Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:01:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALIDA - Naboo's Courtesan. HONEY  (Read 2944 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
atlante

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2006, 01:53:48 pm »

Hi again,

this time I decide to go for bigger proyect, based in NABOO, Home of Amidala’s from STAR WARS. I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but on other hand i'm a SCI-FI addict. That's why I use all the nice Staff related to Sci-fi that I thought could match the proyect.

This characters are Freestyle, that means that are not really related to the movie serie. Actually I recreate the atmosphere out the life out in the city, using characters like:

The Cortesans: beautiful women that enjoy their lifes hanging around having and giving pleasure.
The Alien Courtesans: females from all kind and races that enjoy their lifes hanging around having and giving pleasure.
The Palace Guard: muscular women, that take care of the courtesans and look for the security indoors Naboo's houses.
The City Assistanst: Gorgeous devilish Man dedicated to serve and give anything wanted from the Courtesans.
The Police: again women, dressed and armed for the purpose, they take care of the streets of Naboo.
The Droids: female ones based on diferent body meshes, feminine robots that help and make Naboo's citizens life a bit easier.
The Airport Controllers: women, dressed and armed for taking care of the multiple airports of Naboo.
The Air Force: protectors of the Kingdom, huge flying man of all kind.
The Counselors: Diferent ones. Still working.

I’m still working in the proyect but actually I decide starting to upload them in several times, because otherwise they Hill be too many to do it at once.

I want to specially thank to some creators, most of them from Modthesims2 that are so into Star Wars and Sci-fi items, that much that I got so into it. For these creations I used bodyshop ítems from Bipsouille, Marie_fay, Getagirl4 and Synapticsim. For ambience and decoration I use a lot of things from Xanathon, Sgoobysnacks29, Mickyss, Erwinsims, Sims2lvr005, V1nd1care, Muyper77 and Wintermutai. Of course I used a lot staff from other people that I want to thank aswell, but these people I mentioned had really work a lot on this Star Wars or sci-fi related Proyect, and that’s why I decide to create a bunch of new characters to play with.

Remenber that they are far away from the movies or the original content of those, but I think they will fit any of the scenaries created to a Galactica Story.

NABOO CITY VIEWS & LINKS
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21723
NABOO HISTORY & EXTRA PICS
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21809

Thanks guys. Hope you like the proyect. They will be around 25 or 30 SIMS created for this proyect.

Thanks a lot to all creators
&
thanks to players for downloading

CREATION IS A GIFT, SHARING A WAY OF LOVE.
NONE OF MY SIMS TRY TO BE PERFECT SO I AM NOT.

CREDITS---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to give all credits properly. Let me know if I forget anyone.
DON'T FORGET TO LOOK FOR THE MESHES. Any doubt reah this
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=21483

Skintone: by Enayla
www.insimenator.net
Hair: By Bipsouille
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
www.modthesims2.com

Eye Colour: by Icedmango
www.modthesims2.com
Blush: by www.kamikitten.net
Eyeliner: by Hansy
Eyebrow: by Carli
Eyeshadow: by Simtentatious
Clothing: By Dagi
www.2-for-u.de

* ALIDA.rar (3165.66 KB - downloaded 161 times.)

* snapshot_b2087b40_92172439.jpg (30.03 KB, 600x450 - viewed 529 times.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:11:16 pm by atlante » Logged

...TO ALL LONELY CREATURES OF THE UNIVERSE, WELCOME TO
IN-SIMS & NABOO & AQUA
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 02:33:40 pm »

Fantastic!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: