Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:23:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107337 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2008, 05:38:48 pm »

Quote from: Bev in NY;1117913
I like alot of the ideas mentioned already...one i didn't see tho that annoys me is say mom is making dinner and the dad or teens go to the frig cuz their hunger is low and then they get in each others way and waste food...if mom is making dinner for everyone why can't the rest of them know this and wait for her to set it on the table? It would be nice if you could assign chores to different family members and change them each day if u want....ex. one takes out the trash...one clears the table and does the dishes...one of the adults automatically gets the mail and pays the bills...i hate it that everyone tries doing the samething and again get in each others way...i guess i would like it if only one sim decides to do something and starts it first the rest leave it alone and do something else....same with the putting the baby or toddler in the bed...if mom picks up the child first let her do it and the rest leave the poor child alone...i guess what i'm saying here is let them have a little concept of what is happening with each other...

the nannie lets the Baby or toddler sleep and not waking them up for a bottle or playing i say even no nannies at all.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
legionoxo

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2008, 11:18:19 pm »

Of all the many things it would be lovely to see possibly introduced in Sims3, I would really like to be able to wander without restraint through my Simmies world, throughout the neighborhood and even from 'hood' to 'hood'. And too, perhaps either including a usable AVI.tool or replacing avi with a more common mpeg or fileusage.  Yes I know, monsterpcs would be required to play the Sims then. It's practically that now though. ^o^  oxoLegion
KamikazeKutie23

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 03, 2008, 01:05:17 am »

First of all I would love to see shoes with out fits, better makeup than that clown crap they call make up.....The ability to have actual closets. more choices on tv, and instead of having to go out and the darn game freezing and then crashing having all the clothing options available in the closet.....Also i agree with Taylah about the clothing colors....Either get people with color coordination skills, hire fash designers or let em run nakey....LOL
KamikazeKutie23

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 03, 2008, 01:26:22 am »

I agree..I also think and this has probably been mentioned before that it would be nice for them to come up with dummy user friendly programs that allow you to color the furniture and bedding...and bodyshop you should be able to do a lot more with....Another thing i would like to see is more realisim in the body types, scars and stuff....I love the things these awesome creators mentioned above and more like them make but really, it slooooooows down the whole process....I would also like to see more real life scenarios played out in the chance cards...
Bealocwealm
« Reply #184 on: February 03, 2008, 06:56:24 pm »

1. Holy crap. One of my main gripes with Sims 1 was that the children had like NO CLOTHES. I was all, Oh, plainly this'll be remedied with Sims 2! I was WRONG. Clothes, people. Not all preppy clothes. Clothes in many styles and colours, and SHOES THAT MAKE SENSE for them. And I'm really, really hoping for some attempt to appeal to the 'period fashions' crowd. I ALWAYS have to download Medieval clothing, and Victorian clothing, and items for both. A little of this appeal was attempted in Sims 1, why not anymore?

2. More genetics. I LOVE the ideas people've had about genetic illness/deformity etc. The genetics always seem to work out in the worst possible way in Sims 2...

3. The ability to make your Sims... well. You know what I said about genetic illness/deformity? Why can't you make your Sim... not symmetrical? To put it more simply: OH JOSEPH MERRICK SIM, WILL YOU NEVER COME INTO REALITY?

4. Easier item-making. Remember how you could make paintings so easily in Sims 1? I miss that a lot. You have to download a zillion programs and do all these things with meshes and stuff to make anything for Sims 2...

5. More varied voices. It'd be horrible if the Sims spoke a recognisable language: they'd just say "OH HI THAR" on the phone over and over and over and over again. But have you noticed there's only a few voices for Sims? Only one for female adults, and one for male adults. Arg!

6. The ability to do more with creativity, and really all skill points. Singing = yes.

7. The ability to make Sims react to prettiness/ugliness.

8. Pretty much whatever everyone else's said about AI.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: February 03, 2008, 07:13:34 pm »

Well for the voices, I definitely agree with you... but there's actually two each for adults of both genders.  (Females have a higher pitched voice (newer type) and a lower pitched voice (the original voice from Sims 1), and for the males, one "stately" sounding voice (original voice from Sims 1), and one "preppy" sounding voice (newer type).)  

Actually, I think there's more than that, and for each age and gender, too... it's just so frickin' hard to tell apart sometimes!  Kinda wish there was more noticeable variety in each, though.

Bev in NY

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2008, 01:40:41 am »

I thought of something else i would like fixed....I have to make room for more than one door to bedrooms so i can lock them and say who can use that room...the parents have 2 doors one i lock for dad only and one for mom...i do this so kids don't get in parents bed and same with parents in kids so they basically go to their own rooms and beds....i wish their was a way to assign who can go in the room with only one door...and if u have 2 kids sharing a room u could assign the bed for a particular kid...and it drives me crazy that toddlers play in the toilet....i hope they find a way to stop that....
i would like to see the things u guys have mentioned of course....but i would like to see some of the really annoying things in the game now stopped...

BEV
PlyrNdHlp

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2008, 08:25:39 pm »

Coming from someone with an autistic little brother, I would in NO way buy TS3 if our sim's kids could have mental or physical illnesses. Sims 2 is my ESCAPE from reality, and I don't see what would be fun about having my VIRTUAL characters suffering from tragic things in RL. Some ideas I do like, however:

-More age groups. I really want to see more realistic babies (cute wrinkles, better "cooing" sounds). I wish our sim's had to go to a hospital or a midwife to have their baby, and if the babies could have more animation. That would be cool.

-Also, it would be awesome if we could choose to visit our kids at school, or our adults/teens at work and be able to play them.

-Body shape and height sliders in CAS and Bodyshop. I'm getting sick of all my adult sims being the same height! Tongue

-For the most part, I don't mind downloading CC. I think the amount of stuff that Maxis/EA puts in their games is reasonable. Plus, I think creator's here and on other fansites make CC because its FUN! If the game just had everything in it, then what would be the point?

That's about it for now, I'm sure I'll think of something else. The "sneak peak" in Free Time looks okay, it kinda turned me off for some reason. I guess it'll just take some getting used to. Wink

Meet my simmies at...
~Plyr's Plethora of Simmies~
themaster101

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 20, 2008, 09:38:52 pm »

Definitly more functions in the pie menu!

better graphics

walk to your neighbors

and leave the rest to maxis theyll sdo something

If you dont want the easter bunny to eat youtr face off, go here: ::smilieiforgetwhi::LINK SHUTDOWN TEMPORARILY::smilieiforgetwhi::
LifeIsToGood
« Reply #189 on: February 21, 2008, 09:17:15 am »

Really i don't think there's any point to sims3,
i'v already spent lots of money on the sims 2 games and i'v spent alot of time downloading cc for too, and it would all just be a big waste of time if a sims 3 came out, i really think they should just keep advancing on the sims 2 games.
TheCelt

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 24, 2008, 05:13:55 am »

I don't want to go to work or school with my Sims.  Why do I want to see my business Sim sitting for 8 hours filling out paperwork?

While I think the different heights is a great idea they'd have to really work on how to have two Sims of different heights interact.  Different heighted Sims may end up kissing the other's neck or reaching to shake hands that don't quite  meet.

I'd love to see better hair for men.  

Assuming we will wind up with lots of custom content that was never meant to be (fairy ears in the glasses category)  I'd love for this stuff to be geneticly linked.  I mean if I had a Sim who had to wear glasses, it would make sense that their kid might need glasses too.  So I'd love to see a bit of genetic link on things like this.  

I love making fantasy Sims.  So I love the elf earred face mesh.  But what good are elf ears if 99% of the hairstyles hide the ears?Huh?  That is why I want accessories genetic linked so if I have elf ears on my Sim and they have a child they will have elf ears too without me having  to decide which of the half elf/half human children will get their mother's ears or not.

And I want randomly assigned aspirations and attraction points.  I have realized that most of my Sims have what I find attractive as their turn ons and turn offs.  Gets kind of boring really when all my Sims are kind of the same. I should say this should be a turn on or off feature so people who like a whole city of romance Sims can play their game the way they want.

I have noticed that townie sims are more apt to be sporting my custom content eyes and hair.  But not skintones.  I'd like to see the game randomly pop out a mutant.

And since Sims can change into work uniforms when they leave for work or change into winter clothes when they go outside, how about letting us select vacation clothes or date clothes that they change into?  Or randomly changing their outfit to other clothes in their wardrobe so our Sims don't wear the same thing all the time unless we make them change?

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!
raindrops84

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2008, 03:38:19 pm »

I can tell you what I DON'T want from the sims 3 - SecuROM.

Keep your words soft and tender for tomorrow you may have to eat them ~ Author Unknown

Join the fight against SecuROM-> http://reclaimyourgame.com/
TehJarl

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 24, 2008, 08:39:24 am »

Not having to buy lots of expansions. Why can't they just go with no more then 3, like most games?

Hopeful people are Insane.
Hopeless people are Wise.
sulzerskin

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 24, 2008, 05:53:32 pm »

Collections in buy mode and Wardrobe would be a good feature if not already possible
AllenABQ

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2008, 09:54:44 pm »

Among my many wants for the game, here's one that I really think we could all use:

A better organization system for buy and build mode content.

They were on the right track, but to me it would be great if there was a way to tag and/or organize large groups of related objects. Maybe a custom order view where you can place the objects in any order YOU choose, and then some standard ones that would be one-click options like ascending by alphabetical name or by price.

Perhaps some kind of binning system as well that you could name folders you create for items broken down by color or theme style. They sorta had this idea, but it was poorly poorly executed.

I'm saying this because it just got to a point where the random order of the thumbnail objects made specific items hard to find. Particularly if I had a whole room of coordinated pieces of furniture or what not. Then it was a treasure hunt to find them amongst the 4 GB of CC I could pull up in the game.

Oh and BIGGER thumbnails of build and buy mode stuff would be nice too.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:59:28 pm by AllenABQ » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: