Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 06:15:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim conversations.  (Read 45856 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KsbjA

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2009, 07:33:37 pm »

I ROFLed at them all, too. Great stuff, I'll try watching some myself tomorrow, if I see anything cool, I'll post it here. cool
Feisty32
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2009, 07:44:49 pm »

yesterday i was playing ts2 and two sims were fighting and there was this one sim yelling it sounded like get your own freebag haha. Laugh2
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2009, 10:50:04 pm »

LOL!

Mom- I like food, it's good.
Dad- Nah, food is so uncool! I like space ships.
Mom- Well I like shoes.
Dad- Spagetti is gross! I graduated college!
Mom- Congrats on getting potty trained!
Dad- Thanks! Food is awesome.

(Lol, the dad said food is uncool earlier.. he really did have an X on it first, then he was saying he liked it.)

My sims have the weirdest thoughts. The dad was due to be an elder soon, a bit late there, eh, mum?
Yeah,  on this television show I ALWAYS hear a lady say, For butt and bra. Lol. It sounds so much like she's saying that!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 10:55:21 pm by Madi_Loves_Yew » Logged

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2009, 11:07:54 pm »

I've had some weird ones in my game. In one household, dad and his daughter decided to have a little conversation that went like this:

Dad: "I like grilled cheese."
Kid:   "Nu uh. I don't like grilled cheese."
Dad: "Science is cool."
Kid:  "Yeah, science is awesome!"
Dad: "I got a promotion at work today."
Kid: "I really like woohooing."
Dad: *overly excited* "I really like woohooing too!"

Ahem...

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2009, 09:47:18 pm »

LOL! Jenna, that's really, weird. Usually my simmie kids talk about woohoo at the dinner table and the mum gets discusted but the dad perks up.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Feisty32
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2009, 11:18:10 pm »

LOL! Jenna, that's really, weird. Usually my simmie kids talk about woohoo at the dinner table and the mum gets discusted but the dad perks up.

simmie kids talking about woohoo at the dinner table that had me rofl. Laugh2 ROFL2
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2009, 02:20:53 pm »

No lie, Fiesty! I caught a picture!

Then a little later, the same little girl and mother were playing chess, this was their conversation. Really.
(Little girl is Lydia and Mom is Rosie.)

Lydia- I like Woohoo!
Rosie- Me too! I had woohoo with my best friend once!
Lydia- I have a best friend! He's a rat!
Rosie- I don't like rats..
Lydia- Do you like trophies?
Rosie- Heck Yes!
LOL! The little girl is dirty, she ALWAYS mentions woohoo everywhere.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:48:03 pm by Jelzi » Logged

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2009, 12:42:20 pm »

I wish I had taken a screen shot of the last sim conversation I witnessed......Ellen Frost and Phineas Furley graduated from Academie Le Tour and got married...Ellen is pregnant and expecting almost any day now....anyway,she was standing in the kitchen crying about her full bladder and the fact that she was starving...Phineas engaged her in a pillow fight.....
Ellen:OMG!I have to pee right now!
Phineas slugs her with a pillow
Ellen:Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!pillow fight!
unbelievable...the pillow fight escalated into the front yard(and who among us hasn't had a pillow fight...fully clothed...in their front yard?)smack smack witht he pillow...cry about needing to pee...smack smack...I am so hungry!and so it went until she passed out in the driveway..I was laughing so hard I just let her lie there...and the next morning Phineas went to work...and STEPPED over her on his way to his car!it was hilarious......

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2009, 01:05:49 pm »

LOL!  I love simmy conversations they are so silly!  I do have a question the little girl with woohoo thought bubbles, she grew up to be a romance sim?

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2009, 02:46:27 pm »

When my sims are having a conversation or talking in someway, I talk 4 them too Tee Hee. It helps make the game funner Cheesy! And helps when ur planing out a new idea for a story of a movie! rolleyes
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2009, 05:27:46 pm »

Could you do your fellow users a favour and stop with the pink text on a white background, it's killing my eyes...

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2009, 02:03:39 pm »

Awww Boohoo! Get glasses Evil! LoL kidding tongue. But fine if...color distrubes u so much, I'll change the color  Okay

But u gotta admitt that color button is there 4 a reason!  Hugs
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2009, 04:36:51 pm »

Well, I'm WEARING my glasses and it hurts my eyes too. I have to squint to read it and eventually gave up and just went on.

Please don't use that color!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2009, 06:38:07 pm »

NO, I don't "have to admit" anything because I'm one of those that knows how to type in the bulletin board code because I'm smart enough to use the quick reply box and type out the complete words in my sentences. I'm also one of the ones here that you don't really wanna sass all that much because I'm just a rude old bag.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2009, 08:01:15 pm »

Anyways, my sims have been boring lately with their conversations. All they do is talk about mice and elephants and weather.

Rainbow!
(Ha ha!)

P.S. The pink button is to be used like this. !!! (On small things like exclamation points.)

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: