Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:02:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107292 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2007, 02:30:45 pm »

^^ Interesting points!  I think if they were to get rid of something, it should be the need of friends for promotions.  It never made sense in the first Sims game, and it will never make sense no matter how many times they keep using that.  :roll:

My newest hope for Sims3 is that they have an Object workshop of sorts, so people can finally make furniture/object recolors easily.  Don't get me wrong, SimPE is pretty good for Sims 2, but like I said before in the other "What would you like to see..." thread, I want to be able to see how it would look without having to boot the game every single time.  (Especially seeing that my loading time is approximately 20 minutes each time... :oops:)

purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2007, 04:33:57 pm »

I miss having a true BAT (Building Architecture Tool) like contraption as in Sim City that would allow buildings and mods to be constructed off game; albeit that software was as complicated as any.

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 06:31:59 pm »

I don't really care. My computer won't be able to handle it anyways.

I suggest they focus on bodyshapes, aging and emotions. That would draw people in.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2007, 11:18:41 am »

graying hair.  i don't like it when my adult sim goes from adult into elder and suddenly has snow white hair.  that's not how it really happens.  atleast i hope...
i would like to see some adult sims with graying hair and getting more and more as they get older.

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2007, 05:59:38 am »

I would also like one version for adults and one for teens.  I don't want any freakydeaky in the game, I just want the ability for them to get drunk, dance in cages without getting hacked items and terrible animations.  I would love for them to include sports, that can be played on the residential lots with the sims family or friends and be played on a community lot with several people. I miss the little basketball court from the sims 1,  just helps with parent/kids bonding.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Roxxy

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2007, 05:54:46 am »

A more adult oriented game would be good, nothing too extreme or risque.. just the ability to be more realistic such as using the toilet without peeing through their clothing, actually seeing them get drunk (as mentioned earlier), hosting proper parties and dinner functions and generally acting different to the younger age groups.

As a downloader of all the lovely bodyshapes, i would love the ability to alter my sims shape more realistically, in that the body should be different sections, and not treated as a middle only.

Differing voices, and more complex personalities would be great, as right now they all seem very generic in their ways, which greatly reflects gameplay.  I would like my sims to surprise me with their reactions.

Alternatives for footwear would be good, as I don't like seeing all my ladies always in high heels and they should be able to change their footwear more easily.

Basically, I want to see the different age groups act more like I would expect from that age, with more reactions and animations.

*♥.¸My creations are to stay FREE only, enjoy and give credit where it's due¸.♥*
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2007, 03:56:32 pm »

Quote from: TenshiiAkari12;496541
1. More options for baby.
Two things that I would love to see! Why can't a child hold a baby? Why can't they talk to a baby laying on the floor or in a crib?

And I totally agree with the not needing so many friends to get a promotion. I always need to use a cheat because it's impossible to have 13 friends plus keep up with everything else in your household in order to get a promotion.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 02:35:58 am by Squinge » Logged
gatomonic
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2007, 02:07:22 am »

I agree with giving more interaction with babies. One of the first things I did playing the sims was to try and get my sim to sit and rcok her baby. (It took a while to figure out she wouldn't do it, but we won't talk about that. >> )

Something else I would like to see it layerable clothing, like they had in The Urbz. (It was that one, right? D; ) There are alot of times I wish I could just throw a part of one outfit on another one. =DDD

Otherwise I agree with everyone elses suggestions. (except for longer stages, I couldn't take care of my babies/toddlers for that long. I would get bored to fast DDD: ;; )
xliikewoahx31

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2007, 02:17:45 pm »

& I'd like to have Sims to be able to sit down the stairs, roll in the mud and roll down the hills and...

HAVE US SEE THEM AT WORK OR SCHOOL!

[After Highschool Life]
          JOIN! =]
Niliav

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2007, 08:10:43 pm »

Wow lots of good suggestions in here! If the sims was a little more like life minus a few things it would be perfect.
Dance animations that don't look completely idiotic would be great.
Actual support of the custom content community is an absolute must.
Of course the most important thing that needs to change with the franchise is getting rid of EA. The game would probably be better taken care of (quality and patching) and a little more forethought could be put into expansions.
Silvenight1

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2007, 08:34:53 pm »

I have issues with the poor fashion sense of Maxis, but what ticks me off more about Sims 2 and its forfather Sims 1 is the poorness that your Sims have to go through if you don't motherlode the heck out of them to get a house big enough to not only look good but simable.  Get some good Sim Archetects in the Dev pool please and lower the stating price of basic household items.  Sorry I love building good homes for my sims and all but sometimes I would like to actually see a large family be able to live in a Starter house.  
  While I am ranting give us builders some tools that are cool and nice right of the bat, waiting to be able to make pools that are unique and not square without waiting till the last few EP's is pure @#$^$@.
Captain_Shepard

Humanity's Last Hope

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2007, 01:00:48 pm »

What I would like to see in the sims 3 is  a world! Your sims living in cities, towns and small villages , having a big world on which you can travel with your family. Shopping Malls, Prison, Hospital ...you name them! Also some realistic graphics to show that the sims ain't kids game.

We are little stars among the universe, let us not be blinded by our mortality and deceived from what others say.
SexyBexy

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2007, 09:33:49 am »

I agree with Teren ... it needs to progress to be more world-like, how about having interviews for jobs at a hospital, shop, business office?

I think it would be great also, if there was a shop to sell custom furniture, where u could completely customise the furniture, lets say a sofa ... the size, style, colour, material, legs etc.

Definately better style/clothes options for everyone especially toddlers/children and elders ... and of course being able to change shoes?! I've never taken my trash out in 9 inch stilettos?!

"Its like rain on your wedding day" - Thats only ironic if your marrying the weatherman, and HE picked the dates.
"Its like 10000 spoons when all you need is a knife" - Thats not irony thats just stupid
(Paramount comedy store)
SimRebelz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2007, 03:37:34 pm »

Let me see... As many other I'd like ability to change shoes and own pregnant outfits. I'd also like that sims not only could get one or 2 kids but 3, 4 or 5.

Visit SimRebelz, a site with free downloads:pickme::pickme::pickme:
lovenpower

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2007, 10:26:55 am »

What I would like is more clothes, which must be fashionable. I would love more realistic skintones and eyecolors. Most definetly hair. There needs to be more hairstyles to choose from for everyone. More modern building objects for houses and stuff around the house. They should allow teens and college students to become pregnant and do the do. We should be able to have more than 8 people in a house. family or not. We should automatically have stylish maternity clothes-credit to Squinge for giving us his hack to make nice maternity clothes- and different shapes for our sims-like RIO, Classic Pin-Up, Fashion Model, Booty Girl- credit to Warlokk for those-, and more. We should be able to alter the sims height and sizes to the tallest and big-boned as you can get. we should be able to naturally get jewelry for the sims. There should be piercings and nail polishes and those sort of things for those of us who want to decorate our sims and make them as realistic or non-realistic as possible. There should be faery, elf, and other things automatically in the game. Sims should be able to have octuplets at once. The new scholarship fund by Pontiac(i'm sorry i forgot the rest) should be in it or something like it. For those of us who want to have our sims suffer like we do we should be able to give them a period like Smonaff's hack. There should be as many majors as there are in a real college, which is alot. We should be able to go with our sims to work or school if we want. And we should also be able to see the houses next door and opposite of us instead of spying on that neighbor, whom WE can't see unless they take a stroll by our sims' house. I wish the skyscrapers in the game were acessable. There should be more variety in animals. We should be able to get these things without having to download everything we like and mess up our computers and games.
I think all these things need to be put into The Sims 3 game epecially what everyone else listed.
I thank anyone who took the time to read this.

To the world you are one person,but to one person YOU ARE THE WORLD.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: