Insimenator.org
April 21, 2021, 11:49:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Insim's annual Donation Drive is on! Click here for info and to toss some money our way.
 
  Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: "Shower-Proof" Skins for the Barbie Bodybuilder Mesh  (Read 174507 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Taurus
Member

Posts: 5


View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2005, 01:38:28 pm »

Hi!

It s a general question where is the most recent material or actualizations of all yours magnificent works(Mdts2 inseminator gaysim2club) i know its sound hard to some website but  i dont know if i have de most recent ones.
Sorry my english isnt so good .
Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

Gender: Male
Posts: 5021



View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 05:46:02 pm »

Quote from: Taurus
Hi!

It s a general question where is the most recent material or actualizations of all yours magnificent works(Mdts2 inseminator gaysim2club) i know its sound hard to some website but  i dont know if i have de most recent ones.
Sorry my english isnt so good .

Taurus, the most current is InSIMenator.  Some special items will be on GaySimsClub2.net.  Marvine will have limited uploads on MTS2, however, I will not be making any further uploads at MTS2.

You were wise to ask here, as I almost never check my messages and threads at MTS2.
Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Taurus
Member

Posts: 5


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 11:39:34 pm »

Thanks beosboxboy for the tip.Another question and the last one the NOT DEFAULT NUDE MESH/SKINTONES BARBIENUDE VERSION for the bodybuilder is only available at mts2.The athletic version is here but the other one(my dream) i coudnt find it.
Logged
Taurus
Member

Posts: 5


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 04:43:05 pm »

Sorry all files are here i was confuse becouse of the size in mds2 this meshes were around 2.30mb.Good compression thanks.
Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

Gender: Male
Posts: 5021



View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 02:33:26 am »

Quote from: Taurus
Thanks beosboxboy for the tip.Another question and the last one the NOT DEFAULT NUDE MESH/SKINTONES BARBIENUDE VERSION for the bodybuilder is only available at mts2. The athletic version is here but the other one(my dream) i coudnt find it.

Taurus - this thread is the thing you seek -- there is another version (q.v., http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2320) - it is merely enabled for teens, adults, and elders.
Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
haly
Member

Posts: 2


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 07:25:59 pm »

great work
Logged
cestmoi
Member

Gender: Male
Posts: 119



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 03:50:52 am »

Great Thanks
Logged

CESTMOI
.............FANFAN

Nice to be here..........
hideon1
Member

Posts: 55


View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 03:23:57 pm »

I'm speachless...
AMAZING!!! Thank you!
Logged
Suspiria
Member

Posts: 17



View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 05:08:10 am »

Ok, this is just awesome.  I was wondering if you had made something like this and I finaly found it!  Woohoo!  Cheesy  Its not that I want something "less adult" its that I want to use CBoy's hack and now I can!  Thanks!
Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

Gender: Male
Posts: 5021



View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 11:32:37 am »

Quote from: Suspiria
Ok, this is just awesome.  I was wondering if you had made something like this and I finaly found it!  Woohoo!  Cheesy  Its not that I want something "less adult" its that I want to use CBoy's hack and now I can!  Thanks!

Crammyboy rocks! I'd love to work with him on a future version of his hack Cheesy *hint*hint* :devill:
Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
epiphany
Member

Posts: 3



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 08:37:14 am »

hi,
i am restricted from some of your threads.
what can i do to be allow to those threads?

thanks
epiphany
Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

Gender: Male
Posts: 5021



View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 02:35:18 pm »

Quote from: epiphany
hi,
i am restricted from some of your threads.
what can i do to be allow to those threads?

thanks
epiphany

Some of my threads are in the Adults' Only section, so I guess be 18 years of age or older and PM kathy?
Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
amoraselvagen
Member

Posts: 20



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2006, 07:08:18 am »

I would like to get new clothes(evereday and formal) for those guys.....Do u know where?
 Thanks for the great job!!!!!
Logged

Before I was very adcited to thesims2. But now....now I am much more!!!
Brandihud
Member

Posts: 305



View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2006, 02:24:46 am »

These skins are very nice, I love them. I'm a member at MTS2 also, so why do they lock me out of the pages when I go to your links?It reads that I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION to be on those pages.I'm well over 21.Somebody please let me know why?
Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

Gender: Male
Posts: 5021



View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2006, 02:43:16 am »

Quote from: Brandihud
These skins are very nice, I love them. I'm a member at MTS2 also, so why do they lock me out of the pages when I go to your links?It reads that I DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION to be on those pages.I'm well over 21.Somebody please let me know why?

Brandi - some of the pages at MTS2 are in the Adults Only section.

go here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

If you are 18 or older, you should see the Adult Content section with a check box, check it.

Scroll to the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.

Now try the links again -- again, if you are 18 or older -- the links should now work
Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
 
Jump to:  


Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.136 seconds with 33 queries.
SimplePortal 2.1.1