me enough taking my wings a long time ago!!!
The Almighty One: You chose it, Lux. You always had a choice but all you want is power. Now let me give you a piece of advice.....

The Almighty One:....DON'T harm Gabriel, or else you will regret for all eternity.....
Lux: He has fallen, Sir. He has his own will now. And he doesn't have a Guardian. Anything could happen to him....like....loosing his beautiful white wings....his long gold hair....He is alone....he could be mine, you know....

The Almighty One: You have been warned....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 09:07:32 am »

Lux: *thinking to himself* Humm....if He had all the trouble to come down here to ask me about Gabriel it's because He doesn't know where Gabriel is. I think. And He could be without his Messanger.... Sure, once Gabriel was my friend, but I have changed so much....I could try.... No! I could have someone try to bring him to the Dark Side......Gabriel knows things that I don't even dare to dream about.....

Lux: *thinking to himself* He would punish me again. But it would be worht it.....Gabriel is a human, a mortal now. He has hunger, he sleeps, and he has the desires of a mortal as well.....

Far, far away from there...

Arabella: Gabriel?!

Arabella:Hey!!! I was expecting to find Ed here. Did he go home?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 09:09:52 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 09:10:30 am »

Gabriel: Well...yes, he...went...h-home...b-because....
Arabella: What happened, Gabriel? You look pale! Oh my God!!! What happened?

Gabriel: He...is a bad guy, Arabella...he k-kissed m-me... and I didn't want him to....kissing is bad...
Arabella: Oh, my God! I totally forgot he is gay...and you are an angel, and as beautiful as an angel...it's my fault, Gabriel. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone with him....

Arabella: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, Gabriel!! Come here, sweetie! There...are you feeling better now? Don't worry. I'll talk to him in the morning and he will apologize to you.
Gabriel: I don't need his apologies. I need his distance.... I'm afraid of him.

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 09:12:36 am »

Arabella: Don't be. He won't bother you anymore. I promise. Now you go to bed. It's 3 am and we both need to get some sleep....Good night Gabriel, and have sweet dreams!

Arabella went to her own room. She was very upset, not to say angry at her cousin Edgar. He did not respect her guest and tried to take advantage of him.
She put on her nightgown and went to bed.

Although she was very tired, she could not sleep. Oh, Edgar!!!! How could he have done such a thing like that!!!!! Gabriel was like a child!!! She picke up a book in order to distract her mind.
But suddenly she heard:

Gabriel: Arabella, please, can I sleep here with you?
Arabella: Gabriel!! What are you doing here?  You should be in bed and sleeping.
Gabriel: Please!!! I'm so afraid. It's dark and it frightens me....Don't send me back....please.... :puppyeyes:

Arabella: Alright. Lay down here with me.
Gabriel: I think now I'll be able to sleep....
Arabella: I'm glad to hear that. But don't tell anyone you slept in my bed!
Gabriel: Why not? Is this bad?
Arabella: Humm...it could be... well, night, hun.

Gabriel: Good night Arabella. You are a good human. I like you.
Arabella: Aww...I like you too...! Now try to get some sleep.

The end of Chapter Eight

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2006, 09:13:57 am »

That night Gabriel slept in Arabella's bed. But some things about him were changing slowly. He was no longer an Angel. At least, not entirely. But he was not yet a man, a human. He was something in between.

Perhaps it was the human part of him that made him sleep closer to Arabella. Or maybe it was the doom all fallen angels had to endure, and he didn't know about it. Or maybe it was just.... lust.... And they were being observed....

The next morning Arabella woke up early and tried to get up quietly to let Gariel sleep a little longer.

Arabella got dressed and went downstairs to fix breakfast.
She suddenly felt observed. It was crazy, she thought to herself and just tried to forget about it.
But she was right there was another being in that house....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2006, 09:14:55 am »

Suddenly, Arabella hear a weird noise upstairs and Gabriel screaming. He sounded afraid. She ran upstairs.

Arabella found him on the floor by the side of the bathtube, nude and....

...he had no wings!!!! The Angel had lost his wings!

Arabella: Gabriel, hun, what happened?
Gabriel: I-I don't know exactly. I-I had my bath and whe I got out of the tube my wings... I lost them. It hurts very much. What do I do? How am I supposed to go home now?
Arabella: Oh, hun, I don't know. Let me see your back.

Arabella: Weird, Gabriel, but your back is not hurt. Where are the wings?
Gabriel: I-I don't know... they vanished, I think...
Arabella: I'm sorry, hun....does it hurt bad...

Gabriel: Yes... And now I'm trapped here. I'll never go back home again....
Arabella: Oh, sweetie, don't cry. Of course you are going back home. We...we...will find a way, you'll see....

Gabriel: But if I go away, I'll have to leave you, Arabella, and I don't want that either.
Arabella: What do you mean? It's your home, hun.
Gabriel: I don't want to leave you, Arabella... And when I think of this possiblity I feel something like a huge pain here in my chest. I can't explain that, but that's how I feel...
Arabella: Gabriel, what are you saying?
Gabriel: i-I don't really know. I-I judt feel like...I feel a very strong need to...to....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2006, 09:15:40 am »

Arabella: You shouldn't have done that, Gabriel...
Gabriel: I'm sorry Arabella, but I can't explain what...
Arabella: I'm going downstair to fix break fast.

Arabella left the bathroom and Gabriel was very, very confused. He didn't understand his feelings. He had never experienced that before. He had felt the urge to kiss her and hold her and...there was more but he couldn't say what. He knew he needed to apologize, but at the same time he whted to kiss her more and more.  
He took a deep breath and decided to talk to Arabella downstairs.

Gabriel: Arabella!!

Gabriel: Arabella, please, listen to me.
Arabella: No Gabriel, you listen to me.

Gabriel: I'm listening.
Arabella: I-I am engaged. There is someone in my life and I'm an going to marry him. Adrian is a good man. And...and I-I love him...so, please... don't... don't touch me anymore!! Don't hug me, don't kiss me....just DON'T!!!
Gabriel: *very confused and almost crying* Okay. Alright. You mean... I can't touch you in any way. Because that's what people do when... they are...in...love.... ?

Arabella: Yes...
Gabriel: I'm... in love with ...you? I'm...an Angel! I couldn't...
Arabella: You are a MAN!!! Accept it at once!! And you are hurting me!! God!! You are!!! Can't you see? I like you more that I should.... help me fight it....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2006, 09:18:20 am »

Gabriel: Sorry Arabella. I never meant to like you the way I do. I just...do!
Arabella: Don't do this to me...

Gabriel: I love you....

Arabella: Listen to me: I'm about to get married to another man. I can't just...Oh, my God!!! Why is this so difficult?
Gabriel: Do you love him? Do you really love him?
Arabella: Yes, I do!!!
Gabriel: Why did you kiss me, then?

Arabella: I don't know!!!! I'm confused!!!!
Gabriel: All I want is to be with you. You want that too!! Why do you deny it?
Arabella: Oh, Gabriel...Stop it!!!

The end of chapter nine - Part A

I used to be Nyxie
Terra Caliente

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2006, 03:01:58 pm »

this is an amazing story....
also i like your postcount (777) XD

My unrelated to Sims, and currently under construction, site

Oh and if I ever get :ot:  please tell me, k pumpkin?
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 10:19:34 am »

When Arabella kissed Gabriel again, she felt something magical inside of her. All she wanted was to be in his arms forever and nothing else seemed to matter anymore. She totally forgot about Adrian and her promises to keep herself away from him. He tasted sweet and she wanted some more....

Gabriel didn't really understand what was happening to him. He felt the need to kiss Arabella and much more. Much more that he didn't know yet what was exactly, but he was almost sure she knew it.... He had never tasted anything like her...so sweet, so appealing....

Arabella grabbed Gabriel by the hand and sat with him in the sofa. She knew he was totally innocent, a child, and she would be the one to guide him in this new path.

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2006, 10:20:34 am »

They couldn't see but they were being observed....closely....by someone. And this someone had been ordered to leave Gabriel alone.....

Gabriel was a fast learner. Or maybe it was part of the magic....

And soon they were somewhere else...

....for the happiness of some other people....

Since Gabriel was no longer "pure", Lux thought to himself, he would never be allowed to go back home, even if He wanted to.....

It was perfect. For him!!! The Messanger would now, literally, go to Hell!!

End of Chapter Nine - Part B

I used to be Nyxie
Terra Caliente

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2006, 04:12:13 pm »

nice Wink
keep it up!

My unrelated to Sims, and currently under construction, site

Oh and if I ever get :ot:  please tell me, k pumpkin?
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2006, 05:58:56 pm »

yes do continue, its absolutely fab Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: