Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:41:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kosmos Cosplay Outfit for Teens  (Read 14165 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: September 22, 2006, 06:32:01 pm »

Kosmos Cosplay Outfit for Teens

Here she is, Star Ranger!  Smiley

Note that there are two versions:
  • a top (Warlokk's Teen D size) that allows you to select the hip size
  • a bottom (Warlokk's Teen Large Hip) that allows you to select the top size

That should be enough to match just about any teen girl as long as she's curvy at one end or the other.

Innocent bystanders will want to know that this outfit originally appeared in a discussion topic about skinning for Warlokk's meshes, and the download was in the Kosmos Cosplay for Teens topic at the Hullabaloo.

The topic in the Hullabaloo has more notes about what you can do with these outfits in your game and how to do it.

ADDENDUM (September 24, 2006): I also added a download for the Adult female bottom.  That's file psafkosmos36hip1.zip.  It uses Warlokk's size 36 high-heeled mesh.

Kosmos Cosplay, The Adult Edition
Here I paired the adult Kosmos bottom with Warlokk's 36DD nude top.  It all started with this silly story at the Hullabaloo.

Like the teen version, you can pair the adult version with any size of top (nude tops and T-shirts both work well) to match your sim's measurements.  

I haven't made a top version of the adult outfit but anyone who is feeling so incined is welcome to do so.

Note for SimsHost subscribers: If you download these from here, you'll save 3 cents from your SimsHost account; however, note that you're burning Insimenator's bandwidth so I'm gesturing meaningfully toward Insimenator's busker jar.  And since Warlokk's meshes make this thing work, I'll just use the toe of my boot to nudge Warlokk's Tip Jar a little closer for your convenience.  (Hint, hint. Cheesy)

Hmm... just in case someone finds a copyright notice somewhere in these files: I made 'em and Insimenator has permission to distribute 'em.  If someone wants to use this outfit as a base and make meshes for accessories to have a complete version of the KOS-MOS character, you're also very welcome to do so as long as it's posted only on Insimenator or one of the SimsHost sites.

* pstfbottom_kosmos_lghip.zip (312.22 KB - downloaded 1014 times.)
* pstftop_kosmos_dcup.zip (312.2 KB - downloaded 1017 times.)

* pstfkosmos_front.jpg (70.95 KB, 384x512 - viewed 4258 times.)

* pstfkosmos_back.jpg (69.2 KB, 384x512 - viewed 3163 times.)
* psafkosmos36hip1.zip (312.2 KB - downloaded 856 times.)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 06:06:21 pm by Chairman Greg » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 09:21:44 am »

Thanks a ton for posting these here MoonSims, very nice work!

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 08:05:44 pm »

Thanks!  I was a little apprehensive about trying to upload to vBulletin until I actually tried it and found that it was mind-bogglingly easy!

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 09:39:04 pm »

o0o These are hot!
Pondscum

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 06:07:16 pm »

very nice
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 06:11:30 pm »

That's what I thought when I saw the KOS-MOS character in the video game that my son was playing, so I just had to see if I could make a sim outfit for her! Cheesy

She's from Xenosaga III.  I did this from memory so the color pattern doesn't quite match the video game character.

The original was an adult sim, so I uploaded that outfit, too.  It's in download links in the first message in this thread.  That was fun; I had the adventure of learning how to edit a post in vBulletin, too!

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 11:09:00 am »

Thx Moonsims!!!  Smiley
Ticky

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 01:57:22 pm »

WOW

This outfit is rosking !
Thx a lot man.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 02:13:37 pm »

Thanks, Ticky and Tek1

Hey, maybe if we can find someone who is really good at making special meshes for accessories, we can complete the character! Smiley

El Pitufo Manitas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2007, 07:26:21 am »

Thanks a lot!!! :worship:

:spanish:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: