Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:54:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107285 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MizPyro2U!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 08:18:13 pm »

I want to see better default clothes, the maxis ones are pretty much all ugly.

:blob6:
I likes fire and explosions make me laugh!!! hahahahaha
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 05:54:12 pm »

Changing the shoes is a biggie for me, Would love that to happen =P
Also being able to change the body shapes yourself for each individual sim. Have the sim set to your own preferences, that would be good.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 08:47:29 pm »

Quote from: ~Angel~;477343
Changing the shoes is a biggie for me, Would love that to happen =P
Also being able to change the body shapes yourself for each individual sim. Have the sim set to your own preferences, that would be good.

Isn't it predictable that if we do that, people will say, "OOOPSIE! I was playing with the meshes... and... uh.... like this thingie happened... and... uh.... yeah....." And there will be "accidental" mishaps, and the shoes will be all deformed, or it will be invisible, and they will have hundreds of threads about, shoes not showing up, etc.

Nope, I won't take it....
Ninja

:)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2006, 01:47:32 am »

I might be nerdy, but why would you want to see naked sims? It's definetly not on my top 10 list. On sims 3 I'd really like to see more realistic things, like instead of having your sims go into labor on the front lawn, a hopsital truck (i forgot what you call them) comes, and the sims go there, and come back the next day with a baby. I'd also really like to change shoes, I hate the way the feet look with the meshes!

Question:
a hopsital truck (i forgot what you call them)

Answer: An AMBULANCE?? Lol. It's so funny how ambulances have 'ambulance' written on the front, but backwards lol.

Hmmmmmmm..... I agree with ~Angel~ like having like default meshes you can choose from for body shapes... Or even having one of those things like you can with the face, instead of the brow length, cheek width and all that, could be height, weight (rather than just the fat, skinny thing... like being able to have really really thin people and stuff)... and you know... other stuff.

And also, SOME FREAKIN FASHION SENSE!!!! They should hire some fashion designers and the maxis/ea games (or whoever) people should make the clothes the FASHION DESIGNERS CHOSE!

And the shoes really ANNOY ME!!! Lol I'm just repeating everyone else's suggestions but... meh.

But being able to go to work with them (or having the option to) would be sweet.

Ok, fine, I'll shut up now.

Bye!

- Taylah Smiley

My signature is waaaaay better than your signature!
FallenAngel86

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 10:26:04 pm »

able to see them undress or dress or removing on idem of clothing

Vote Ron Paul For President and save America and your Rights and Liberty RonPaul2008  
In 2008 make your vote count. Vote Ron Paul.
HOPE For America.  myspace-ronpaul
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 08:21:10 am »

more aspirations, more than the same ones all the time

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
jlb2
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2006, 12:49:08 pm »

I think that in the sims 3 it'd be cool to have different types of sims, because not everyone is the EXACT same body shapes, and sizes. Smiley
and I agree with Panic about the ambulance thing, because thats something that kind of bothers me how there's no Doctors availible to sims.
Micke
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2006, 12:52:22 pm »

Quote from: Taylah;480294
Question:

Answer: An AMBULANCE?? Lol. It's so funny how ambulances have 'ambulance' written on the front, but backwards lol.

It's because when you look at the text in you rear-view mirror it say Ambulance and not ecnalubmA.

If they would make The Sims 3 I would like them to have diseases both genetic and other diseases both that could be cured and other that would either kill them of disable them.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2006, 09:09:18 am »

As I have said in most threads what I would like to see within the Sims Franchise:

1.  More options for baby.  Let the little ones have clothes too!  And I'd also like to sit down and hold my baby for once!  Not to mention having the toddlers being able to interact with each other without fighting over a bottle.

2.  Better genes.  I'm tired of having to re-do my sims because their children look like racehorses or vice versa.  (No offense to the beautiful horses, though.  Smiley )

3.  More interactable objects.  Don't know what I'd like to see exactly, but they can surprise me with what they come up with.

4.  As it has been said many times, a more flexible sims clothing options.  Like what was done in the console versions (The Urbz, Sims 2, and Pets) and be able to mix and match different clothes, not to mention choose what shoes you'd like.  I especially liked how you could modify your sim's bodyshape with the slider tool.

And I do agree, though it's cute, the birth of a sim could've been a little better.  I wish they had stuck to the idea of having an ambulance come and pick the sim up, though there's nothing wrong with a home delivery!  Smiley

I know I have some more ideas in my noggin, but they'll have to be posted a little later once I figure them out. Wink

susaninsturgis

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006, 10:22:29 am »

More conflict, like you got in Spore, if a sims a criminal have run ins with cop and all for example. right now afterthis EP Seasons, Spore is looking funner, a whole universe conflict and all.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2006, 12:45:09 pm »

I would love to see all things mentioned:
I vote realistic animations bottle feed infant sitting.
write in your diary on a desk or sitting in a chair.
Birth in a reclining position.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
darkener14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2006, 12:51:23 pm »

I hope that someone else joins this franchise instead of it just being EA because, well, they suck.

Children on the streets using guns and knives,
Taking drugs and each other’s lives,
Killing each other using knives and forks,
And calling each other names like dork.
"Think About It" -- Flight of the Conchords
Ms. Simbodies

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2007, 12:00:41 am »

Better, animated hair............can anyone say Ahmen?

Ms. Simbodies/Terri
get my creations at http://www.dlmulsowssim-antics.com
MOODYGIRL

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2007, 11:52:13 am »

I would like to see a longer sim lifespan. Such as Baby 1 week,toddler 2 weeks, kid 2 weeks, Pre teen 1 week, Teenager 2 weeks, adult 3 weeks, and elder 2 weeks.

Even with the pets
I would like to see.
Cub 1 week, puppy 2weeks, adult dog 3 weeks, elder 2weeks.

taniaissimo yes they are doing a sims 3 they are even talking about sims 4 so soon. oh and less bugs lmao.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:58:16 am by MOODYGIRL » Logged

Click One...

Era Forums - Myspace - Youtube

Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2007, 12:08:32 pm »

Noooh! Please no toddler for 2 weeks!
Seriously, I'm having trouble getting past the teen/adult stage, if anything else gets longer too, they'll be stuck as babies/toddlers or when they're lucky, child.

Nope, that wouldn't be good for me.
I love some of the ideas on here though!

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: