Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:27:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2007, 09:46:04 am »

sims searching the ancestry of their family tree

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
countrygal89

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2007, 03:00:26 pm »

i would love to be able for the sims to be able to take lessons like dance, hockey, riding, things like that cause i am an active rider and when i make self sims i would love for my sims to be able to take lessons in the game

also to be able to do things and have things with out having to down load a mode/hack or downloading an object, like teen pregnancy or triplets / quads / twins and breastfeeding
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 03:02:42 pm by countrygal89 » Logged
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2007, 01:09:55 pm »

How it's amazing how many specific improvements could be made.....

I'll also add that I'd like to remove Maxis stuff from CAS & bodyshop that i don't use. After you download your 100th piece of clothing and realize you don't use maxis stuff you'll understand where I'm coming from!!:smt120

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2007, 01:15:25 pm »

Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1021511
... :shock:

Sims talking in a straight language, English or otherwise, isn't really sims IMHO.

i agree .......let them speak one universal language....once you use english....then others will want different languages.....and our game will take up more space for sound files.....i guess i prefer less files to install in the first place as sims2 games have a nasty habit of exploding in size and inefficiency. I hope Sims 3 is more efficient and not a resource hog!!   :snorting:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 01:17:14 pm by sesimie » Logged

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2007, 04:48:49 pm »

MUST GET SIMS 3! I'm pretty sad though, by the time I got all the EP's (Well sorta) they start annoucing about Sims 3! What up with that?

Anyway, I hope they put more stuff in Sims 3 and add all the expansion stuff to it! Maybe aparments would be nice, and some new actions sims can do to each other and to themselves 8D
countrygal89

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2007, 05:20:56 pm »

where did everyone hear about the sims 3 cuas i would like to read about it
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2007, 05:22:54 pm »

Quote from: Chinami;1034885
MUST GET SIMS 3! I'm pretty sad though, by the time I got all the EP's (Well sorta) they start annoucing about Sims 3! What up with that?

Anyway, I hope they put more stuff in Sims 3 and add all the expansion stuff to it! Maybe aparments would be nice, and some new actions sims can do to each other and to themselves 8D

i agree and i will also buy the sims3 game as well

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2007, 12:39:42 am »

Quote from: sesimie;1034681
I hope Sims 3 is more efficient and not a resource hog!!   :snorting:

This is EA games we're talking about :evil4:
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2007, 05:57:34 pm »

I'll agree that the whole sims 2 expansion pack phenomena  is due to "don't fix what aint broke even if it is broken...

But this happens with most games with expansions. The same formula with a few fixes. In the Case with Sims2 expansions though it seems they got it worst. This is why i refuse to get Pets and after. (thanks to all the diligent folks here who painstakingly experienced the bugs and posted information for us users). :salute:

Lets hope Sims3 returns the franchise to it's former glory! heck make it better!!....yes i still have hope!!   :-|
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:58:39 pm by sesimie » Logged

tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2007, 06:06:51 pm »

well i hope they keep the ability to add and create custom content, i also hope they dont change the existing setup for creation, maybe just tweek it a lil bit....

but as far as what i would love to see in the sims3 i really want a whole lot more standard job options not all the ones you download work right and so i hope that they add a bunch more game basic job options

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
summerlove26

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2007, 02:40:46 pm »

Beosboxboys I think we all go the hint that you will like more male stuff in the game and I do I agree with you.  Let see what I will like in the Sims3 not that EA is listening anyways.

-Better hair texture for male & female
-More realistic genetics for eyes, skin and hair
 -Better clothes and shoes
-Will like to see fingers, toes and ears that will look a bit more realistic
 -More romantic interactions between sims like longer kisses, be able to hold their face when they are kissing, hold hands while they walk, and be able to place her or his head on the partners chest for a longer period or when they are sleeping or spooning.
-more realistic objects
and my biggest wish is for them to make a 18 and over or mature version for those who like their sims to have sex and be able to kiss sims with their legs wrap around their waist when making out without hacks.

:love5:SUMMERLOVE26
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2007, 03:36:42 pm »

Quote from: summerlove26;1037157
what I will like in the Sims3 not that EA is listening anyways.

I now know for sure they look at these forums.....   Cool
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 03:38:54 pm by sesimie » Logged

axle3610

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2007, 04:55:58 am »

I can't believe that no one has mentioned this yet. The thing I hate most about The Sims and The Sims 2, I can have 8 people in my household but a group meal only serves 6!!!!!!!! Can we PLEASE!!!!!!!! get a group meal that serves 8 people. I gave up making large families because one of them does nothing but cook. You need to make 2000 group meals to feed 3 people for crying out loud! Is it so hard? A group meal that serves 8?
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2007, 02:03:46 pm »

I just hope theyr motives will not decay as fast as in sims 1 and 2.I can't play without motive adjustor.I don't find it exciting to send them to the bathroom,lol,and they get tired too fast.I wouldn't even try to run a bussiness without using hacks,lol.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 21, 2007, 08:49:48 am »

I agree with everything that has been said so far, I also hope they scrap the maxian obsession with those bloody sandals, and remember that child male exists when creating clothes for stuff packs and eps.

Quote from: CynaraBlade;1026627
No drama whores in the community would be a godsend.

Most Definitely

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: