Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:09:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107289 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2007, 01:35:08 pm »

Better autonomy! It's good to take control when you WANT to, but they should be able to survive on their own. Ordering food, paying the bills, etc. is nice because it's realistic, but I don't want to have to manually do it every time over and over- I want them to pay their own bills without me telling them too. Make sims that are more responsible and irresponsible- instead of everyone vying to "hold baby", some shouldn't want to period (based on personality), but of course will if directed by the player.

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
LissaS

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2007, 01:58:40 pm »

I love all you guys ideas as far as the shoes though it doesn't really bother me. I agree with bein able to visit someone else's house. Going to work with your sim which can be opional would be kool and also gon to school with your kids and teens. But mostly I wish they could link up with someone else like Rockstar the people who did Grand theft auto and put it all together somehow. The sims is to goodie two shoes for me and it would be bangin if they were mixed in.

Also MORE dance animations and for kids to, also LOTS of animatons for movies and videos. We're so limited when it comes to makin movies and vidoes and then there's the same ol same ol. I do notice that with every expansion pack there is something new and better, and I do believe they are tryin to figure out how to get it more realistic. And MORE freedom to tha point we can do jus about anything with the sims.

And yea the height thing, where some sims are tall and some are short dependin on their genes. Did I mention better or more dance moves? And clothing stores that sell different types of clothing and not all the same thing. Like for example a bridal shop that only sells bridal things or an urban store that only sell urban wear or street wear, like that. And the kids call their parents mommy or daddy aunt uncle cousin. We can park on the street walk to tha corner store right quick if we need to. And some of the things in the trailor that they were advertisin for the sims2. Basically to sum it all up, life. Just my 2 cents, but I do love the game. Jus a few ideas that I wanted to throw out there.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 10:21:43 pm by Moon22T » Logged

Brand Nubian: Queen
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2007, 12:40:45 am »

Well, hypnotized I can help you there. Open the cheat box (ctrl+shift+c) and type "moveobjects on". This will help you place objects in places you normally wouldn't. Also, if you type "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false" this will let you reduce the space between objects, enabling you to place them closer together or farther apart.

To place more than one obect on a table/chair/whatever, I would like to direct your to the One More Slot Package. There are a bunch there to use with different objects. You should see links to them on the left hand side. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Ghen

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2007, 02:58:28 pm »

With regards to sims being able to go to other sims lots, I was reading the chat transcript for Bon Voyage, and something like that will be available.

magnemoe

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2007, 07:17:27 am »

Quote from: asaasafighting;876799
Better autonomy! It's good to take control when you WANT to, but they should be able to survive on their own. Ordering food, paying the bills, etc. is nice because it's realistic, but I don't want to have to manually do it every time over and over- I want them to pay their own bills without me telling them too. Make sims that are more responsible and irresponsible- instead of everyone vying to "hold baby", some shouldn't want to period (based on personality), but of course will if directed by the player.

A better AI is also my greatest wish. Better path finding who will wait for something to be ready, so the sim will wait in line for the dishwasher and not go to a bathroom at second floor to wash dishes.
Better autonomy and the ability to modify a queue of tasks; You wake up a sim, ask him to get dressed, use the toilet and take a shower, then eat and go out and tend crops.
That he do is wake up, make the bed because he is neat and is in the same room as the bed, find that the bathroom is in use so he will eat first, then use the bathroom. On the way out he meets his wife and kisses her. Later on he needs to use the toilet again and do it before returning to tend crops because he has a high responsibility.

Here the sims had the ability to reschedule tasks as it fitted best, add small tasks in the queue because they didn’t take much time, also to return to a long term task like studying, exercising or tending crops after a break.

I would also make more customizing, more behaviour settings in a control panel or at least in an xml file, here you could set lots of the things we use global mod for now, like autonomy for actions.
Iary

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2007, 02:28:29 pm »

Its obvious,better AI!And it'll be more interesting if their social interactions and attitude are more real life.

I dont mind the present graphics because its good in my opinion,but i hope it'll be better in Sims 3,not too 'real' though cuz i prefer my sims to be abit cartoony.

And i hope Sims 3 has an option where your sims can wander around the neighbourhood freely without calling the taxi,or visiting their neighbours instead of inviting them to their house.

:smt120
AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2007, 04:14:31 pm »

Well, with Bon Voyage they should be able to walk to other lots.

Which is a good thing, because I once had my sim go to the gym, which he only had to cross the street for.
Soo, he called a cab, which went the wrong way, meaning he would have to drive around the whole block to get to the entrance of the gym. (if they drive at all)

Simlogics I guess. Tongue

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2007, 08:22:49 pm »

Quote from: moonyloopy;818776
Hi.First of all:
1.HOLD BABIES AND TODDLERS WHILE SITTING DOWN!!
2.A hospital,where you can deliver your baby,get kids vacinated,or give sims shots when they're ill.
3.Villages(small,kids homeschooled, FARM ANIMALS!!,and no roads or electricity)towns,or islands for sims to live in.
4.MORE CLOTHES AND HAIR!!
5.Prams for toddlers,carriers for babies,blankets that you can cover toddlers and babies with,that can be stowed away in a cupboard,and washed.
6.MORE FAMILY INTERACTIONS,such as washing the car together,punishing kids and toddlers,teaching teens to drive....ect
7.MORE AGE STAGES!!I hate it when suddenly,a teen turnes into a adult(No getting taller,or wider..)HOW LAME IS THAT?!
8.Daycare for toddlers and babies.
9.Follow sims EVERYWHERE!!
10.NO STUPID PLUMBOBS
11.Livable buildings and skyscrapers.
Thanks for hearing me out!:-)

i SOOOOOOOOO very agree!!!:-P

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2007, 08:59:48 pm »

I don't really want an adult version with realistic sex, drinking, and stuff like that. This is mostly because they would add some stuff that wasn't exactly R rated to the game, and then teens and preteens would want to buy the adult version to get these things. Also, the EPs for TS3 would all be different because of the two games. What I REALLY want is farm animals. Riding horses would be great. I don't mean just having cowboys and stuff, though. I want Western style riding AND English. It would be cool to have a farm animal option in CAS. Then, you could train the different animals to do things (example, training horses) For all of the animals, more than eight creatures would have to be allowed into the lot. Still, there are mods to do this.

I REALLY want teens to be able to have kids and stuff in TS3. Maybe there would have to be mods for stuff, like in Sims2. Who knows.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
adelegarland

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2007, 09:23:05 pm »

I would like it if I could associate a group of clothing and furnishings for a specific neighborhood, so that when creating a sim or furnishing a home, I don't have to scroll through tons and tons of items and clothes that do not apply to the specific neighborhood.  Also, i wish they would allow us to modify neighborhoods, ie: change the streets to dirt roads, move a street to fit a different size lot, etc.Cheesy
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2007, 12:21:12 am »

i wood go on 4 days about wat i want... you could probebly sum it up as more life lyk!!!!!! lyk washing your clothes and cars running round in sprinklers being able to push babies and toddlers in prams take them to parks etc etc etc etc etc.....

(off da subject a bit but adeldgarland is ur last name garland by any chance?Huh?)

im on a seafood diet i see food and i eat it!!!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2007, 03:51:51 pm »

I would love to have Sims of different heights and sizes to give a touch of realism to the communities instead of looking at my adult Sims of the same height every time. Sure, I would love to have teens who are taller than their parents and would love to have Sims who are skinny, average, athletic or plus-size without using mods and cheats.

Oh, on my list of most wanted stuff I'd like to see in both Sims 2 and 3.. STUFF for children! Playgrounds, not some dinky little swingsets! More toys, bicycles, tree forts, little play houses. That kind of stuff kids do these days in reality... I was very disappointed that Maxis didn't think much about the poor Sims 2 children.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2007, 08:53:00 pm »

What I think is that in that one sims wii game, they added a new feature so you can change the voices of the sims.  I'm pretty confident that Maxis is going to do that for sims 3.  What do you guys think?

Sigs are for smokers.
chester1988

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2007, 08:06:39 pm »

I'd say more life likeness. and I found this site while searching for Sims 3:
http://www.thesims2.cz/index.php?m=1&r=2006

Scroll down and you can see pictures of what looks like screenshots from Sims 3. More realistic buildings...maybe there will be more realistic Sims....yay! The down part is that the website is in Czech and being the total idiot that I am when I search other non-english sites, I forgot that I can't read Czech, so does anyone want to take a stab and translate it?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 08:11:29 pm by chester1988 » Logged

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2007, 08:37:58 pm »

It said those pics are fakes.  (I can't read it either, but they do have a statement in English saying that they were fake underneath them.  Wink  )

For foreigners: These screens are fake. Fakes were released on this server purposely. Thanks for your patience!

I remember seeing them a while back and getting my hopes up... it's too bad a lot of us were naive enough to fall for all that.  I always think of Sims 3 being a lot more better-looking than those pics, though, especially now that we've seen what the nex-gen game consoles and video cards have offered us.  :smile bi:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 09:00:54 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: