Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:30:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107296 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 04, 2007, 02:05:07 pm »

Woah i almost forgot i made this thread!! look at how many posts!! YES MAXIS/EA PLEASE LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!!:lurk:

OH and please fix Bodyshape!!!:pray:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:07:21 pm by sesimie » Logged

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2007, 02:11:11 pm »

one more thing i would like to see in the sims3 sim running late for work because of no babysitter for the babys or toddlers

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2007, 11:43:15 am »

HELLO

I READ ON TSR THAT THE SIMS MIGHT BE TALKING IN ENGLISH IN THE GAME SIMS3.

TANK YOU

house shoping when the sim family is created there should be a question like would you like to shop for a house now or rent an appartement or condo and shop for a house later?

trashmen picking up the trash

transition when toddler is potty train transition toddlers from diapers to undies from crib to bed so the crib can be use by the new born baby in the sims3 toddler begins to eat real food not toddler mush.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 09:17:37 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2007, 12:43:33 pm »

Ah-the Sims 3; I don't even know if I'm that interested, but here goes my list:

Better autonomy-no need to tell the sim to go to the bathroom (more than now necessary) to the point of "accidents", or to put down that damn baby!
Better facial expression-some of the incredibly stupid expressions I have never seen on a human being!
More job opportunities-more careers.
Less focus on female Sim stuff. They're not the only gender.
More design features for building.
More design features for furniture.
Better CAS face features-those that are not exaggerated.
Better Townies-make them prettier, smarter and less aggravating.
Easier "transition" stages for growth, and longer stages. Everyone I know grew up in 20 years to be an adult, not 10.
Use of some of the best hacks or mods in the community to enhance game play-they could even ask some of the more talented creators from Insim and MTS to help out! NO TRS creators except a very few brilliant and unsung heros.
No more Securom or anti-priracy software installed without permission of the computer's owner-if that has to be there, let the owner decide if they want to screw up their game irretrievably; not EA.
Include everything that they would have in any EP before, and thus eliminate the need to shell out for more stuff-idealistic and probably not realistic.

All that and the moon. Doubt if EA will read these messages, they will do damn well what they want, which is why I shall wait and see what kind of garbage they are capable of producing.

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2007, 02:43:41 pm »

... :shock:

Sims talking in a straight language, English or otherwise, isn't really sims IMHO.  I kind of enjoy having to listen to the "nonsense" simlish.  It's quite cute... and to take that away would steal one of the most noticeable and defining things about the game.  That, and it's gonna be scary if I actually can understand them without having to think hard about it... :pale:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2007, 06:22:20 pm »

what i would like to see in the sim3

1- sims do not die of hunger but faint

2-more child clothes boys and girls

3-pools for toddlers and toddlers suprise prents with first step and first words

4-check ups at the doctor for family members

5-family members plan family trips toghter.

6-car seats for babys and toddlers when the sims use the family car to go to a communety lot

7-sim kids cook with the parent sims to learn how to make good meals when they are teens or in college or living allone (*before getting m arried or rasing a family of their own)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:09:19 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2007, 07:54:11 am »

MaryH, I suppose I should just take my hat and leave the building with the other TSR artists when they release TS3 then.  I guess this is the new racism now that all the old forms are "bad".

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
chibymethos

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2007, 04:00:44 pm »

I heartly agree with nearly everyone here. I'd like to see: better shoes, holding the baby and sitting, middle-aged adults, more activities for the kids (ie sports, or other after school activates), and more toys for the kids. They get a swing set and a toy box. Big whoop. The toddlers have more toys.  And the kids should be able to use the microwave to make their own dinners. I mean, I was 6 or 7 when I started using the microwave, and sim kids are instantly at least 8.

No friends for promotions, better looking townies/NPC's, better clothes, more options for faces and body shapes, more building tools. We can make sims in bodyshop and they show up in the game, why not a way to make houses, that will be automatically imported into the game, or packaged for download.

Better hair, separate star signs and personalities, more aspirations, baby/toddler/child interactions. Why can't a toddler go look at the baby? Why can't a child hold the baby? Why if the game let's you have multiple births, can't the toddles interact with each other?! Why can't you have daycare like moonyloopy said, or at least make the nanny competent?

I'd like to be able to change their height too. I don't know too many women the same height as men.

Be able to walk to your neighbour's house instead of driving NEXT DOOR!, and why can't you take the baby/toddler with you when you go somewhere? Just put them in a sling or a stroller or something.

Going to the hospital when you get sick or have a baby would be good, too.

More body shapes, and maybe allow adults and elders to go to college (I'm 27and I'm starting my 2nd year hint hint ), and maybe get more than one degree.

And yes, less female stuff, dammit. I'm female, and there's too much girl stuff. But while we're at it, let's get some baggy clothes for the girls. I don't know about the rest of you, but none of the females I assocate with wear or even considered looking at skin tight clothes. Some of us like freedom of movement.

:spanish:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2007, 04:32:01 pm »

^^ Amen.  :smile bi:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2007, 05:20:00 pm »

WHAT WOULD BE GREAT IN THE SIMS3 AS WELL

IS WHEN SIMS FINISH WORK OR SCHOOL CHANGE CLOTHES TO THEIR FAVRITE TYPE OF CLOTHES EX:FAV PANTS OR SHORTS IF SUMMER OR IF RAINNING TO UNDIES IF CLOTHES WET

mintcookies123

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 09, 2007, 09:45:23 pm »

I probably won't get TS3 but I think if I did, this is what I'd like in there:

1. The ability to transfer my sims from TS2 into TS3. I would hate to have to start all over with a new generation.

2. More interactions with toddlers. More interactions for toddlers period.

3. A new life stage. Maybe pre-teen or middle-age would be nice.

4. More individual options in CAS. Tall sims, short sims, skinny sims, heavy sims, healthy sims, ect.

5. Color sliders in CAS. What if I want that blue blouse in dark green? Or that pretty hairstyle in a better shade of brown? Or even that pale skintone in a smooth, chocolate complexion.

6. More style options in CAS like from the console TS2. Being able to turn that ugly sleeveless shirt into an elegant turtleneck or a frumpy skirt into a sexy mini-skirt would be nice.

7. More aspirations. Creativity, Spiritual, Body, Evil, ect would be nice additions.

8. Using the recipe system from the console TS2. I would love for my sims to get a bunch of ingredients and make a whole new meal instead of some pre-made ones.

9. Better Maxis everything. Clothes, hair, skintones, furniture, ect, ect, ect.

10. More concentration on our Male sims. Why are they so ignored?

11. Different clothing styles. Not everyone lives in Surburbia with doudy, bland clothing.

12. Toddlers being able to interact with each other more. It makes no sense that toddlers can't talk or play with each other except taking each other's bottle and playing in the dollhouse.

13. Things early one actually affecting a sim later in their life. This was to be included in TS2, but with EAxis inflated and downright bogus lies, it wasn't.

14. A better overall design of the game. I really liked the earler pictures of TS2 alot better than the cartoony design we have now. The early pics were so smooth and crisp.

15. More careers.

16. Being able to go to work/school with your sims and having the option to choose whether or not you want to go.

17. More animals, more focus on the animals, and more things for animals to do.

18. Having locations to live in. Country, Suburbian, Urban, Beach, Fantasy, and Forest/Mountains would be nice.

19. More individuality in sims. Some sims shouldn't care if their partner cheats. Some sims should be popular, while others are nobodies or creepy.

20. Appearance actually affecting a sim. Not all sims should be comfortable wearing a skin-tight, fashionable dress or wearing no makeup.

21. Sims being more aware of their surroundings. I don't understand how a sim can sit and watch a burgalar rumpsack through their house.

22. Social ranks. It would be funny to watch a snotty rich sim ignore a punk rock sim.

23. Not all sims should be good at everything. Some should be bad parents but great cooks or great sports players but horrible readers.

24. Baggier clothing for men. While they don't have to be hanging below their waist, male sims should have some breathing room when it comes to their clothings.

25. More interactions for each life stage. Kids should be able to actually cook small stuff like cereal or a TV Dinner. Elders should have some other stuff for them to do too.  

26. More skill options.

27. More personalities. 'Courageous vs. Cowardice' is a great one. 'Logical vs. Impulsive' is good too.

28. Better EPs. :-P

29. Better townies. Some of them don't even look human!

30. School/Jobs affecting a sim's life.
ThexVillain

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2007, 09:50:16 pm »

Getting attacked by a shark as one of the death options.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2007, 09:55:40 pm »

toddlers climbing the stairs to the second floor and if in need for a nap go to bed all by them self climbing in the crib when slower age transition ex: when baby starts to crawl they become toddlers
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:04:53 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

cwf1701

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 10, 2007, 11:57:04 pm »

1) no Securom. better yet no DRM.
2) create a couple of new age stages.
3) import sims from sims 2 to sims 3. (or have it unlockable in the new neighborhood)
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 11, 2007, 12:43:35 am »

No drama whores in the community would be a godsend.

:blob6:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: