Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:10:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to see In Sims3  (Read 107295 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chester1988

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2007, 09:41:44 pm »

^Ahhhh man...well, guess that shows how naive and easily fooled I am tongue. well, off to search for any more info about Sims 3. *slumps shoulders and walks back with her head down while mumbling* stupid fake pictures.

Edit:
Now this can't be fake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7scXdrQ3RM

And I went on at least three computer game websites and two said Sims 3 TBA 2008 while another one said May 2009...if the latter one is right....NOOOOOO...two more years till I can get my hands on Sims 3. *starts crying like a baby**sniff* okay, I'm off to do my project that is due in like 4 days.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 10:12:06 pm by chester1988 » Logged

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2007, 06:41:52 am »

... I thought I've seen those video caps before, too.  Aren't those really old Sims 2 previews?  Because I definitely remember seeing that last scene with the kiss and the hearts before... I wouldn't trust any screens or vids until the official site has some themselves.  Wink

(Don't think I'm trying to crush the image, chester, but after the fake screenshots and every other untrue rumors I've heard on games/etc., I just want to make sure.  People love to play with our minds.  :twisted:)  

Back on topic, if I haven't mentioned it before (or someone else in this thread), I'd like to see less advertising spam for certain interactions... WAY less than what they gave us for things like "kicky bag," "water balloon fight," and "pillow fight."  If they're going to pull that type of stuff, at least have those interactions better aligned with the sim's personality!  For some odd reason, my serious sims in the past still insisted on pillow fighting each other, and thanks to the "less/no autonomous" mods there's a lot less of that going on.  I admit, it's cute at first, but they really need to plan those interactions a little better.  :?

chester1988

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2007, 02:12:38 pm »

I think that they should give pregnant sims more outfits and possibly some coats, so my pregnant sims don't freeze when they decide to take the trashout when its snowing or when there's snow on the ground. That would make my day.

I don't have A.D.D....ohhh shiny object...Wait, what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D....oh look a bird!

Hammy the Squirrel: I'm a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!
tmsize

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2007, 05:49:54 pm »

I am not sure I would actually buy Sims 3, but some current add-ons of spiral staircases would be awesome.  I was reading some of the other comments I agree about changing shoes and body sizes.  There are lots of sites out there making awesome in game content for "Adults Only".  More building collections would be awesome.  That is my only major gripe with the current game.
morningstar1
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2007, 06:24:53 pm »

I would like to see the sims do things that are more realistic.
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2007, 10:06:59 am »

Quote from: dobydog;898769
I don't really want an adult version with realistic sex, drinking, and stuff like that. This is mostly because they would add some stuff that wasn't exactly R rated to the game, and then teens and preteens would want to buy the adult version to get these things.

Rest assured, they won't do it. It's an American game with America as the biggest market. And American lobbys are known to rather frown upon sexual content than violence.

But you can be equally sure, that teens and preteens are among the first to download each and every adult modification available. It's the time of the internet after all. And teens and preteens haven't changed much over the decades. What's forbidden is all the more interesting.

As far as my wishes for a possible Sims 3 go? Pretty much everything has been said already. I'm not sure I would even buy it. Certainly not if they keep sticking with securom and I haven't got a no CD patch at the ready before the purchase.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2007, 12:50:09 am »

1) I want to change the shoes.

2) I want to mix-and-match outfits.

3) I wish teens could get pregnant without a hack.

4) There would be an Ambulance.

5) We get to go to school/work with our Sims if we choose.

6) No bugs!

7) More body shapes.

Cool Different ear forms.

9) The guys should be taller than the girls.

10) The Sims should be able to have disabilities.

11) No disgusting noises when the Sims make Mac & Cheese!!

12) Why can't Sims have pie?! They should eat pie.

13) Avril Lavigne posters should be avalible.

14) Earrings.

15) The baby should be born naked!!

16) See the Sims have sex out in the open. People WooHoo in all kinds of places in real life!! ^_^

I'm done now.

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2007, 09:23:04 am »

1. more body-shape variety, damn it!

2. less female crap, damn it!

3. the ability to morph the body features like we can morph the face, damn it!

4. less female crap, damn it!

5. the ability to adjust height for individual sims, damn it!

6. less female crap, damn it!

7. better aging -- see sims actually grow over time, damn it!

8. less female crap, damn it!

9. better time reality, this one day = 1 year business is beyond stupid, damn it!

10. less female crap, damn it!

11. clothes that aren't so ugly you want to vomit, damn it!

12. less female crap, damn it!

13. townies that aren't so ugly you want to vomit, damn it!

14. less female crap, damn it!

15. hair styles that aren't so ugly you want to vomit, damn it!

16. less female crap, damn it!

17. furniture that isn't so ugly you want to vomit, damn it!

18. less female crap, damn it!

19. wood and fabric on furniture that actually matches, damn it!

20. less female crap, damn it!

21. more activities and interactions, like maybe sports, damn it!

22. less female crap, damn it!

23. more male stuff, damn it!

24. less female crap, damn it!

25. terrain editing tools for the neighbourhood on the game, not some vile ploy to make us purchase another game to make them, damn it!

26. less female crap, damn it!

27. more and better themes as expansions (e.g., Medieval, Fantasy, Ethnic/Regional, Historical), damn it!

28. less female crap, damn it!

29. less female crap, damn it!

30. less female crap, damn it!

31. less female crap, damn it!

32. less female crap, damn it!

33. less female crap, damn it!

34. less female crap, damn it!

35. less female crap, damn it!

36. less female crap, damn it!

37. less female crap, damn it!

38. less female crap, damn it!

39. less female crap, damn it!

40. less female crap, damn it!

41. less female crap, damn it!

42. less female crap, damn it!

43. less female crap, damn it!

44. less female crap, damn it!

45. less female crap, damn it!

46. less female crap, damn it!

47. less female crap, damn it!

48. less female crap, damn it!

49. less female crap, damn it!

50. less female crap, damn it!

51. less female crap, damn it!

52. less female crap, damn it!

53. less female crap, damn it!

54. less female crap, damn it!

55. less female crap, damn it!

56. less female crap, damn it!

57. less female crap, damn it!

58. less female crap, damn it!

59. less female crap, damn it!

60. less female crap, damn it!

61. less female crap, damn it!

62. less female crap, damn it!

63. less female crap, damn it!

64. less female crap, damn it!

65. less female crap, damn it!

66. less female crap, damn it!

67. less female crap, damn it!

68. less female crap, damn it!

69. less female crap, damn it!

70. less female crap, damn it!

71. less female crap, damn it!

72. less female crap, damn it!

73. less female crap, damn it!

74. less female crap, damn it!

75. less female crap, damn it!

76. less female crap, damn it!

77. less female crap, damn it!

78. less female crap, damn it!

79. less female crap, damn it!

80. less female crap, damn it!

81. less female crap, damn it!

82. less female crap, damn it!

83. less female crap, damn it!

84. less female crap, damn it!

85. less female crap, damn it!

86. less female crap, damn it!

87. less female crap, damn it!

88. less female crap, damn it!

89. less female crap, damn it!

90. less female crap, damn it!

91. less female crap, damn it!

92. less female crap, damn it!

93. less female crap, damn it!

94. less female crap, damn it!

95. less female crap, damn it!

96. less female crap, damn it!

97. less female crap, damn it!

98. less female crap, damn it!

99. less female crap, damn it!

100. less female crap, damn it!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2007, 10:26:40 am »

I agree there's too much female attire and hairdos. But I guess Beosboxboy has stressed that here.
I thought I had read in the beginning, that sims when ready to give birth would be picked up in an ambulance and return with the baby. I was disappointed when that didn't happen.
I agree, there should be a mix and match of shoes. I tend to use the fanseelamb outfits too much, because I want boots and pant sets on the females, instead of high heels, on the ordinary sims. Not all my sims are high society.
I guess they didn't match the furniture and floors/walls, because they figured the custom content makers would do that. Thank you for doing that! Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2007, 11:53:11 am »

Hmmm.  I think we need more female crap.  Just kidding, Beosboxboy Wink

I like the idea of different body shapes and heights.  Sims 1 had more variety in that department.  Better looking skin/eyes/hair and more choices for both.  Nannies that aren't stupid and burn themselves alive while insisting on making a Baked Alaska.  Stupid sims that don't put food in the oven and walk away from it.  Sims that aren't obsessive about feeding the babies or bathing the toddlers.  That drives me nuts.  I think you should be able to buy your clothes from home (that internet idea sounded really good).  More male clothing and hairstyles - good ones, because Maxis ones suck.  Matching furniture.  This drives me crazy everytime I want to put a table and chairs in a dining room.  All the wood grains are different colors, and sometimes the ones that are supposed to match are off color from each other.  Grrr!

I think some of my biggest beefs are:  I like to play a lot of challenges, unfortunately, many of them require you to marry townies.  I hate all the freaking ugly townies.  Maxis (or EA) seems to be very skilled at making really ugly sims.  Most of them have ski slopey noses or squished flat ones.  And what's with the carp mouth?  Also, I think when you create a new neighborhood, there should be random townies - I have 14 neighborhoods in my game, and I'm sick to death of Marisa Bendett, Sandy Bruty, and freaking Goopy Gilscarbo.  And that damn Marsha Bruenig stalks all of my adult sims!  How many kids come home with your sim kids on the bus, then obsessively call the child's parents to chat every. freaking. day?  I swear I'm going to start growing Marsha up in every neighbord and killing her off.  More variation for townie names - why do you need 3 Ivy Copurs in any given neighborhood or 2 Jessica Ebadis?  That's stupid and unrealistic.  Dogs that actually attack the burglars instead of just watching them, or sims that can attack them.  I get so tired of challenges where I can't have a burglar alarm or phone, then helplessy watch while the burglar steals me blind - while my stupid sim makes a sandwich or takes a bath because they can't interact with the burglar.  Moronic.  I want to whip out a gun and shoot th SOB.  I also think the animal adoption pool should be random for each 'hood.  My sims are always wanting to get a puppy.  How many times must I adopt Max?  And why does the adoption pool never refill?  With sims constantly wanting puppies and kittens, and only two or three to choose from, most sims don't get that want satisfied.  And why doesn't your pet having puppies satisfy the 'get a puppy' want?  

Okay, I think I'm done bitching now.  Not that my computer would be able to handle TS3, anyway.  I had to upgrade big time just to be able to play TS2, lol.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 01:00:36 pm by Astral Faery » Logged

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 28, 2007, 04:09:53 pm »

Agreed with everything so far, with some more to add:

Decent CAS face templates. You know, those that actually look human. Do some frickin' research EA, find out what people really look like instead of going out of your way to insult the poor Africans. I don't mind homely sims, but come on...!

Better relationship options in CAS. I tried just now to make an adult sim a child of another adult sim (since that's actually the case in the story they're from). All I get is roomie, sibling or spouse. Pah... ooh, while we're at it, how about adding cousins, step-parents, etc...?

On that note, better relationship handling full stop. A sim's great grand-daughter shows no family icon in the relationships panel, no sign whatsoever that the two are related, unless you look in the family tree :oogle: So what does that mean? The two can fall in love, get married, you get the idea.

Being able to adjust the neck! How many hourglass/giraffe necks can one endure while creating sims? To say nothing of the poor kids, they almost always have necks that are too long.

Adjusting the height, width, muscle tone, hips, etc. With no resulting mesh clipping or animations that don't line up. Plus make those traits hereditary - e.g., tall Dad + short Mum = child somewhere in the middle. Or taking after one of the parents.

All this assuming I can a) afford the new PC I'll need to run it, and b ) I can trust EA enough to buy it from them. I'm not holding my breath either way Tongue

No requests please
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2007, 09:28:39 am »

I agree with 'most all of the stuff previously mentioned...but also:
I hope they add some kind of society element...
Explanation:  a kid becomes a teen.  instead of just choosing a new aspiration, you have to choose to which kind of society this person wants to fit in with.  Say you choose "goth".  Your new goth teen will start exhibiting traits closer to goths... wants piercings.  wants black hair + clothes + makeup. ...and will befriend other goths easier than say...a preppy "valley girl" cheerleader.  Possible, but not that easy.  Also...how your sim acts toward the other society types would be a result of what they are.. example...nerdy sims wont hang with the jocks and cheerleaders.  

Another one: kids more "able".  Microwave their own dinner at least.  Sit in the hottub.  that kind of thing.
OH! and have a babysitter option instead of the nanny.  remove that crazy bit*h from the game alltogther.  Neighbours/teens etc should be hire-able to look after your kids when away.
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2007, 05:54:57 pm »

Hahaha, beosboxboy, you really know what you want, don't ya?! Cheesy

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2007, 06:09:44 pm »

hello

here is what i would like to see in the sims3

1-workable top load washers and dryers

2-choice of dishwasher type (**portable or built in**)

3-more choices in cars

4-importing familys created in the sims2 to the sims3 game and see the imported family members evoled ex: babys{sims2} to toddlers[sims3] toddlers to kids "sims3" kids ^sims2^ to teens *sims3* E.C.T

tank you

5-family members visiting reletives (elders or brothers)

6-diffrent type of food

7- sims kids have favrite toys clothes e.c.t

just to name a few

PS: one last thing family members grow up much slower and the sims3 game should offer an option that say would you like to play your game like the sims1 the sims would not age.

pictures are just to give an idea of what i am talking about

* 1d85_20.jpg (37.77 KB, 640x480 - viewed 180 times.)

* 0d69_1.jpg (15.19 KB, 400x300 - viewed 340 times.)

* 9-18-2007-19-13-50--bestcleaning.jpg (269.48 KB, 999x673 - viewed 291 times.)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 04:45:17 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Skaarjy

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2007, 03:24:52 am »

This worries me:

From the other thread.
To make each Sim be a unique snowflake, recognizably distinct from the others, the player focuses less on peeing and sleeping, and more on social relationships and situations.

Sounds like regular stuff like your dishwasher/clotheswasher is going to be reduced and not expanded. I hope not :Huh?:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: