Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:19:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Islasim

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 25, 2008, 04:03:42 am »

I highly doubt that we will see this in Sims 3 but I would like to see The Sims working towards being combined with other Sims game like sim city so that for instance I can play a neighbourhood as a sim city, in sim city time and when I go back to my lot, the sims have aged up that amount of time.

It would be great to play in the sim city and receive notifications about events your sims are facing. For instance I could get a notice about one of my freshly graduated sims having been proposed to by another sim and I could choose whether she said yes. Or if my sim city was thriving maybe I would get a notice about one of my sims being offered a promotion due to the company's expansion. Or If there was a disaster maybe I could be given a list of casualties. Sims would be allocated to certain areas of the city depending on their income...there could be slums, posh neigborhoods, family areas etc. They would have to choose their house from those areas and would be able to move if their situation changed. The city could have royalty, mayors, politicians, celebrities etc. and our sims could be social climbers or whatever. If the city was full of crime we might find our sims being kidnapped, if the city had a lot of parks our sims would have better comfort and fun points. I guess something like this will take a lot longer to come about because it would only be fun if you could transition between the city and the lots VERY quickly and that would require a GOOD computer however I imagine the game being pretty cool if it was like this.

I sort of imagine it being a bit like civilisation where your goal is economic growth ans stability but where individuals can make a difference and make that goal more personal. I dunno maybe the high number of clever, happy students in the town would lead to an increase in population which in turn would strengthen the workforce and create room for more businesses...which in turn could open new career oppurtnities for our sims.

I have a feeling that Sims Societies is the first step in this direction but it seems to be aimed at children. I would love to see SIMS having a purpose.
At the moment the only thing that keeps me playing is the drive to create uniqe looking sims, I would totally love the game more if it had more direction :angel:

HOWEVER for sims 3, if I am realistic I would aks them to put in lots of scenarios, so many that we hardly every see the same ones.

Things like the teenage daughter getting pregnant and the parents being asked whether they want to help raise the baby, kick the teen out or put the baby up for adoption. Or maybe a single guy that sleeps around gets a message saying that one of his lovers has had a child and either give him the option to pay child spport or take full custody or have part custody or gosh ....who knowsss. Then again it could be a message saying that your soccer loving sim has recieved a sports scholarship and will therefore receive 5 free body points. Or maybe one day a sim will just decide to leave his wife and we get a message telling us that he found out about her having an affair with someone. I'm no really sure but the game should be more surprising and every family should have individual experiences.

OK IM FINISHED:-P

thanks for listening
Lupatria
« Reply #211 on: September 01, 2008, 04:59:32 am »

Almost all of the things that have been mentioned are things I can really say I would like to see executed in this new game.

Additionally, it grows tiresome to have this grand story in your head, and so many obstacles in the way of expressing it.  For example, Olive Specter is portrayed as a murderess, however, killing other sims directly (without game mods) is not available.  Well, except for the cow plant-which lets said sim take on a sort of bystander approach to the whole murder concept.

I want to see an evil/mean sim actually be able to play out this personality in a more believable, less childish way.  I find it hard to believe that the most evil thing they can give us is stealing a newspaper, knocking over trashcans, or other frivolous "evil/mean" interactions.  

In short:  WHERE'S THE CARNAGE?
kayan0170

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 16, 2008, 06:54:38 am »

maybe they should know about all the meshes and make them in the new version ,

i hate the old , ugly shoes .
and the bad hairs .

we need more fun clothes
and more modern furniture

i wont buy it this year ,
i will wait to know about it more ,
shadow13oy

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 20, 2008, 03:30:16 am »

i want that the pregnancy longer not 2 days anymore but a week and that can go to a community i now there is a hack  for it on the sims2 but then you don`t have to download it
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 03:34:45 am by shadow13oy » Logged
poppy_123

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2008, 10:16:27 am »

I want them to be able to have more children and maybe triplets and quads that would be cool. I would also like it to more realistic because no one like its been said on this post eats food in the palm of there hand and no one kisses like that.

There should be more patterns and different varities of furniture. Cheesy
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: February 24, 2009, 06:49:10 pm »

I want to see more housing options.  One thing that drives me crazy about the Sims 2 is that you can't have different levels in a house.  Garages are sunken, but you can't connect them to a house with a foundation without cheats.  I use a lot of home plan books to create my houses and any of them that have garages have a ground-level garage and a house on a foundation.

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
weth1995

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 26, 2009, 12:55:44 pm »

My long list..

Better Graphics

Better Hair

Better Clothing

More realistic birth

Chance to miscarry

Teen pregnancy

More pregnancy interactions

More pregnancy symptoms

Changeable SHOES

Swimable lakes

Vacations

Better Jobs

Abortion option (even though i am PRO life)

You can pick which school to send your kids too

Nursing homes

Hospitals where you can go into for check ups

Better Diseases

haha thats my list and i have a whole bunch more somewhere in my head!

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall i forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times? Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 26, 2009, 01:10:30 pm »

I agree pretty much with everybodies lists, plus..

I guess my wish would be more randomness on each lot.  Dunno....
natural disasters, I want to see earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding...
 hoodlum teens stealing stuff,
 realistic police interactions,
neighbors that are annoying and complain about your landscaping,
phonecalls from bill collectors
I want to have the choice of going to work with my sim and micromanaging his career.
I think that would be fun specially criminal career... Grin
I think community services should have playable lots such as firestation, police dept, jail,hospital with maternity ward and normal childbirth that doesn't come out from above my sims head.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
kikistewart

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 29, 2009, 03:44:36 pm »

id like them to allow sims teen to be pregnant without a hack and they would give them any kind of maternity
Feisty32
« Reply #219 on: March 29, 2009, 06:32:02 pm »

Not necessarily more stuff - just more "good" stuff.

I want Sims to get ill and possibly die, along with genetic illnesses (e.g. the children of a sim with a heart problem would be more likely to develop it) and STDs (Or, as Maxis would likely end up calling them, "Woohoo Sickness").

It'd also be nice to have the jobs tied more into the Sims lives, for example child sims coming home knowing a few classmates and a teacher, who would be a sim a few stages into the education track, while a uni sim would meet playable sims further up the track as professors. Following the sims to work/school and watching them interact with their coworkers would also be nice (Office romance!).

Though admittedly that would mean each job level woould need to have something special about it, so maybe changing the job system so that although different levels on the same general "track" have different skill or degree requirements, there would be a certain advantage to letting Sims stay at their current level. I'd also like to see job interviews, so that when a siim is ready to move up they can apply to do so.

I'd also like a change in the personality system, as a lot of the options are about putting points into two equally viable options (e.g. "Serious" and "Playful"), so I'd prefer if either you could use as many or as little points as you like or if they set it up like pet personalities.

I'd then like them to replace the capped personality points with "aptitute" points, like having an aptitude for artistic skills, studying, cooking or building things. Of course this would involve changing the skill system as well, because although there could be a counter of how creative the sim is skills would be seperate (Because being able to write well doesn't mean you can play guitar), and the same goes for practicing recipes and learning how to build and repair different objects.

Plus more varied aspirations, with the ability to pick a "Major" and "Minor" aspiration (Which reminds me - university minors).

...And to support this all, better AI :smt120

pagecaek no offense to you and my fellow simmers the idea of simmers getting i'll and possibly die along with genetic i'llnesses is very offensive to me as i am a diabetic and with high blood pressure in my eyes that would be making fun of those who have genetic i'llnesses if that ever happened Ea would get a very and i mean a very angry response from me. Sad

other then that you really have some great ideas. Grin
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 30, 2009, 05:22:39 am »

I don't think illnesses should be in the base game but as maybe an EP or something as some people might not want it. I mean how fun is it for someone with heart failure to play a game and see your favorite Sim die from the exact same thing? The Sims is a way of getting out of reality.
But I also think that it would be a cool way of making the game more realistic for people who actually want the game to be a pure life simulator (without witches and magic). And the creators of maxis would probably give it a funnier name like instead of STD's they would call it "woohoo sickness" just like PageCaek said in an earlier post. If they wouldn't be able to put anything realistic in it they would have to remove the flu, electrocution, drowning etc.

But, Feisty32, I totally respect your opinion and I hope you’ll respect mine too. We all got to have our own opinions
Feisty32
« Reply #221 on: March 30, 2009, 09:45:40 am »

of course Micke i totally respect yours as well i just do not want those sims have to go through what i have to give myself 2 insulin injections everyday i don't think sims should have to do that. Sad

i hope they put more dance options in the game even though i'm not buying it or playing it. such as
1.head banging
2.moshing like some do at metal concerts
3.break dancing
4.the hustle lol. Grin
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 30, 2009, 10:07:11 am »

I can understand that Feisty. And now I know what I miss in my The Sims game! I want my sims to get hiccups! That would be fun! Cheesy
Feisty32
« Reply #223 on: March 30, 2009, 11:18:42 am »

now that is a great idea. Grin
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: April 01, 2009, 08:33:10 pm »

The Sims 3 EA site says that this community the sims 3 is set in, sunset valley, was owned by the Goths and founded by the Landgrabs, so I am imagining that we will have these prominent families in our new games as well! Smiley
What I would also like to see is THE CALIENTE SISTERS becase they have always been faves of mine. I would like to see Ninas Hopeless romantic, shy, active and sporty chick in this game and Dinas lazy, gold diggin but super sweet self in it as well. If they dont give them to us, Ill just make them, but I thought it would be nice if they were already there and in the story.
I also want aliens. Theres a rumor going around that thier will be no aliens?!   {{{{{SADDNESS FILLS ME}}}}}  Sad   Sad   Sad

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17
  Print  

Jump to: