Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 02:57:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim conversations.  (Read 45876 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Buffy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 09:18:24 am »

omg, vanessa your conversations are hilarious.

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 06:10:13 am »

Family Conversation

-Lalo, lalo!
-Do you want me to throw you up and down!
-Lalo, lalo, I'm stinky dirty on my diapers!
- Oh yes (tap,tap on the head), I get you a bottle.
- Lalo, lalo (drinks and gets more dirty on the diaper)
- Oh how I wished to buy a change table.
- Lalo, lalo, could you throw me up and down?
- Oh of course, you need an urgent bath.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2006, 09:37:41 pm »

-Let's talk about dogs!
-No!
-Let's talk about doctors and thermometers!¨
-Let's not!
-Let's talk about  telephons and  awards!
-No no no!Dadadadadada..talk to my hand!
-Are you a gost?
-I'm a Restaurant owner and a TV watcher and a weather reporter.You are very kind,I like you!
-Do you have any children and cats?
-I have a baby but he is dead.
-Cool,you can make him to be a zombie  and you can make yourself into a zombie and you look like hel!Put on some makeup and buy new shoes and a hat!
-Thank you,I love your husband!
-I like my voice.I'll sing some Opera for you.It streeeeengiii weeeeeeeet....
-Dadadadadada...sing to my hand!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2006, 07:18:31 am »

Lol I've never really paid attention to sims' conversations. I will in future...Smiley

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2006, 08:04:27 pm »

LOL Ok this reminds me, have you ever listened to a robot putting the make on a sim lol...I mean, you hear the sqeaky can noise but over this is dubbed a sexy male voice, like he's interpeting, its funny.

Have you seen your Sim bragging to his spouse or friend about cheating, how many loves they have lol, or even to one of their lovers?
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 08:15:34 pm »

I love the robots.I treat them like I treat the real...sims.They are eating with the family,sleeping in beds, getting in love.. and they have pictures above theyr head too,so you can read what they are saying.
My elders are very funny too.I had a family and theyr friend at diner today,they were talking about TVs.Everybody gave attention to the child,a little boy.
Boy said he had a TV,guest said she had a TV as well.
Boy:-I like TVs.
Guest:-I like TVs too!
The rest of the family agrees,shaking theyr heads.
B:-You can wathc the TV.
G:- I can for sure do that.
(General agreement.)
B;-You can play videogames!
G:-Yes,you do!
Grandma;-It's better to woo-hoo then to play videogames.
Boy:-Yes,it's much better!
(Total agreement).

Captain_Shepard

Humanity's Last Hope

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2006, 05:23:06 pm »

Other day I was playing and I heard 2 words ( cannot remember ) in my mother language ( portuguese ). Simlish is very interesting.

Probably in the future there will be rebellion of Sims Players who will creat a country which speaks simlish tongue

We are little stars among the universe, let us not be blinded by our mortality and deceived from what others say.
SashaSplat

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 04:48:58 pm »

Vanessa, you inspire me to listen to my Sims conversations more. Your's however are comedy gold.  Teren, I believe the Simlish language is a mix of words from many languages, Spanish, German, Portuguese as you mentioned, French, English, Russian, Chinese and whatever else. I love it, it is so universal.

[signature]                        [/signature][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 09:19:44 pm »

One of my sims,a student,got beaten up by the cowmascot,and his wish was to see her gost!  
Have you tried to read theyr toughts,dreams,whishes?My first Brandy Brook complained to every man in sight about her misery,being a widow with kidds,needing a man to kiss,crying day and night,and she would scarry every man,they just run away,and she would cry even more,I had to resurrect her own dead husband,and she complained even to him.
We can even read the thoughts of the pets.Depending of theyr IQ,they express what or who they like or not,to more complicated things.A little dog of my was thinking"Hope the werewolf will not come tonight,he scares me so much",but the werewolf(spelling?)came,and the little dog went in and out and in and out of his...little house.Meanwhile the sim made contact with the werewolf and gave him treats and played with him,and the little dog was thinking"How stupid to play with that beast when I am available!It's unforgivable!"

~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 03:42:21 pm »

Mine always end up talking about their first woohoo with their kids.  It's like a bad after school special sometimes.

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2007, 12:56:30 pm »

Old guy,a love sim,goes into a familys yard and starts to play pinball.The ladysim of the house sees him.
-What do you think you're doing?
-Malinda macoy!(nice chick,in simlish)says the elder.
-Leave now or I'll call the doctor!He'll take your temperature and he'll use his stethoscope on you!
-I won't leave,you are so schnibwogi(sexi in simlish).I want to take you to the citty for a chumcha(pizza)
-Dirty old man,I'm usualy watching TV and during winters I'm skiing,so go away or I'll sit at my judge desk and  I'll smash something with my judge hammer.
-If you do this I'll die,I'll become a ghost and I'll hount you!!
-Will you?I'd love to see a ghost,I'm a knowledge sim,you know?!Could you become a vampire too?An alien?
-I can become everything you want!Let's go to the citty for a chumcha,then let's kiss and woo-hoo and then...
The husband comes out of the house in his underwear and starts to dance salsa,looking like an idiot ,wathing the couple like a hawk while dancing.Anyhow,the  jealousy is off,so he can't make a scene.
-I can't go out with you,but I could burn the food!Go home,awasa poa(I'm bored)
-Atohteh(I need a toilett)says the elder and goes to the bathroom.Comes out,meets the family dog and asks:
-Shall we go out for a chumcha?
-Wof!
-Fibbla!(fine)Bum Bum!(this is fun)

KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2007, 09:24:33 am »

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time.  I've done that before, watched their balloons as they've talked or daydreamed or whatever and tried to figure out what they are saying.  Hillarious!  Smiley
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2007, 03:03:37 pm »

I'm so glad you like it!

Cinamun

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2007, 03:57:58 pm »

These convos are HILARIOUS I used to pay to attention when a sim meets someone new so I can figure out what their interests are but never thought to pay attention to the actual dinner convos and such lol, guess i will be now!

...enjoying the game.
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2007, 05:31:19 am »

Thank you,Cinamun.I'm a lousy photographer,otherwise I would show you the pictures.I'm very happy you people like those,I'm not playing the game every day but when I do,I'm smiling for hours and LMAO!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: