Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 12:57:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Fallen Angel *Final Chapter Up*  (Read 34418 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Terra Caliente

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2006, 04:14:20 pm »

Yes please continue!

My unrelated to Sims, and currently under construction, site

Oh and if I ever get :ot:  please tell me, k pumpkin?
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2006, 10:10:35 pm »

Okay, I promise I will. Thank you!

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2006, 09:12:34 pm »

Some days passed and life was being good to Gabriel at Arabella's house. He had a good friend now, Alex, and he had learned how to paint. He also learned the meaning of the word "gossip" for real. And he loved it! He favourite passtime was to observe what the neighbours were doing through the telescope. He also had learned to go to the baker's without geting lost on his way back home. But that afternoon he had quite a surprise....

Adrian decided o show up, after all he was Arabella's fiancée. He was very surprised to see that man in the terrace looking through the telescope. Arabella was there too napping. Surprisingly, Adrian didn't feel angry or jealous. He was sure there would be a perfect and logic explanation for his presence there.

Adrian was about to wake Arabella up when he hear a voice saying:

Gabriel: Please, sir, let her sleep. She hasn't been feeling very well lately. I think she is sick.
Adrian: Really? And who are you, if I may ask....

Gabriel: My name is Gabriel, and that's all I can tell you about myself.
Adrian: Are you related to Arabella? I mean, I don't want to sound jealous, you know, but I am her fiancée...
Gabriel: I know who you are. I also know you are a doctor.
Adrian: You are very well informed...
Gabriel: And I know you love her.

Adrian was now puzzled. Who was that man? How come he was not jealous of his presence at his fiancée's house? He felt peace inside of himself, a peace that he had never felt before. I didn't feel like arguing with the long haired man.
Arabella woke up with the sound of voices next to her.

Arabella: Adrian!! Oh, hi, honey! It's good to see you! I miss you! How was the trip?

Adrian: Very good, very good. Honey I'd like to speak with you in private.
Arabella: Oh! I'm sorry! How can I be so distracted...Adrian, this is Gabriel Angel. Gabriel, this is my fiancèe, Adrian MacDougal.

Adrian: We...have met.
Arabella: Great! *turning to Gabriel* Gabe, could you go to Mrs. Simara and bring us some sweets, please? Tell her I'll drop by later this week to pay.
Gabriel: I'm on my way! I love sweets!!!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 09:52:34 pm by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2006, 09:16:18 pm »

Adrian saw the way Arabella looked at the man called Gabriel. And his eyes were pure love looking at her. Or maybe he was so insecure about himself that he was letting his imagination take flight....

Downstairs

Adrian: Honey, I don't want to assume anything and that's why I'm asking....who is this Gabriel?
Arabella: I don't think you'd believe me if I told you.

Adrian: Try me.

Arabella: Well...alright. Gabriel is an angel. Actually, a fallen angel. I found him in my yard. He had wings and....
Adrian: ...And I am the Easter Bunny.
Arabella: I knew it! I knew you would not believe me! Actually, these past months you never believed anything I told you, but you didn't even listened to me.

Adrian: Don't say that! I've been very busy lately and you know that!! And  you know I love you and I think about you a lot!
Arabella: Oh, yeah!! You really do, Adrian MacDugall!!! You were not eve able to talk to a doctor to see my father!! My father is going to die because I don't have money to treat him!

Adrian: Arabella, I've been trying to talk to that doctor you mentioned, but I just...
Arabella: Adrian, stop it! You can't even remember the man's name! Now, it is unbearable! It's over!! For me it is all over!!

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2006, 09:18:24 pm »

Adrian: Arabella, honey, don't do this to us. You are not thinking straight!
Arabella: I never thought better in my whole life!

Suddenly Arabella stopped speaking. She was feeling dizzy.

Adrian: Arabella, are you okay?

Arabella: No, I don't think so...I think...I'm....

Adrian: Oh my God!! ARABELLA!!!!

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2006, 09:20:30 pm »

Gabriel arrived at this very same moment. He saw a very pale Adrian and Arabella on the floor.

Gabriel: What happened here? What did you do to her?
Adrian: What did you do to her??? She was acting insane!!! What is going on between you two?? I have the right to know!!!

Gabriel:  You are a doctor!! Help her!!
Adrian: TELL ME, GOD  :censored: IT!!!!!
Gabriel: You NEVER repeat that!!! Not in front of me!! You are mad! Selfish and can only think of yourself. She doesn't matter to you, does she? The director of the hospital's daughter is more interesting to you!! Get out of this house!

Adrian was speechless. Nobody knew about his little afair with Mary-Jo!! How could HE know??

Gabriel: Arabella? Are you listening to me? Somehow I know you are. Please, come back. Don't laeve me alone...please....

Adrian: Listen, I'm sorry if I was uncivilized with you. I can see you really care about Arabella, so please help me move her to her bedroom. I can examine her there.
Gabriel: Okay....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2006, 09:22:14 pm »

Raphael: *thinking* He might have became human, but he still thinks and acts like an angel...Maybe it is because he is an angel inside....

Adrian and Gabriel moved Arabella upstairs, to her bedroom.
There Adrian was able to examine her, but he didn't seemed satisfied.

Adrian: Since she is now sleeping, I won't try to move her to a hospital. Tomorrow morning I'll bring an ambulance and I'll take her to run some tests. She seems okay.
Gabriel: I'm happy to hear that. And I do hope she gets better. She is a good person, unlike you. But thank you for helping her. I'm sure she will be pleased to hear you helped her tonight.

Adrian was not feeling comfortable near that man. He was too direct, and he seemed to be able to read thoughts and feelings. He left as soon as possible. He needed to escape from there before he felt the urge to confess his sins to that stranger.

Gabriel stayed in Arabella's bedroom, by her side all night long. He was determined not to fall asleep, but...

...it was stronger than him. He was human now, and he felt asleep...

What they were unaware of was that they were being very well taken care of.

By Raphael.

He gave them both his blessing and watched over them the entire night.

The End of Chapter Ten

I used to be Nyxie
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2006, 04:52:05 pm »

w000000000t! aww how cute is Raphael? Smiley

Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2006, 10:03:34 pm »

You should see Raphael's story...Yes, he is adorable, I do love him!!!!

I used to be Nyxie
LadyAzmodan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 09:37:32 pm »

Mmmm Yea id like to see Raphaels story for sure! :grin:

Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2006, 09:18:52 am »

I muight upolaod it here, but not till I've finished the three current ones I'm working at....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2006, 09:20:50 am »

The next morning Gabriel woke up early. His back was killing him and he was worried about Arabella. He shouldn't have fallen asleep....

Arabella was no longer in bed. She shouldn't have gotten up and that was also his fault for have fallen asleep.

Arabella: Good morning, my angel!
Gabriel: Good morning, Arabella!
Arabella: Why didn't you sleep in bed? I bet you have a backache today.
Gabriel: Yes, I do. But I promise not to sleep in the same bad as you, because if I do...err...we are going to make those things and I can't. I'm still very much an angel, even being human. Besides, there is Adrian...
Arabella: There was Adrian. We broke up. No, I broke up with him.
Gabriel: Why?!? I mean...why?

Arabella suddenly looked very sad.
Arabella: I guess I don't like him the way I thought I would. He...is not the same...anymore.  
Gabriel: He is not the same or you are not the same?
Arabella: Nevermind. We broke up, and that is all that matters to me. Now, come here and give me a hug.

Gabriel: There, you had your hug. Now put on some beautiful clothes and we are going to the hospital. Adrian said you needed to take some tests. He also said he was going to come over, but I prefer going there.
Arabella: Yes, sir!!! By the way, I forgot to give you this....
Gabriel: .....

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2006, 09:23:19 am »

They have arrived at the hospital and Arabella felt sick again. She was moved to a very simple room and Gabriel stayed with her. He requested any doctor, but doctor MacDugall. So doctor Romano was on the way to attend Arabella.

When Gabriel returned from the bathroom he found Adrian in the room looking at Arabella.

Gabriel: Hello, Adrian!
Adrian: Oh, hey, Gabriel! I thought I said I was going to pick you guys up.
Gabriel: Yes, you did, but we dedided to come over by ourselves.

Adrian: Oh, great idea! She could have died, you know!
Gabriel: She wouldn't have died. I don't sense anything bad coming from her. Only good.
Adrian: Of course! Of course! I got it now! You are a witch, a wizzard or something of the sort....

Gabriel: No, Im not. I am... I was an angel. I have fallen from Heaven because I've sinned. I have been punished and that's why I'm here.

Adrian was quiet for a couple of seconds, trying to understand what he had just heard.

Adrian: Listen Gabriel, I'm kind of too old for this. You can be the Easter Bunny and I couldn't care less, but stay away from my girl. She is mine, understood?
Gabriel: She doesn't want you anynore. She doesn't trust you. She can't rely on a person she rarely sees. And you have the other one....
Adrian: Shut up, will you!

Saying that Adrian left the room without looking back.

Later

Gabriel was feeling tired. He had slept bad, and he was very tired now, waiting  for the doctor to arrive.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 09:26:15 am by NyxMorrighan » Logged

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 09:28:48 am »

A couple of minutes later, a red -haired woman entered the room.

Dr.Romano: Hi, I'm doctor Romano. Are you Mr. Spencer?
Gabriel: Hi back to you, and, no, I'm not Mr. Spencer. She is Miss Spencer.

Dr.Romano: I'm sorry. Not a husband yet, then. Fiancé? Boyfriend?
Gabriel: Huh...no, and no.

Dr.Romano: *laughing* I'm sure this is much more difficult that I could possibly understand Nevermind, then. Friends, it is.
Gabriel: Okay. I like you dr. Romano.

Dr. Romano smilled to Gabriel and said:

Dr.Romano: Let me know when she wakes up. She looks so fine sleeping. And she doesn't look sick at all. I'm downstairs, but you can ask any of the nurses to call me as soon as she wakes up, Mr.....
Gabriel: It's just Gabriel.
Dr.Romano: Alright, Mr."Just Gabriel".

I used to be Nyxie
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 09:30:38 am »

A little later, Arabella woke up.

Gabriel: I thought you'd sleep the entire day.
Arabella: I wish. I still feel very sleepy. And hungry.

Arabella: But first thing: the bathroom!!!

Gabriel asked a nurse to call dr. Romano while Arabella was in the bathroom.
The same nurse came back and took Arabella with her, to dr. Romano's office.

Dr.Romano: Hello, Arabella...Spencer, right?
Arabella: Yes, that's correct.
Dr.Romano: So before I start any tests, I have some questions to ask you. I hope you don't mind.
Arabella: No, no, of course not.
Dr.Romano: How old are you, Arabella?
Arabella: 28
Dr.Romano: Not married, I know that already. Any serious diseases in the family?
Arabella: Last year I had cancer, but I'm healed. They had to remove my womb.
Dr.Romano: Oh, my dear, Im so sorry to hear that.

Arabella: Well...at least, I'm still alive.
Dr.Romano: Yes, it's true. *dr.Romano smilled at Arabella* What have you been feeling?
Arabella: Nausea in the morning. And very sleepy. I feel so dizzy sometimes that I faint. OH! And I'm hungry like a wolf lately!!!
Dr.Romano: Good gracious, Arabella, you have all the simptoms of a pregnant woman! Except that you couldn't have been pregnant!
Arabella: Not even a chance.

Dr.Romano: Just for the records, when was the last time you had sex? You have a boyfriend, don't you?
Arabella: I do, but...well...it's been ...like...more than four months that we don't have sex.
Dr.Romano: Hum...
Arabella: But...I...
Dr.Romano: But you? I promise not to tell. I'm like a priest, you know. It will be a doctor-patient secret, whatever it is.

I used to be Nyxie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: