Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:26:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bronwyn Sisters  (Read 6216 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
bre

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2007, 07:50:53 am »

This is my latest family, the Bronwyn sisters. I've already had a lot of fun playing them (and giving them an elaborate back story :study:).  These girls were all without parents at very young ages until they were adopted one at a time by the wealthy barren couple Harold and Amelia Bronwyn.  Mrs. Bronwyn died three years ago to poor health, and Mr. Bronwyn was felled some months ago by old age.  The girls have inherited all of their parents considerable assets and are trying to deal with life.  They've moved out of their childhood home in an attempt to escape the memories of losing their parents and get away from the people who would use them for what they have.  All three girls are unattached... can you change that for them and give them the happy endings they deserve? Anyways, allow me to introduce you to them individually.

First is, Samantha, the oldest.

Samantha is a 26 year old Capricorn.  She's working as a parallegal and dreams of one day having a large happy family of her own.  She's very interested in politics and can often be found reading up on the goings-on in the Senate.  She was born to a 14 year old girl in Chicago who was in a relationship with her 44 year old step-father.  She was given up for adoption and joined the Bronwyn family as an infant, and the first child they adopted.  She adores both her younger sisters and always looks out for them.  Being the oldest, she's always been the most grounded and mature.
Included:
skin - Enayla
eyes - Helaene
blush, beautymark - Thesimssi2
eyeliner - Serasims (site closed)
lips - IcedMango
shadow - Sussi
brows - MellieC

Next, is Lia, the middle girl.

Lia is a 25 year old Taurus.  She's an elementary school teacher.  She's always been the most adventurous sister as she dreams of travelling the world.  She's passionate about environmental conservation and teaches recycling to her students.  Lia was born in a Canada to a Chinese immigrant mother and a local man who married young.  Her father died in a car crash before she was born and her mother died of Cancer before Lia's first birthday.  Neither of her parents had any family, so she was put up for adoption and soon after came to the Bronwyns.  Lia loves both of her sisters very much, but she wants to strike out on her own soon as she's always hated being confined.
Included
skin - Enayla
eyes - Ennaedwyn
blush - Barcelonista
brows, eyeliner - Helaene
lips - Rensim
eyeshadow - Peggy

Last but not least, the youngest, Maiara.

Maiara is a 23 year old Saggitarius.  Her fondest dream is being a well-known athlete... she wants to see herself on a Wheaties box.  She's always been a dreamer who's up to date on all the celebrity gossip.  Maiara was born to a drug addicted mother from South America and taken from her at birth.  She was put up for adoption and joined the Bronwyn family soon there after.  Maiara idolizes her older sisters for their various good qualities and loves them very much, but wishes they weren't so overprotective of her.
Included:
skin, eyeliner, piercing, brows - Helaene
eyes - Ennaedwyn
lips - Bruno
blush - Serasims (site closed)
eyeshadow - Shannanisims

Not included:
Lia and Maiara's clothes are by me... find those outfits and a lot of my other junk here
Samantha's clothes, by lliella
Lia's hair, by Evanesco
Maiara's hair, pay by Peggy
Samantha's hair, by Raonsims
Maiara's hoop earrings, by Elau

* Samantha Bronwyn.rar (1900.21 KB - downloaded 501 times.)
* Lia Bronwyn.rar (1956.19 KB - downloaded 479 times.)
* Maiara Bronwyn.rar (1057.3 KB - downloaded 457 times.)

* Sims2EP52007-07-2104-55-03-25.jpg (38.99 KB, 600x300 - viewed 793 times.)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 07:54:34 am by bre » Logged

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 02:14:10 pm »

Pretty!
Lagrange x3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 02:50:24 pm »

Is it just me but doesn't Samantha look like Lily on Popular. Popular is a show on family* Oh and i Love the simmiies!

The message above is brought to you by

Daniel Lagrange x3
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 03:46:55 pm »

Nice Job

Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 05:02:11 pm »

Samantha is my favorite, she has something special. I like your description of their history. Thank you

jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2007, 08:18:27 pm »

They're all lovely!! Thanks
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2007, 09:01:57 pm »

Thanks everyone Smiley

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: