Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:29:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: "Shower-Proof" Skins for the Barbie Bodybuilder Mesh  (Read 196117 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
barbarella632000

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 06:56:43 pm »

Got a little late here, LOL, but this is exactly what I've looking for. Thanks a lot darling. Awesome work, as always... Love it.
dmswife

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2006, 10:41:41 pm »

i would like a pale skin tone for a red head freckled guy. I'm trying to make an irish family.
Fabiana1865

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2006, 10:56:11 pm »

:jaw: I love your meshes...

Your work and talent is increible :clap:

It's absolutely gourgeus.

Thank you so much for sharing :clapp:

Fabiana, your fan and Marvine.

PS: I'm Metalfenix's mother... :B
Legolasgurl

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 01:36:16 am »

I love skintones great work! are the green and hairy grey included?

voyager7

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 10:28:35 am »

Will the male Barbie skintones affect the females? I am using Warlok's default skintones for females and would hate to see them overridden.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 11:43:58 am »

dmswife: pale.... hrm, how pale?  Human pale I think I have, red hair though - hrm... giveme a day or two - I have to make the hair O_o

Barbarella632000: It is alway a wonderful thing to hear from you *smooch* soon or late!

Fabiana1865: It is so pleasant to see you here *hug*  Thank-you for joining InSIMenator, and thank-you for making such a beautiful and wonderful son!

Voyager7: The famale portion is maxis default, you are more than welcome to change the files to match your personal preference.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ehardy

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 12:01:16 am »

I have a problem... the files download okay but 4 out the 6 will not install as they are corupted..I erased them and redownloaded only to get the same problem... Have Sim2 CleanPack installer... ran the files through Norton and norton  says no virus, Ran Norton on my computer it is clean.... This is the first time this has happened and not sure how to fix.... Suspect the problem is AOL and my dial up connection... if that is the case... then It will have to wait til I move so I can get cable or broadband. Does any one else have any suggestions?

thanks for any help in advance and You do terrific work...
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 03:14:29 am »

ehardy:  the whole internet has been screwing up the past week.  I am getting file corruption from known good files on my personal web server, which is in the same room as me and can see there is no problem when I use the intranet, only the Internet has the issue.  Give it a day or two and try again.  Maybe the top level domain problems will have been resolved by then.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
ehardy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2006, 04:06:07 am »

I  suspected it was my internet connection...and one reason why I am not too thrilled with AOL, but til I move  I can not  change things... to make matters worse my Graphics card is going so I am going to have to fix that  before I can  continue playing the game.....

thanks again,  just love this site....and all the great creators who can do things I could never do.....
krayzeeb

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 11:40:18 am »

looks great!
Roze20000

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2006, 02:50:44 pm »

This is what I have been looking for!

Thank you!

VERY talented work!
jh3nry

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2006, 09:21:17 pm »

is there a way to keep the "member" the same color as the selected skin when using crammyboy's hack (i.e red skin & red "member")?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 12:47:51 pm »

Quote from: jh3nry
is there a way to keep the "member" the same color as the selected skin when using crammyboy's hack (i.e red skin & red "member")?

well yes - but it requires you make your own custom colours with his custom colours package.

If you ask for instructions on how to do that in his thread, you should receive a better answer than I could give

Purple1971

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2006, 05:47:19 am »

These totally ROCK!
alexasrosa

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2006, 11:27:12 am »

sorry you guys if I sound dense....I feel dense right now....

I've downloaded all your great work for the body builder, and now the shower proof skins.

Now...I've got a problem...they get invisible when naked. The nude version functions perfectly (I have it as a underwear heheeh) but they get an invible body with head and penis when in the shower (funny, I know..but not what I intended). I have Derzicon's skins and I so wanted to be able to see my sims...

I know I must be missing a mesh - although I think I have them all - but witch one exactly??

Please....help!!!:dontknow:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: