Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:26:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #225 on: April 01, 2009, 10:10:53 pm »

thank you amberfaye for that interesting info hopefully for those who are buying it and not put aliens in the game what are they trying to do make the game boring? Undecided
EkkoGekko

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2009, 04:09:59 am »

concerts for teen sims to go to, hospitals, kid crushes, being able to go to your kids at school/ adults at work, more choice in height and weight,more age decision, like you can choose for kids ages 5-12 and toddlers  1-4, teenagers 13-17 ect.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 10, 2009, 11:25:17 pm »

Hospitals will be available and also the choices in weight but I think more than likely we STILL won't be able to change heights...how dumb is that??
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 13, 2009, 02:52:56 pm »

From the other thread:

Underwear
Lockable doors
Half walls
Movable wall decor
"buyable" clothing
Wedding arch
Grocery delivery
No bad food in fridge
Gardeners

not to mention mostly what everyone else has already said  Cheesy
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:00 pm »

Sorry but what the hell is EA thinking, omitting the underwear catagorey? what do they think that men don't wear boxers anymore to bed? or that ladies wouldn't like to sleep in a tank top and panties pft stupid noobs
brat1083
« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2009, 12:07:04 am »

Sorry but what the hell is EA thinking, omitting the underwear catagorey? what do they think that men don't wear boxers anymore to bed? or that ladies wouldn't like to sleep in a tank top and panties pft stupid noobs
MS did the same thing with Combat Sim 3, didn't make it compatable with the older games and made CC hard to do, the game bombed... 
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2009, 06:50:48 am »

They're probably going to include underwear in the pajama category... to be honest, from my standpoint the underwear was the most useless category in the game.  If all that was available for it was the option to sleep in underwear, then they might as well have been grouped in with pj's.  And even though the only other cases sims changed to their undies was after whoo-hoo in vanilla games and if you directed them to change via wardrobe/dresser,  there wasn't much use other than that.  I guess that's why they decided to nix it altogether... so I wouldn't be too shocked if you looked in the PJ category for Sims 3 and saw some supposedly "too-hot-for-normal-sleepwear" stuff mixed in.  Tongue

roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 14, 2009, 08:41:19 am »

No underwear? sheesh! this thing is sounding more and more bland as it goes on.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2009, 11:43:39 pm »

You have a good point now that I think about it Tenshii~Akari, I bet there will probably be undies mixed in with the regular PJ's catagorey..but wait I don't know if this was just fancy video/image editing but I watched one of the vids on the official site and I know I seen a sim wake up out of bed in something I would defiantly classify as workout wear tongue so I wonder with the different personality traits if a certain kind of sim could sleep in any kind of clothes?
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2009, 01:53:41 am »

Sexy lingerie, scanty panties,transparent baby doll nighties. I wont go on cause they'll kick me out.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2009, 07:48:38 am »

No underwear? sheesh! this thing is sounding more and more bland as it goes on.
You have a good point now that I think about it Tenshii~Akari, I bet there will probably be undies mixed in with the regular PJ's catagorey..
That's how it is, yes. Other than comical value, there wasn't ever any point in HAVING an underwear category: Sims don't actually use their underwear for anything except woohoo, anyway!
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2009, 08:56:17 am »

There certainly was one good point. It brought out the best in some of the artists. Anyway my sims always do it naked. It just ain't natural doing it in your undies.
As for the PJ. bit, apart from drunks and bums who on earth sleeps in their clothes or tracksuit?
That now brings us to that question that I haven't seen asked. In sims 1 it was play, in sims 2 it's woohoo, if by some chance it's included in this family targeted game, what are they gonna call it this time?
Any takers?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 09:07:16 am by roerzman » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2009, 04:32:28 pm »

Still Woohoo. They've sort of established it as a tradition now.
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2009, 07:14:24 pm »

Does it still involve heaving bed covers with accompanying screeches or do they disappear into a pink cloud as per sims 1 base game?
Need to keep an eye on the family friendly orientation of this thing, can't have to have mommy having to cover little Johnny's eyes when they get romantic can we.
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 06, 2009, 10:18:43 am »

It's almost here...... cool

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17
  Print  

Jump to: