Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:10:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Milkshape  (Read 2384 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GossipGirl.

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2007, 05:40:45 am »

Hey guys. Back in June I got MS3D for the first time. I made a few meshes, put some peeptoe heels on some short dresses. Just small mesh projects. The trial ran out after the 30 days, as it does, and I felt like I still wanted to make meshes. Do you think it's worthwhile me buying Milkshape? I know it's only $30, but I just wanna know if you think I should get it. If I do, I'll obviously be starting new things, trying things out, cuz the only think I've ever tried is Adult Female body meshes. Thanks for your response, x

Don't look so sad, Little J. The sun will come out tomorrow, even if your boyfriend did today. You know you love me,
XOXO Gossip Girl.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 10:15:00 am »

Swanny - the short answer is "yes" :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
GossipGirl.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 12:23:23 pm »

Cheesy Thanks Beos. I was thinking yes, but it's just I've gotta find £15-ish somewhere lolz. I really want it, because I think my skills can improve, and I want to give something back to the community. Hopefully I'll have it soon Cheesy

Don't look so sad, Little J. The sun will come out tomorrow, even if your boyfriend did today. You know you love me,
XOXO Gossip Girl.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: