Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:55:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107282 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: January 10, 2008, 07:30:22 pm »

i agree

and one thing that i would like to see the most in the sims3 when the toddler is in the process of potty training the adults sims switch the toddler from diapers to underwear so only the baby would wear diapers and to help with the potty training the toddler would see his big brother go to the bathroom (boy simsor is big sister (girl sim go and they would learn?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2008, 09:41:01 pm »

In the making of The Sims 3, Will Wright should reeeaaally hire Enayla to
create the skintones and eyes!!! They should hire XM-Sims for the hair and "All-About-Style.com" for the clothes, even Rensim, Lovebottle and Bruno for the lip-sticks!! Anyone agree???

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2008, 03:28:02 pm »

^^^ i agree- but id have to add so many people on the list who make such beautiful content for the sims- for which my siming game would be so much poorer without

espically the people who make beautiful hacks to make my siming world so much more interesting

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
Hidden~Secret

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2008, 10:14:29 pm »

Heres my new list.I had others but I don't want to update those.
1:Our t.v. shows/movies.I mean I don't want sims watching the same stuff over and over.Its just not right!And they should update them with every expansion/stuff pack with the most common/popular ones and have us the customers by having us vote for the shows/movies that will appear there.
2: Better clothes.I mean it feels like the 1990's in the game.For gods sakes we are in the year 2008!
3:More real life options.I would like to see a sim bullied by a kid at school or them being grounded and the toddlers actually having a time out.How awesome would that be?
4:Able to go into a school lot!I want to be able to see my sim in school and help him/her out!
5:Us creating the schools!How cool would that be if we created a unique school of our liking with everything from music to dance?
6:Ages are like ours!I don't want to see the kid go from child to teen.I want to see the growing years and the growth changes each year.It would give us a chance to play that sim longer than we could ever before.
7:More creative objects.I want to see the statue of liberty,the Mona Lisa painting,even Picasso's most famous paintings!
8:Schooling is different.I want it to be like it is here.I want the toddlers to go to Pre-K and day care when needed.
9: Different themes!I want to be able to see a theme of gothic clothes/objects to ancient themed items.How amazing would that be?
10:More foods.I don't want my sims to eat the same junk.I mean I want my sims to be able to eat Tomato soup(ok I think i'm drooling) and even have expressions on their faces to say they don't like it.
11:More objects.Everything is so old and dull in Sims 2(without CC of course)and I want more of the most liked items.I want my sims to be able to have his/her own portable television and watching it as they tried to slept to comfort them.
12:Come home expressions change.I want my sim to come home and complain and stuff about school or their date.
13:Students eat lunch at school.I hate having my sim come home hungry and all that.
14: Different sims.I don't want all of those old characters(that are in the first neighborhoods) well I want them but not those extra strangers.I want more of those strange sims that everyone wants to play and create tales of.
Wow I have a pretty long list but hey I want the game to be as fun as the first time I played it.

If you waist time then you can't get that waisted time back no matter how hard you try.
(used to be ShiningStarSim)
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2008, 11:03:04 pm »

sims leaving in a hurry that they forget to get dress for work or school (***Leaving in their underwear and find themselves embrasse that they would not want to show their face in town in fear that they forget their pants again and it would leave a bad memory and a fear to find themselves in public in their underwear.)

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
The Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2008, 03:53:36 pm »

Better INCLUDED content. Though I don't mind downloading to get realistic eyes, skin, hair, etc. I shouldn't HAVE to. They eyes that come in the game make me want to rip mine out.

More Aspirations. I often make Sims family Sims because I want them to care about their children, but their main desire is always to HAVE MORE. No! You already have three! You don't need any more! Or maybe just make subdivisons of the already existing Aspirations.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2008, 09:50:47 pm »

sims doing spring cleaning putting away winter clothe until next winter summer clothes out cleaning the pool moeing the lawn gardening ect to name a few

DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 15, 2008, 07:27:00 am »

Ok, I'm just gonna say this...
...I AIN'T buying The Sims 3!!! I AIN'T waisting mah cash on some game that's already been extended to its max as a GAME!
I think I've become attatched to Sims2 too much and I AIN'T saying goodbye to it!!!

Nuff said :king:

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: January 18, 2008, 07:24:11 pm »

more choices in appliances like

1-choice for dishwashers (built in or Portable if sims lives in an appartment or house is to small

2-washers and dryers vintage and modern

3-no aging like the sims 1

e.c.t

sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2008, 07:23:53 pm »

Quote from: DiamonteGirl;1099807
Ok, I'm just gonna say this...
...I AIN'T buying The Sims 3!!! I AIN'T waisting mah cash on some game that's already been extended to its max as a GAME!
I think I've become attatched to Sims2 too much and I AIN'T saying goodbye to it!!!

Nuff said :king:

Who ever said anything about spending money :wink:
I think Sim3 should fix alot of the flaws mentioned in previous posts. Of course Sims 2 wil always be a classic :worship:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2008, 03:55:36 am »

Quote from: welanu;1110702
Also genetic surgery (alternative of plastic surgery), so you can watch how Michael Jackson turns to white ( He actually looks better when he was black).
:eh:

...  *sigh*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

I'll leave it at that.  Not a "rabid fangirl" of his, but at least give the guy some slack... that couldn't have been helped on his part due to genetics...  

As for getting back on topic, from seeing the mini preview on one of the "Free Time" clips, seems like changeable shoes is on the way... and possibly adjusting bodyshapes.  Still don't trust EA's previews anymore... but it looks like a plus.  I just hope there's not any false promises... THAT's what I'd like to see.  One ad/preview that's not getting our hopes up for something a bit less than what it's supposed to be.  Yeah, I know.  I'm pretty much the hopeless one, but seriously... there's been too many upsets by EA not giving us all the details we might find important to know... and I'm sure you all know what I mean as of the recent EP6.  :?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 03:59:25 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

foolinthemoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2008, 09:28:52 pm »

not a fan of MJ... but as a psych student, i believe it's not only Vitiligo, but possibly also body dysmorphic disorder, which would explain the plastic surgery, mental state, and face mask (most of these coencide with Vitiligo as well)

anyway, there is supposedly a video of sims 3 preview in free time expansion pack, and they've addressed some of the concerns, but it may not be everything we've hoped and dreamt for.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8xTipLHIj4s

I myself was hoping for different heights and more body types, but it does seem to address the concerns of shoe choices and possibly layers. There is a more realistic look to them, and they can seem to 'wander' the city instead of being stuck in one place or another, a real type city is rather exciting! and while many people have made mention that it didn't look good enough to buy, I already know i'll be purchasing it. From the preview, i can tell that they've already acheived a great deal and come a long way from where they were. I myself am anticipating the release of free time so that i can see the video for myself in a better qaulity.

Also, i was noticing the other day when you start up the game, (of those of you who have bon voyage) you'll notice the panel that pops up showing you which games you do, or don't have. I noticed that there is enough room for definate on the expansion side for one more, which would be Free time, and on the Stuff pack side, there is enough room for two more icons. Which we already know that it's going to be the designer bathroom and kitchen stuff pack... http://thesims2.ea.com/about/sp7_index.php i'm extremely excited about that, cause i love my sim kitchens like i love my kitchen in the real world.  but there does seem to be enough room for one more stuff pack. I should have screen shots on my other comp and will try to remember to load them.

Come to the darkside, we have cookies....
the mess hall

:duckie:
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2008, 01:37:59 pm »

More choice in sim male clothing toddlers, kids,teen adult and elder

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2008, 02:10:07 pm »

What I would like to see in Sims 3:

1. Apartments with better door mechanisms to allow more than one family to live in separate units on the lot.

2. Better AI programming with both Controllable and Non-Controllable Sims (NPCs, Downtown Sims, University Sims and whatnot) to be as real as possible. Why would I want my Serious Knowledge Sim be silly playing in puddles or wanting to catch butterflies?

3. Better building tools with more functionality. I want to build basements, I want to be able to choose the style, size and depth of the basement to create. And more roof choices at different angles.

4. More items for children. Seriously.. All of the expansion and fun packs have very little content for children in the sense they could express themselves with unique rooms, but I was very dismayed to learn that the next fun pack included bathroom and kitchen stuff? Okay, I'm all for decorating, but who noticed there was very little content for children in Sims 2 generally? No treehouses, no trampolines, no wading pools, no real kid stuff. This stuff were made by players, not Maxis, for other players who wanted more content for their Sim children...

5. More hair, eye and skintone colors. Allow us to choose a color from the palette and apply that color choice to the Sim's hair or eyes while creating Sims ingame.

That's all I can think of for Sims 3 other than making sure it's not going to be another series of botched patches to fix Sims 3.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2008, 03:45:23 pm »

I like alot of the ideas mentioned already...one i didn't see tho that annoys me is say mom is making dinner and the dad or teens go to the frig cuz their hunger is low and then they get in each others way and waste food...if mom is making dinner for everyone why can't the rest of them know this and wait for her to set it on the table? It would be nice if you could assign chores to different family members and change them each day if u want....ex. one takes out the trash...one clears the table and does the dishes...one of the adults automatically gets the mail and pays the bills...i hate it that everyone tries doing the samething and again get in each others way...i guess i would like it if only one sim decides to do something and starts it first the rest leave it alone and do something else....same with the putting the baby or toddler in the bed...if mom picks up the child first let her do it and the rest leave the poor child alone...i guess what i'm saying here is let them have a little concept of what is happening with each other...

BEV
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: