Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:31:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107324 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: November 21, 2007, 06:55:51 pm »

better bodyshop with all the tools to create new clothes and share on sites like insim sapphire the sims2 e.c.t and with other gamers that request custom clothes.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2007, 03:00:29 pm »

More generations. Like new born, baby, toddler, preschooler, child, preteen, young teen, older teen, young adult, adult, middle age, older age, and very old.

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
zolabee

Some days are just after you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2007, 07:51:53 pm »

And more interactions with babies and toddlers.  Rocking, nursing, walking, and all that stuff.

Crazy Town - see it to believe it!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2007, 08:03:01 pm »

hello

appliance that i would like to see in the sims3 game

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000F9H3SS?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&viewID=printer-friendly-version

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000F8SC0W?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&viewID=printer-friendly-version
http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000F8SDE2?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&viewID=printer-friendly-version

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000VAPGRQ?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&viewID=printer-friendly-version

http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000XT5Y5O?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&viewID=printer-friendly-version
http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B000WHZ8R6?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&viewID=printer-friendly-version

just to name a few

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Linya32

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2007, 08:03:12 pm »

I would really like to go to work with them too or maybe they could let us go to school with the kids maybe that would be a great expansion pack

You know the speed of light;so what is the speed of dark?:tongue8:
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2007, 02:08:55 pm »

I would really love to see aspiration really change a sims behaviour with more automny ( spelling)

like romance sims more automically try and flirt with everyone they find attractive- but not infront of other loves- as who the hell does that in real life??? and the ability to two time- or multi time...

fortune aspiration, automatically more attacted to rich sims- not just who they flirt with or whatever, and they automanmously (sorry i cant spell) flirt with richer sims.

family sims - having first love as their dream person to get married too, from teenager onwards or whatever.

the ability to recognise that step sisters and bro's are part of your family!! like when your mum remarries someone already with kids etc.

when you go abroad- to be able to learn a local dish

to be able to buy a cook book and learn recipes

for kids to take after school activites- like sport, or chess club...

sloppy/un neat sims- to be more likely to lounge in their pjs all day and have lie ins.

paying child maintence!

having fertile/infertile sims- then being able to either go NHS for free, or paying for it.

having aspirations as more inheritated than choice, with the random chance or each being rolled.

obviously more different body shapes, big tummies, shorter legs, bigger thighs, or small - more individualatity like humans!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MALE HAIR CUT CHOICE!!!!!!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
yubieblah

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 28, 2007, 06:33:44 am »

Quote from: FallenAngel86;1053287
More generations. Like new born, baby, toddler, preschooler, child, preteen, young teen, older teen, young adult, adult, middle age, older age, and very old.

I quite agree. How about when the sims get "very old", they can get dementia, bad gums and might have to go to the retirement home?

I also agree with the more diseases and was thinking that maybe we could have a range of mental illnesses, or personality disorders. I would really like to see a sociopath rather than a sim with low nice personality points.
PageCaek

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 29, 2007, 09:43:21 am »

Not necessarily more stuff - just more "good" stuff.

I want Sims to get ill and possibly die, along with genetic illnesses (e.g. the children of a sim with a heart problem would be more likely to develop it) and STDs (Or, as Maxis would likely end up calling them, "Woohoo Sickness").

It'd also be nice to have the jobs tied more into the Sims lives, for example child sims coming home knowing a few classmates and a teacher, who would be a sim a few stages into the education track, while a uni sim would meet playable sims further up the track as professors. Following the sims to work/school and watching them interact with their coworkers would also be nice (Office romance!).

Though admittedly that would mean each job level woould need to have something special about it, so maybe changing the job system so that although different levels on the same general "track" have different skill or degree requirements, there would be a certain advantage to letting Sims stay at their current level. I'd also like to see job interviews, so that when a siim is ready to move up they can apply to do so.

I'd also like a change in the personality system, as a lot of the options are about putting points into two equally viable options (e.g. "Serious" and "Playful"), so I'd prefer if either you could use as many or as little points as you like or if they set it up like pet personalities.

I'd then like them to replace the capped personality points with "aptitute" points, like having an aptitude for artistic skills, studying, cooking or building things. Of course this would involve changing the skill system as well, because although there could be a counter of how creative the sim is skills would be seperate (Because being able to write well doesn't mean you can play guitar), and the same goes for practicing recipes and learning how to build and repair different objects.

Plus more varied aspirations, with the ability to pick a "Major" and "Minor" aspiration (Which reminds me - university minors).

...And to support this all, better AI :smt120
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: December 29, 2007, 10:11:52 pm »

Quote from: PageCaek;1079417
Not necessarily more stuff - just more "good" stuff.

I want Sims to get ill and possibly die, along with genetic illnesses (e.g. the children of a sim with a heart problem would be more likely to develop it) and STDs (Or, as Maxis would likely end up calling them, "Woohoo Sickness").

It'd also be nice to have the jobs tied more into the Sims lives, for example child sims coming home knowing a few classmates and a teacher, who would be a sim a few stages into the education track, while a uni sim would meet playable sims further up the track as professors. Following the sims to work/school and watching them interact with their coworkers would also be nice (Office romance!).

Though admittedly that would mean each job level woould need to have something special about it, so maybe changing the job system so that although different levels on the same general "track" have different skill or degree requirements, there would be a certain advantage to letting Sims stay at their current level. I'd also like to see job interviews, so that when a siim is ready to move up they can apply to do so.

I'd also like a change in the personality system, as a lot of the options are about putting points into two equally viable options (e.g. "Serious" and "Playful"), so I'd prefer if either you could use as many or as little points as you like or if they set it up like pet personalities.

I'd then like them to replace the capped personality points with "aptitute" points, like having an aptitude for artistic skills, studying, cooking or building things. Of course this would involve changing the skill system as well, because although there could be a counter of how creative the sim is skills would be seperate (Because being able to write well doesn't mean you can play guitar), and the same goes for practicing recipes and learning how to build and repair different objects.

Plus more varied aspirations, with the ability to pick a "Major" and "Minor" aspiration (Which reminds me - university minors).

...And to support this all, better AI :smt120

i agree with you

sims being in a bad mood if its raining sims kids getting bored if they do not know what to do helping their mother if they are new born babys or toddler in the house.

and happy new year 2008

DiamonteGirl

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 01, 2008, 09:37:39 am »

Ok, I want to see the sims GET CHANGED from clothes to clothes!
I just DON'T want to see them nude...There should be more tv channel choices like...SimCity Newsbreak, KidzTube, Weather Chart, Horror/Action/Comedy/Drama Series and....MOVIES! Y'know, dvd's and videos.

Also, I want Sim homework to finish quicker! No "kids staying up until 2am and when they finish their fun meter is ZERO" cr*p!

Adults should be able click on the newspaper/computer and choose the job out of all of them!!! Also, when a toddler grows into a kid, the parents should choose if they go to a private or public school!

When a sim goes into labor, the father should at least help her get to the ambulance that should automatically pull up at the house!

When you create a sim, you should be able to choose what random skills they have and what money supply they start with!

And lucky-last...LAYERCLOTHES! You should start out with a sim in their underwear and then layer the clothes to your desire, and when you move them in, they should already have every piee of clothing in their dresser!

EDIT: Still havin' a rant Cheesy Babies should have a tiny cute, creased singlet on when they come home with their mummy! The ambulance will drop them off at the home. I also want SMART nannies! No one goes and pokes and pinches a baby in their sleep to grab out 30 friggen million bottles and then steal it away from them and pee on them expecting a tip!!!???!!!

PLUS! EVERY sims2 expansion pack features should be in sims3!!!

Nuff Said, yo Cheesy

PageCaek

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 02, 2008, 06:09:29 am »

I want the choice to change aspirations at every stage change past teen as opposed to having go through university to get "life experience" (I'm aware I can change with the InSimenator manually, but I'd still like the feature). And new aspirations, maybe some age specific aspirations as well.

I say that because I'm amused by the idea of an Anarchy aspiration that sees sims wanting to make enemies, woohoo with married sims and kick over flamingos, but I get the feeling most sims players wouldn't want their sim to stay like that permenantly, and so could reason that after one life stage the sim "matures" into another aspiration.

Or unlockable aspirations, for example the aforementioned Anarchy aspiration would only be available if you aged up at while your aspiration was in red.
Shastania

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: January 04, 2008, 10:57:10 am »

Ooooh, SOFA BEDS! An affordable aternative to cheap bedding, a fold-out futon bed would be perfect for households where space is at a premium.
It would also add a touch of realism for teenage sims- IE: boy meets girl, they fall in love but both can't afford own place so both crash on the sofa-bed at either's parent's house.

On a related note, the animations for said sofa-bed could be directly influenced by body skill. For example:

A body skill bar less than 5 points: Sim struggles to pull bed out of sofa, random chance of either sucessfully pulling out the bed but with a depleted energy bar or failing to pull the bed out and getting angry.

NO bodyskill points: Sim tries to pull bed out, bedspring malfunctions, Sim gets sucked into the sofa only to be spat out 10 seconds later with tattered clothing, less hair on head and a horrified expression. XD

Bodyskills of more than 5/Maxed out: Sim goes to pull out bed but just as it's half-way out of the sofa, it sticks and Sim has to pull hard to make it budge. Sim inevitably pulls too hard, the bed snaps off the sofa and the Sim goes flying, falling over onto the floor whilst being crushed by said bed. XD

I have many ideas for custm animations but I lack the skills and the progams to make them happen. Sad
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: January 08, 2008, 09:19:06 pm »

Quote from: DiamonteGirl;1083235
Ok, I want to see the sims GET CHANGED from clothes to clothes!
I just DON'T want to see them nude...There should be more tv channel choices like...SimCity Newsbreak, KidzTube, Weather Chart, Horror/Action/Comedy/Drama Series and....MOVIES! Y'know, dvd's and videos.

Also, I want Sim homework to finish quicker! No "kids staying up until 2am and when they finish their fun meter is ZERO" cr*p!

Adults should be able click on the newspaper/computer and choose the job out of all of them!!! Also, when a toddler grows into a kid, the parents should choose if they go to a private or public school!

When a sim goes into labor, the father should at least help her get to the ambulance that should automatically pull up at the house!

When you create a sim, you should be able to choose what random skills they have and what money supply they start with!

And lucky-last...LAYERCLOTHES! You should start out with a sim in their underwear and then layer the clothes to your desire, and when you move them in, they should already have every piee of clothing in their dresser!

EDIT: Still havin' a rant Cheesy Babies should have a tiny cute, creased singlet on when they come home with their mummy! The ambulance will drop them off at the home. I also want SMART nannies! No one goes and pokes and pinches a baby in their sleep to grab out 30 friggen million bottles and then steal it away from them and pee on them expecting a tip!!!???!!!

PLUS! EVERY sims2 expansion pack features should be in sims3!!!

Nuff Said, yo Cheesy

i agree with you at 100%
what i would love to see the most in the sims3 is that:

1: Nannys concentrate more on taking care of the babys toddlers and kids

2: make a healthy meal for the sims kids not a crappy dessert like jello or cake

3: make supper for the whole when the adults sim arrive they do not have to fix supper when the adults are not in the mood

4: Nannys not passing there time watching tv or waiking the Baby up to give a Bottle

5: Nannys not doing the maid 's job of cleaning the House

6: Nannys not playing video Games when they must take care of the Kids.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:46:37 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Synerje

Crazy Cat Lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: January 10, 2008, 10:07:59 am »

Okay, it's all probably been said before judging by the size of this thread, but i want better looking feet damnit!!!
The feet right now look so icky Tongue
Also the default... well everything from eyes to skintones and hair suck
And i agree with the people who said it should have more body types and age groups, they should age better.
I mean, who turns from a toddler to a child in 2 seconds and with sparkles and stuff flying around?
Okay that's all i can rant about now, so i'm out Tongue
Ang41187

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 10, 2008, 04:42:06 pm »

ok, here's my list. I'm sure some, if not all of these have been listed, but this is what I want.

1) Make shoes seporate! I can't count how many times I've downloaded a great outfit that had horrible shoes with it

2) Allow us to choose between multiple sim height/weights, like the little sliders that they have for modifying the face, or something to that affect. Also, along with that, let us be able to change the shape of different parts, like breasts, thighs, stomach, arms, etc.

3) Better default clothing! Most of the stuff Maxis/ Ea came up with is just plain UGLY! (I do have to give them credit for some of the formals & a couple of the outwears though)

4) Make hats seperate. They did this in the console game, and I loved it.

4) Make jackets seperate (Another thing they did in the console that I liked)

5) More skintone colors.

6) Hospitals/ doctor's offices & more illnesses. People get all kinds of sicknesses, and sims have a few too, so they should be able to go to a Dr./  hospital if they get sick. Also, I agree with the person that said an ambulance should come get the mother that's in labor...or if it can't make it at least have her go to the bathroom/ bedroom to deliver the baby instead of just wherever she may be. Oh, and along with all that, it'd be cool if sims could get broken bones.

7) A washer, dryer, laundry detergant, heater, AC, ceiling fans & regular fans.

8 Have the option to go to work with your sims

9) more aspirations, turn ons & turn offs

10) usable towels (allow sims to dry off after they get out of the shower instead of just changing into their clothes)

11) drivable cars, pets & the different seasons included in the first game.

12) More objects for infants/ toddlers

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure as soon as I play my game again I'll think of more.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: