Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 10:24:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I killed Sophia Loren!  (Read 9055 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 07:39:35 pm »

Too funny, I have killed off a few 'friends' it does take the edge off.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 06:44:07 pm »

you're not alone on the accidently killing sims thing. one time, i put one of my sims' hunger level at 0% and she went to go "stuff her face". but, since there was two plates of spaghetti right in front of her, i closed out the "stuff face" option, thinking she would go for the spaghetti. next thing i know, she's laying on the floor and her husband and son are crying; i accidently straved her to death! oops...  Undecided GAH3 Grim shows up to take her away, but thankfully, i had her husband plead for her life; he won!  uh...yeah...so im gonna be a little more careful with my sims' hunger level..... Escape

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 10:12:04 pm »

I usually make a sim of my ex and then burn the house down or drown him.

I do that too.  Wink I usually make them ten times more ugly than they are in real life, too. Oh, and I make their houses nearly impossible to live in (ten ovens, a toilet in front of the television, etc.).
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2009, 09:49:51 pm »

I usually make a sim of my ex and then burn the house down or drown him. Takes too long to starve him. But it does take the edge off my hatred for him and is a legal thing to do. I wouldn't do that in RL, but fantasy can be a healthy way to take revenge. At least that is what my therapist used to tell me before she pronounced me cured....

omg that is too funny! Poke Laugh2

^ now that is funny, mostly because I only found out about the needing ladder thing because it happenned to someone else. I was gonna have a pool party, that would have been bad. I wonder what happens if visitors die on your lot?

I had a visitor die on my lot but no Grim showed up to ask anyone to beg...I guess it's because she was a new aquaintance.  Anyhoo, she just hung out haunting that family but no one really ever acted scared from her so it didn't bother me.

Sims by Dasi:

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 02:14:06 am »

Whenever I murdered a sim I have tried to be humane about it but I like the idea of burning the house down around them, if they are alone.
I have murdered one sim for beating up his finance, another one for cheating on his elderly wife and one other but cant remember why now.
I would love to see Sophie Loren on one of the pages or site where people share things. 
Nonnie

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 06:59:18 am »

I used a dungeon of doom once, built a room in the basement, sent the sim into it, then deleted the door and waited for the slow starvation.
Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 03:48:04 pm »

This is actually a reply to Nonni, I did get her from a site where they post a lot of characters.  It was either here or at MTS2. 

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 04:37:42 pm »

MTS2 is showing two by two different creators, http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=236906 and http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=128395

Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 07:39:48 pm »

The one that I had was the first one, but I changed her skin tone in my game because I wanted her to be a classic pinup body shape.  She was beautiful and died way before her time in my game.   Rock

Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 04:08:01 am »

Thanks, Mickey57.  Looks like a fun place to go.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: