Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:44:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: TEEN/ELDER Full-body Mesh with Bigger Pecs (Frank Sepe base)  (Read 46594 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Panther559

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 06:56:48 am »

Marvine, as always, you are the best!! I'm sure you can tell by the amount of times seeing me post to pretty much ALL of your creations and those that recolor as well. Cheesy Thanks a million for all of your hard work.

I know I post like quick thank you notes, but that's just because I'm so far behind on all of this. I have been playing for ages, and just finished getting all of the EPs as well as the SPs, so now, I'm finally getting to adding all of my extras. I know, have a long way to go. You have stuff even in MTS2 that I have yet to look through, even for the women. Is there anywhere that I can go to get like a bulk package to download at a time? I have enough space so I can handle it on my cpu. Wink Please let me know.  Thanks again for everything that you have done to make our sims lives all the more better!!! Cheesy

You totally rock!!!
Rebel Savage

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2008, 05:09:10 pm »

Thank you... these are great!

Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: