Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:10:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TEEN/ELDER Bloused Cargo Pants for the Bodybuilder  (Read 22225 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« on: November 11, 2005, 10:37:31 am »

camo-boots_TEEN.rar contains the mesh AND the nine (9) recolours pictured below

Feel free to recolour this in any way you see fit. The mesh may not be redistributed without permission from both marvine and myself. Please link back to this thread for the mesh and give credit to Marvine and Beosboxboy (in that order). Recolours may be posted on any site; however because of the nature of Maxis exchange you may not use this mesh for any Sim you upload to Maxis Sims 2 Exchange.

Additional recolours:

Wirelessguy: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2353
* May require conversion with SimPE, see this tutorial: Using SimPE to Change/Add Age Categories of Clothing

Dewshine: http://charlotte.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=105317
* May require conversion with SimPE, see this tutorial: Using SimPE to Change/Add Age Categories of Clothing

Adult Male only enabled version: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2211

* camo-boots_teen_184.rar (3078.56 KB - downloaded 3874 times.)

* misc_cargo-boot_902.jpg (231.94 KB, 600x900 - viewed 3110 times.)

* camo_cargo-boot_147.jpg (115.21 KB, 600x450 - viewed 2698 times.)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 04:01:15 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
sgoobysnacks29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 10:41:23 am »

Oh wicked....there teen friendly to!....Love them

" It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) "
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 11:40:20 am »

I can't thank you enough for making this wonderful addition for our games. Hooray!

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 05:17:43 pm »

Oh very nice these are awesome!!
dewshine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 01:08:51 am »

I must ask... If I were to create a pair of pants based off this mesh and direct folks back here to get these, where would I post them? Should I put them up at MTS2 or my Yahoo Group? I guess I should make them first...

Too bad there's no conversion of the kilt mesh... I've got a great picture of Vin Diesel in a leather one...  Ah... I'm thrilled with what you've made.  :toothy5:

The Wolf of Retribution! Proud Leader in the Animal Army!:dog:
'Trashed' Sims? I've got a website... Dewshine's Recolors for Sims 2.
Visit my Live Journal ~ GM_Andy's TARDIS ramblings ~ Fanfic for Dr Who.
::smilieiforgetwhi:: A daily click will help to provide food and care for an abused, abandoned or neglected animal.::smilieiforgetwhi::
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 01:27:07 am »

Quote from: dewshine
I must ask... If I were to create a pair of pants based off this mesh and direct folks back here to get these, where would I post them? Should I put them up at MTS2 or my Yahoo Group? I guess I should make them first...

Too bad there's no conversion of the kilt mesh... I've got a great picture of Vin Diesel in a leather one...  Ah... I'm thrilled with what you've made.  :toothy5:

You should post a link to the mesh - but where you choose to post your creation is completely up to you.  Yahoo or MTS2 or any personal web site you maintain is all equally acceptible.  Just to make it clear (because some others have been sorely lacking in understanding this point) the meshes are not to be included in your files.

Other than that, get crazy creative and have fun!  Can't wait to see what you do!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
dewshine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 01:49:23 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
You should post a link to the mesh - but where you choose to post your creation is completely up to you.  Yahoo or MTS2 or any personal web site you maintain is all equally acceptible.  Just to make it clear (because some others have been sorely lacking in understanding this point) the meshes are not to be included in your files.

Other than that, get crazy creative and have fun!  Can't wait to see what you do!

Yep, I got that.  No mesh included with recolors allowed.  Link back to here.  Wouldn't have it any other way.  
I've been waiting for this mesh for this project of mine. I'd love to share it with you if I get it looking okay.  Thanks a bunch.

Instead of posting again I thought I'd share a picture (or two)... I'm happy with how these turned out, but would love them if I could get the normal map to work.  Have any ideas?  I still plan to post them as they are though. :forwardr:  (if you like them they are here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/dewshine_recolors_for_sims2/ )

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 02:18:55 am by dewshine » Logged

The Wolf of Retribution! Proud Leader in the Animal Army!:dog:
'Trashed' Sims? I've got a website... Dewshine's Recolors for Sims 2.
Visit my Live Journal ~ GM_Andy's TARDIS ramblings ~ Fanfic for Dr Who.
::smilieiforgetwhi:: A daily click will help to provide food and care for an abused, abandoned or neglected animal.::smilieiforgetwhi::
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 12:08:18 am »

Well Done!!! Thankyou
kyrephex

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 09:43:29 pm »

YAY! Can't wait to try these out.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 06:24:10 pm »

dewshine these are great recolours - I am sorry that I am so slow to see the post!!  I just joined your yahoo group *hugs* thank you!

Panther559

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 05:50:02 am »

Whoa, a teen version? Looks like I am way behind. LOL  Thanks!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: